Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: 2017 Signing Class

Default Re: 2017 Signing Class

What about CaRon Baham. The transfer kid from Colorado. I don't see him listed.

Blog Entries

Well , our class looking better. Glad to see. Looks like we have guys that can stay all 4 years .

wcd35 is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    What about CaRon Baham. The transfer kid from Colorado. I don't see him listed.
    Baham was listed on our roster last year same as Malone. I'm not sure what the difference is between the two for one to be listed

Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    Well , our class looking better. Glad to see. Looks like we have guys that can stay all 4 years .
    ......just saw that my Jesuit kid Corey Dublin is not going to 2lane and a PWO at L State..... Tulane HS now lost 5 to LSU, Troy, auburn, Monroe, t state!

What commits are we still waiting on? I know the Gardner kid from Opelousas Catholic was a commit. Anyone else?

Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Bankruptcyman View Post
    What commits are we still waiting on? I know the Gardner kid from Opelousas Catholic was a commit. Anyone else?
    ......lDid you know him???

Quote Originally Posted by Bankruptcyman View Post
    I think he's a preferred walk on. I don't think they list those. Andre Landry from Acadiana as well is another in the same situation

Here's Landry signing:

I know the family. His family has long time athletic accomplishments in Opelousas area. I believe his grandfather/great grandfather has the HS stadium in Opelousas named after him.

I gets confusing about who commits to a scholarship offer and who commits to be a preferred walk-on especially when coaches can't really comment on the commitment.

Also had the kickers added and those aren't listed

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wcd35 View Post
    Here's Landry signing:

Landry, Gardner and West are Blue-Shirts.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wcd35 View Post
    Baham was listed on our roster last year same as Malone. I'm not sure what the difference is between the two for one to be listed
    Not on the team any longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ......just saw that my Jesuit kid Corey Dublin is not going to 2lane and a PWO at L State..... Tulane HS now lost 5 to LSU, Troy, auburn, Monroe, t state!
    Corey is thinking he will be Foster Moreau 2.0. We will see. He is a little undersized for the SEC. Would have loved to see him be a Cajun. He has a mean streak that should serve him well at the next level.

This year is the least I have ever followed recruiting, but I am surprised how good this class looks. Many people here were saying the jig was up on HUD and that the the locker room controversy surrounding him was going to severely damage is ability to retain players and bring in new ones. At least to me, those dire predictions were not realized. I agree HUD is in a must win situation this year, but it looks like he added some players who can contribute to this program sooner rather than later.

Quote Originally Posted by MetryCajun View Post
    This year is the least I have ever followed recruiting, but I am surprised how good this class looks. Many people here were saying the jig was up on HUD and that the the locker room controversy surrounding him was going to severely damage is ability to retain players and bring in new ones. At least to me, those dire predictions were not realized. I agree HUD is in a must win situation this year, but it looks like he added some players who can contribute to this program sooner rather than later.
    Agreed metry. I still like others have a ? At qb.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Agreed metry. I still like others have a ? At qb.
    No joke. HUD's 1MM job basically depends on which unproven QB steps up. I wouldn't feel to good if I were him.

fanof71 is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by MetryCajun View Post
    Hud mentioned in the facebook streaming presser that there are 4 more holes to fill. So, more to come...

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast