Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 191

Thread: "Cajun Corner" w/Bab

  1. #101
    wcd35's Avatar
    wcd35 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    7,648

    Default Re: "Cajun Corner" w/Bab

    The walks taken this year are well below the last few years numbers at this point. What can that be attributed to and how are we adjusting our approach?


  2. #102
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    11,560

    Default Re: "Cajun Corner" w/Bab

    Update on Colton Schmidt?

    What went into the decision to start Jack Burk today against the Flea Bags?

    What do you think about the vastly improved App St club coming in this weekend?

    How is Stover's shoulder?

    What do you make of Steve Sensley's struggles in RF, and seems like he's pressing at the plate. Is one causing the other to be more pronounced?

    When do we anticipate Todd Lott being cleared to throw and subsequently play RF?


  3. #103
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    2,509

    Default Re: "Cajun Corner" w/Bab

    wow, joy falls upon me as eye click in this morning.. thanx thanx

    show 11-12p


  4. #104
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,877

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Update on Colton Schmidt?

    What went into the decision to start Jack Burk today against the Flea Bags?

    What do you think about the vastly improved App St club coming in this weekend?

    How is Stover's shoulder?

    What do you make of Steve Sensley's struggles in RF, and seems like he's pressing at the plate. Is one causing the other to be more pronounced?

    When do we anticipate Todd Lott being cleared to throw and subsequently play RF?
    According to Robe, Lott is a worse fielder than Sensley.

  5. #105
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    2,509

    Default Re: "Cajun Corner" w/Bab

    my thanx ..


  6. #106
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    11,560

    Default Re: "Cajun Corner" w/Bab

    I'm thinking about doing a 2 hour show, and my entire content would come straight from RP. It would be the most listened to show on air. People would love it and hate it all the same.


  7. #107
    Cajunsmike is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    5,607

    Default Re: "Cajun Corner" w/Bab

    Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    I'm thinking about doing a 2 hour show, and my entire content would come straight from RP. It would be the most listened to show on air. People would love it and hate it all the same.
    If you get sponsors, I bet one of the two sports stations would let you do it. You could call it RaginPagin the Cajuns.

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    11,560

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    If you get sponsors, I bet one of the two sports stations would let you do it. You could call it RaginPagin the Cajuns.
    RaginPagin Radio

    I think it would be so entertaining, I'll buy the air time just for fun.

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,593

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    I'm thinking about doing a 2 hour show, and my entire content would come straight from RP. It would be the most listened to show on air. People would love it and hate it all the same.
    throw it on a podcast ..

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    11,560

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    throw it on a podcast ..
    Yea but think of Boomer.. poor guy would be apoplectic trying to figure out what a podcast is and how to access it..

  11. #111
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    1,645

    Default Re: "Cajun Corner" w/Bab

    Why was Marks pulled against USM and now again against Tech after looking pretty good, in favor of Colton Lee who hasn't shown ability to do anything but walk batters so far this year?

    Marks threw 12 pitches, 11 for strikes against Tech. I thought that although he must have made the mistake of juicy 0-2 strikes twice, he woulda been good for another inning or 2, as that should be easily correctable. Lee comes in, can't throw strikes, then D-MO has to save him - too early.


  12. #112
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    337
    Posts
    3,885

    Default Re: "Cajun Corner" w/Bab

    Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Yea but think of Boomer.. poor guy would be apoplectic trying to figure out what a podcast is and how to access it..

  13. #113
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Louisiana A
    Posts
    16,378
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: "Cajun Corner" w/Bab

    Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    Now that, is communication at it's best.

  14. #114
    Boomer's Avatar
    Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    18,341

    Default Re: "Cajun Corner" w/Bab

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Now that, is communication at it's best.

    So where are the 2 peas in the top photo???


  15. #115
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    337
    Posts
    3,885

    Default Re: "Cajun Corner" w/Bab

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Now that, is communication at it's best.
    Keepin' it real

  16. #116
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Louisiana A
    Posts
    16,378
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: "Cajun Corner" w/Bab

    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post

    So where are the 2 peas in the top photo???

    In the Pod.

  17. #117
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    11,560

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    Ha!! Very good sir.

  18. #118
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    155

    Default Re: "Cajun Corner" w/Bab

    Can you discuss the positives and negatives of a rotation of Lott and Sensley at DH. And a combination of Stoelke, Edwards, Fontenot and LaFeur as the outfielders.


  19. #119
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,281

    Default Re: "Cajun Corner" w/Bab

    Bil...can u ask.......when teaching hitting approach...are we looking for something zone specific? Or hard vs soft?


  20. #120
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    2,509

    Default Re: "Cajun Corner" w/Bab

    talk about my heart soaring like a hawk.. getting late start and when on way to ragio eye say "bil feel good" as you are not thinking the day so far going well.. why feel good? because it hits me what eye have learned thru the fire of life .. just continue to press on while **knowing** "all things work together for good....etc etc etc (rom 8:28-29)
    hence as eye click the computer to the rage page and whoaa.. eye see questions comments etc
    thanx thanx thanx


Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •