Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: New UL QBs will get opportunity to play right away

Default Re: New UL QBs will get opportunity to play right away

Quote Originally Posted by Bicky Rustle View Post
    You are correct. But if you take a look at all 3 of their hudl videos as Srs in high school Harrison is no doubt the best at that point in their perspective careers. Now how this bunch develops him going forward might be the million dollar question.
    Gonna have to go check out his tape before the spring game.

basinbear is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

I also like Levi Lewis on video but did not get the opportunity to see him in person...

Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    It's like arguing about the top 5 best looking women in the world. I wouldn't kick any of them out of bed for eating crackers... and before you ask... I'm referring to the best looking women. I'd definitely kick Joe Montana out of bed for eating crackers... afterall... he went to Notre Dame and should know better.
    I received a red dot and a homophobic accusation for this post. I guess I should have made it clear that I was not wearing a thong when I was with Joe. We were on a hunting trip and shared a tent. I went commando that day as did Joe. It was warm that evening. Oh... and Joe really is a Fighting Irish... but as always... the Ragin Cajun won out.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4