Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 288

Thread: Louisiana vs. Nicholls

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    1,050

    Default Re: Louisiana vs. Nicholls

    Oh look, another strikeout.


  2. #62
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,368

    Default Re: Louisiana vs. Nicholls

    This is getting ridiculous


  3. #63
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    1,050

    Default Re: Louisiana vs. Nicholls

    Brutal.


  4. #64
    CajunEXPRESS's Avatar
    CajunEXPRESS is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    12,214

    UL Baseball Re: Louisiana vs. Nicholls

    two strike outs and an infield pop up. Geeze


  5. #65
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    1,050

    Default Re: Louisiana vs. Nicholls

    Regarding the 700 lost at bats this season, could we not use the batting cages? Being serious.


  6. #66
    basinbear's Avatar
    basinbear is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Missouri City, TX.
    Posts
    5,052

    Default Re: Louisiana vs. Nicholls

    😣🔫


  7. #67
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    15,599

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    two strike outs and an infield pop up. Geeze

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    broussard,la
    Posts
    4,402
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: Louisiana vs. Nicholls

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Burks showing some stones, as he gets his fifth strikeout to close out the inning.
    Yes,Burks playing as advertised..Our alleged hitters,par for the course.Good grief,Monica could hit b4 he joined us

  9. #69
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    15,599

    Default Re: Louisiana vs. Nicholls

    So far "Cajuns go in order" seems to be an apt description


  10. #70
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    15,599

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    Yes,Burks playing as advertised..Our alleged hitters,par for the course.Good grief,Monica could hit b4 he joined us
    So could Sensley...and there wasn't any construction to blame it on.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunStros View Post
    Regarding the 700 lost at bats this season, could we not use the batting cages? Being serious.
    Live at bats are much different from cage work. There is no substitute for live action. That's why lots of pitchers who major league teams know will never turn into anything get drafted. They need someone to throw to the prospects.

    Don't take my response as defending this offensive performance.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: Louisiana vs. Nicholls

    Remember that time we won the CWS on paper


  13. #73
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    1,050

    Default Re: Louisiana vs. Nicholls

    "We'll be fine, guys." Meanwhile we continue to look completely inept at the plate, losing confidence literally with each plate appearance, and barring a rain delay last night deserve to have a losing record against lesser competition.

    You can have a staff of Cy Young's but you can't win if you can't hit.


  14. #74
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    1,050

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rougarou View Post
    Live at bats are much different from cage work. There is no substitute for live action. That's why lots of pitchers who major league teams know will never turn into anything get drafted. They need someone to throw to the prospects.

    Don't take my response as defending this offensive performance.
    Don't disagree but was there not another option? This is truly pathetic.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    15,599

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunStros View Post
    "We'll be fine, guys." Meanwhile we continue to look completely inept at the plate, losing confidence literally with each plate appearance, and barring a rain delay last night deserve to have a losing record against lesser competition.

    You can have a staff of Cy Young's but you can't win if you can't hit.
    1-9...Adam Everetts.

  16. #76
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    1,050

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    1-9...Adam Everetts.
    At least Everette could hit his weight... about 190.

  17. #77
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunStros View Post
    Don't disagree but was there not another option? This is truly pathetic.
    Not that I know of.

  18. #78
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    15,599

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunStros View Post
    At least Everette could hit his weight... about 190.
    190 would be sweet right now.

  19. #79
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,912

    Default Re: Louisiana vs. Nicholls

    Charp struggling walking 2 in a row.


  20. #80
    CajunEXPRESS's Avatar
    CajunEXPRESS is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    12,214

    UL Baseball Re: Louisiana vs. Nicholls

    bases loaded in bottom of fourth.


Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •