Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 73

Thread: rpi killer game 3

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    broussard,la
    Posts
    4,514
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: rpi killer game 3

    Moo state up 2 1 bottom. 6th


  2. #42
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    7,131

    Default Re: rpi killer game 3

    South Al is falling apart...


  3. #43
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    broussard,la
    Posts
    4,514
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: rpi killer game 3

    Man no ____. Wtf


  4. #44
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    3,643

    Default Re: rpi killer game 3

    Tied 4-4 top of 7th.


  5. #45
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,906

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    Announcers for Miss State talking up the Cajuns and the Sunbelt.
    What were they saying?

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    11,877

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    Sam Houston and Southern Miss both won their series this weekend so thats some good news.
    Who were their opponents Jack?

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    1,807

    Default Re: rpi killer game 3

    Based on early results, looks like Tulane (3-12) games and ULM (4-13) games have potential to be just as damaging, if not more damaging, to our RPI.

    Really hoping St. Peter's surprises some folks and can play close to .500 ball from here on out...

    Geaux Peacocks!


  8. #48
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    1,807

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Who were their opponents Jack?
    Sam Houston swept Lamar. Southern Miss won 2/3 vs. Xavier.

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    11,877

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cajundiehard View Post
    Sam Houston swept Lamar. Southern Miss won 2/3 vs. Xavier.
    Xavier any good?

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    11,877

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cajundiehard View Post
    Based on early results, looks like Tulane (3-12) games and ULM (4-13) games have potential to be just as damaging, if not more damaging, to our RPI.

    Really hoping St. Peter's surprises some folks and can play close to .500 ball from here on out...

    Geaux Peacocks!
    Got a chance to see their team up close Saturday and Sunday. Was able to speak to some parents and players Sat. Other than being over the moon about the cooking club, they were all sharp. They have more talent than they did last year (per parent) and believe in their offense. They are waiting for their pitchers to get some confidence.

    I thought they improved from first pitch Friday night to last pitch on Sunday. They expect to win a lot more than they did last year and I believe that this weekend in Lafayette will only help them.

  11. #51
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    1,807

    Default Re: rpi killer game 3

    Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Xavier any good?
    Xavier has played nothing but road games...

    Split 4 games at Troy and at Penn State
    Won 1/3 at Charlotte and USM
    Split 2 games at Georgia

    Wed night plays at Louisville. We need to be beating La Technical @ Ruston that night.

  12. #52
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Lafayette, LA
    Posts
    600

    Default Re: rpi killer game 3

    Quote Originally Posted by sportsfanatic21 View Post
    Unless I'm forgetting an appearance, DMo has struck out the last 9 batters he's faced.

    Edit: Just checked. He has K'd 9 in a row. The final 3 in game one vs USM, the side in game 3 vs USM, and the side today.
    Another cool stat...
    He struck out the side using only 12 pitches...wow!

  13. #53
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    1,807

    Default Re: rpi killer game 3

    Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Got a chance to see their team up close Saturday and Sunday. Was able to speak to some parents and players Sat. Other than being over the moon about the cooking club, they were all sharp. They have more talent than they did last year (per parent) and believe in their offense. They are waiting for their pitchers to get some confidence.

    I thought they improved from first pitch Friday night to last pitch on Sunday. They expect to win a lot more than they did last year and I believe that this weekend in Lafayette will only help them.

    That is good to hear! I hope they are right!

    Good news: The impact of their 0.000 contribution to our OWP right now is maximum and will only decrease from here on out... So, if we take care of business by winning games, RPI will steadily increase. Two reasons: 1) Their OWP contribution to our RPI can't get any worse than 0.000 and it's baseball so they HAVE to win at least some games, so the 0.000 WILL improve. 2) The more games we play against other opponents (all of which have at least some wins - and currently better WP) will minimize the impact because we'll be adding more OWP's to the mix (i.e. Averaging more numbers instead of just the current 13 games that we have already played).

  14. #54
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    337
    Posts
    4,160

    Default Re: rpi killer game 3

    (3-11) ARK Pine Bluff 8
    (9-6) Alabama 3


  15. #55
    CajunEXPRESS's Avatar
    CajunEXPRESS is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    12,524

    Default Re: rpi killer game 3

    SLU swept UNO


  16. #56
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    7,131

    Default Re: rpi killer game 3

    Quote Originally Posted by ragincajun10 View Post
    What were they saying?
    Talking about how good the sunbelt is year after year with already current members (South Al and us) then talked about how Coastal coming in after winning the National Championship really solidifies that.

  17. #57
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    1,807

    Default Re: rpi killer game 3

    FYI:

    http://www.pittsburghpanthers.com/sp...031317aac.html

    March 13, 2017
    PITTSBURGH Due to inclement weather projected to affect the Pittsburgh region, Tuesday's home opener and subsequent Wednesday contest have been cancelled.

    The Panthers and St. Peter's were set to take part in a two-game series beginning Tuesday at 3 p.m. The series finale was slated for Wednesday at 1 p.m. Neither game will be made up.

    With the cancellation of the games, Pitt is set to make its home debut this weekend, hosting ACC rival Notre Dame in a three-game series beginning on Friday. First pitch on Friday is set for 3 p.m. as the Saturday and Sunday outings are scheduled for 1 p.m.


  18. #58
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    224

    Default Re: rpi killer game 3

    Quote Originally Posted by cajundiehard View Post
    FYI:

    http://www.pittsburghpanthers.com/sp...031317aac.html

    March 13, 2017
    PITTSBURGH Due to inclement weather projected to affect the Pittsburgh region, Tuesday's home opener and subsequent Wednesday contest have been cancelled.

    The Panthers and St. Peter's were set to take part in a two-game series beginning Tuesday at 3 p.m. The series finale was slated for Wednesday at 1 p.m. Neither game will be made up.

    With the cancellation of the games, Pitt is set to make its home debut this weekend, hosting ACC rival Notre Dame in a three-game series beginning on Friday. First pitch on Friday is set for 3 p.m. as the Saturday and Sunday outings are scheduled for 1 p.m.
    Fwiw, St Peters is still in town and must have practiced tonight at the tigue as their players were walking across bertrand visiting rouses and the fast food joints down congress around 9:30 tonight to get food

  19. #59
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    broussard,la
    Posts
    4,514
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: rpi killer game 3

    Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    Fwiw, St Peters is still in town and must have practiced tonight at the tigue as their players were walking across bertrand visiting rouses and the fast food joints down congress around 9:30 tonight to get food
    Damn. Them boys stranded ?? I hope they dont fatten up with our tasty cuisine!! Wont help

  20. #60
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    broussard,la
    Posts
    4,514
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: rpi killer game 3

    Warren Nolan has us 74 in rpi. Lots of work and praying to do.


Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •