Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Google Chrome Issued Flaw

Default Re: RaginPagin phishing warning on Google Chrome

Kvetoslav???? I bet he was is one of the Russian hackers hired by Trump!!!!! LOL

Blog Entries

Thanks

I got rid of the malware pup up messages on my Android phone by installing Navi Browser.

I get the pop ups on Google Chrome, Safari, and Firefox. I contacted Google a couple of days ago and didn't get a response.

Quote Originally Posted by California Cajun View Post
    I got rid of the malware pup up messages on my Android phone by installing Navi Browser.

I get the pop ups on Google Chrome, Safari, and Firefox. I contacted Google a couple of days ago and didn't get a response.
    Cali - Turbine has to address it directly with Google. He stated he is working on getting it fixed. There is nothing you or anyone else can do at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Thanks
    I opened the site in Firefox tonight, I got the red warning screen. Clicked on a link to bypass and it allowed me to report the site as a "non-phishing" site to Google.

Frenchie35 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by RaisingCajun08 View Post
    I opened the site in Firefox tonight, I got the red warning screen. Clicked on a link to bypass and it allowed me to report the site as a "non-phishing" site to Google.
    Did the same, but I am sure it landed on deft ears........

Default Question?

Is anyone else having trouble accesssing Ragin Pagin on your computer? I am posting this from my phone because when I try to access this site from my computer all that comes up is what appears to be a site map! I'm no IT guy so I don't have a clue what to do to resolve this issue. I never had this problem before. Any help will be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance for any help!

Default Re: Phishing warning on Google Chrome

Turbine, Any update on this?

The 1st few days I had ZERO issues while others were, and now I'm having a harder and harder time getting on. On my cell, I have basically kept a RP tab open forever. Since I haven't closed it, I continue in being able to access with no issue.

But on work, home PC, tablet, etc. It's getting harder to get on it seems.

Have you found out what happened? What caused this? What can we do to help?

MelRock is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by RaisingCajun08 View Post
    Likewise. Still happening tonight.
    Turbine, update please.

Blog Entries

Google flagged 6 possible problem pages, (without telling me exactly where they saw the problem) to fix.

I gutted them all looking for and getting rid of any code they might not like. I couldn't find anything so I either deleted the page completely or as I said, gutted the page down to bare bones code.

Last night Google told me (automated of course) they would test the site in 24 hours.

If that doesn't work I will install new software sooner than I planned. ... but not soon enough.

Thanks, I apologize to all.

Deep in the Ouachita Mountains Hot Springs Village, Ark

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Phishing warning on Google Chrome

thanks for your efforts, jon.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Google flagged 6 possible problem pages, (without telling me exactly where they saw the problem) to fix.

I gutted them all looking for and getting rid of any code they might not like. I couldn't find anything so I either deleted the page completely or as I said, gutted the page down to bare bones code.

Last night Google told me (automated of course) they would test the site in 24 hours.

If that doesn't work I will install new software sooner than I planned. ... but not soon enough.

Thanks, I apologize to all.
    You don't need to apologize to anyone on here ... we are the ones that should be thanking you daily AND paying your expenses so you could upgrade in a more timely fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    You don't need to apologize to anyone on here ... we are the ones that should be thanking you daily AND paying your expenses so you could upgrade in a more timely fashion.
    Most certainly agree. Thanks Turbine for all you do.

Blog Entries

So I made changes to every page Chrome had flagged and submitted them one by one and they all passed but when I submitted the site as a whole (for review) it failed again.

The same pages that had flagged originally were flagged again. There is no nefarious code or login code on several, so I don't know the problem.

I know Google and Chrome by extension want every site to convert to "https" and I am still on "http"

I read one article from December that Google would start a gradual rollout forcing https and it would start with sites that require credit cards or login. We require login to post but gather no critical info.

Time wise I can't convert to https for a few weeks. April

Thanks, still working on it.

Appreciate the work you put into the site Turbine!

Open Chrome and then the Settings tab, scroll down to the bottom and click "Show advanced settings". Under the "Privacy" category, uncheck the Protect you and your device from dangerous sites checkbox and you won't get the Deceptive site ahead page.

Default Re: Louisiana vs. App St (Game 2)

Btw, any clue why chrome is blocking this site? I only own a chrome book so I can't come here as often as I like because of that.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TuffGuy84 View Post
    Btw, any clue why chrome is blocking this site? I only own a chrome book so I can't come here as often as I like because of that.
    http://www.raginpagin.com/louisiana/...015#post989015

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast