Thread: SBC teams in Basketball Post Season Play

Cajunsmike is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default SBC teams in Basketball Post Season Play

Here is some info regarding the games the SBC teams will play in post season

Troy vs Duke in NCAA Tournament-Friday at 6:20 on TBS
    UTA at Wyoming in NIT-Wednesday at 9 PM on ESPN2
    Georgia State at Texas A&M at Corpus Christi in CIT-Wednesday at 8 PM. Online viewing on CIT website
    Lamar at Texas State in CIT-Friday with time to be determined. Online viewing on CIT website.

Another game of interest may be UNO's in the NCAA tournament. Their first contest is a play in game vs Mount St. Mary's. That game is at 5:40 on Tuesday (tomorrow) on TRU TV. If the Privateers win they get No. 1 seed Villanova. I think that game will be on Thursday.

Default Re: SBC teams in Basketball Post Season Play

GA Southern is in the CBI tourney.

Did we miss one, I thought there were six.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Here is some info regarding the games the SBC teams will play in post season

Troy vs Duke in NCAA Tournament-Friday at 6:20 on TBS
    UTA at Wyoming in NIT-Wednesday at 9 PM on ESPN2
    Georgia State at Texas A&M at Corpus Christi in CIT-Wednesday at 8 PM. Online viewing on CIT website
    Lamar at Texas State in CIT-Friday with time to be determined. Online viewing on CIT website.

Another game of interest may be UNO's in the NCAA tournament. Their first contest is a play in game vs Mount St. Mary's. That game is at 5:40 on Tuesday (tomorrow) on TRU TV. If the Privateers win they get No. 1 seed Villanova. I think that game will be on Thursday.
    UTA is at Brigham Young, not Wyoming.

Georgia Southern is hosting Utah Valley and Coastal Carolina is hosting Hampton in the CBI.

Troy women also a 15. @Moo State. Can bus over.

ULAR WNIT automatic bid, UTA and Ruston at large.

Quote Originally Posted by lcitsh View Post
    UTA is at Brigham Young, not Wyoming.

Georgia Southern is hosting Utah Valley and Coastal Carolina is hosting Hampton in the CBI.
    Thanks for the correction guys. I don't know why I wrote Wyoming instead of BYU when I was looking right at the bracket. Brain cramp. I had not checked the CBI bracket. Thanks for adding that as well. Good luck to all the SBC teams.

wcd35 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Statement on turning down WBI

Update. UTA blew out Brigham Young on the road last week. Tonight, they were leading Akron by 25 at home with a few minutes left. Illinois State lost at home tonight so UTA has a chance to perhaps go far in the NIT. One more win and they go to NY. Also, Texas State won their first round CIT game and their next game is Wed night. This reminds me of how nice those last 2 regular season home wins were. They were against quality opponents. Hopefully they can start next season playing as well as they did in those two games

I just noticed that Coastal Carolina is in the finals of the CBI against Wyoming. This is a 2 of 3 affair and they are tied at one game apiece. Texas State reached the quarterfinals of the CIT and UTA did the same in the NIT. Conference was better than in recent years this past season.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Conference was better than in recent years this past season.
    I agree. And Broadhead still had his team in tournament championship game. Amazing how he was able to turn this program around while dealing with such grief in his personal life. I am happy for Coach Broadhead! Always great to see a local guy from my home town of Milton do well! His love for the university is very evident.

Coastal lost to Wyoming to finish runnerup in the CBI.