Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cajuns vs Troy

Default Re: Cajuns vs Troy

Good Job Ladies!!! So proud of the fight in you. What a future we have here! Its on!!!

Congrats to the women and the coaching staff.. In my very limited knowledge of WBB, seemed like they over achieved this year. Still a big win over LR, just couldn't get them to fall tonight. Thanks to the seniors.

Why didn't anyone come to the game? There was maybe 500 UL fans there, counting the band, cheerleaders, and Ragin' Jazz. That is sad!!!

4. Ragin' Cajuns Women's Hoops Falls To Troy In SBC Championship

The Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns women's basketball team's run in the Sun Belt Tournament fell just short as the Cajuns dropped a 78-64 decision to Troy in the Championship game on Sunday at Lakefront Arena.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post
    Why didn't anyone come to the game? There was maybe 500 UL fans there, counting the band, cheerleaders, and Ragin' Jazz. That is sad!!!
    I was there Dre. The team couldn't find the rebounds or basket and the fans couldn't find the arena. It was a failure on everyone.

CajunEXPRESS is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

We had more fans than Troy MBB and WBB. They had twice the reason to be there

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    We had more fans than Troy MBB and WBB. They had twice the reason to be there
    I thought it was very close in the number of Troy to UL fans. I think it was about 60% UL to 40% Troy. When you are taking about hundreds of people that is not that much difference.

CajunEXPRESS is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Leftover from men's game. My opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post
    Completely agree with this

10. UL Basketball Advertiser Cajuns falter in SBC finals

Troy outshoots Cajuns in foul-fest

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2