Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

Thread: keep it classy polly tech @ Ruston

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,779

    Default keep it classy polly tech @ Ruston

    http://sports.yahoo.com/news/louisia...043144761.html
    La. Tech forced to play with 4 players after fight with UAB


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    1,951

    Default Re: keep it classy polly tech @ Ruston

    Ugh. Looks like Tech started that one.


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4,937

    Default Re: keep it classy polly tech @ Ruston

    Well, at least they got an early start on their studies last night...


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    3,979

    Default Re: keep it classy polly tech @ Ruston

    Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Well, at least they got an early start on their studies last night...
    LOL.
    And I'm surprised that the internet didn't explode with us having a thread titled having 'classy' and the @ruston 'turds both in one place.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    League City, TX
    Posts
    1,759

    Default Re: keep it classy polly tech @ Ruston

    Well LaTurd lost anyway....Happy ending!


  6. #6
    cajun4life's Avatar
    cajun4life is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    6,306

    Default Re: keep it classy polly tech @ Ruston

    F them.


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,154

    Default Re: keep it classy polly tech @ Ruston

    Well deserved.


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,298

    Default Re: keep it classy polly tech @ Ruston

    Looks like tech took 2 L's last night


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    NoBo, La
    Posts
    1,260

    Default Re: keep it classy polly tech @ Ruston

    I appreciate yall's disdain for all things Tech in here but at least get your facts right. The only punch was from thug UAB player after he was shoved. UAB should have been left with four players as well, but par for the course, Conference USA officials can't pull their heads out of their ___. Ok, commence with the Tech hate...


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    4,801

    Default Re: keep it classy polly tech @ Ruston

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDawg View Post
    I appreciate yall's disdain for all things Tech in here but at least get your facts right. The only punch was from thug UAB player after he was shoved. UAB should have been left with four players as well, but par for the course, Conference USA officials can't pull their heads out of their ___. Ok, commence with the Tech hate...
    Oh, I agree, your player tried an imitation power shoulder nudge that started the whole thing. No thug stuff there; more wimp than anything.

    Most of the players were ejected for leaving the bench, can't do it.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Humble, TX
    Posts
    1,853

    Default Re: keep it classy polly tech @ Ruston

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDawg View Post
    I appreciate yall's disdain for all things Tech in here but at least get your facts right. The only punch was from thug UAB player after he was shoved. UAB should have been left with four players as well, but par for the course, Conference USA officials can't pull their heads out of their ___. Ok, commence with the Tech hate...
    Thanks...we will.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    broussard,la
    Posts
    5,402
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: keep it classy polly tech @ Ruston

    You now its one thing when we rip each other to shreds. Its totally different when jealously and lack of a significant message board for themselves come on here to spew stupidity. Bluedawg now you can say you posted on LOUISIANA'S best message board. Wear it like a badge of honor.


  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    1,250

    Default Re: keep it classy polly tech @ Ruston

    Latur's unis are awful looking.


  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,437

    Default Re: keep it classy polly tech @ Ruston

    Did the team see a dog and try to beat it


  15. #15
    Boomer's Avatar
    Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    18,785

    Default Re: keep it classy polly tech @ Ruston

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDawg View Post
    I appreciate yall's disdain for all things Tech in here but at least get your facts right. The only punch was from thug UAB player after he was shoved. UAB should have been left with four players as well, but par for the course, Conference USA officials can't pull their heads out of their ___. Ok, commence with the Tech hate...

    If my conference would have lost the millions that were lost by you guys coming out last in the country in football rankings, I would guess that the quality of all things would be going down, including officials!!! So now you guys are on the same academic level according to some reports as ULM---Close in distance and now academic ranking!!!


  16. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    NoBo, La
    Posts
    1,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post

    If my conference would have lost the millions that were lost by you guys coming out last in the country in football rankings, I would guess that the quality of all things would be going down, including officials!!! So now you guys are on the same academic level according to some reports as ULM---Close in distance and now academic ranking!!!

    Boomz....I'm not quite sure if you're f$$king with me or if you're just completely bats$$t insane. Oh yeah....Massey. Please don't ever change

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Broussard, La
    Posts
    1,181

    Default Re: keep it classy polly tech @ Ruston

    That was the most concise and clearly articulated post from Boomer this whole year. Now wonder the Ruston Technically a College guys can't understand him.


  18. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4,937

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDawg View Post
    Boomz....I'm not quite sure if you're f$$king with me or if you're just completely bats$$t insane. Oh yeah....Massey. Please don't ever change
    Has nothing to do with Massy Alpo breath. NCAA bowl money. CUSA last, smallest share. But you knew that already I'm sure.

  19. #19
    Boomer's Avatar
    Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    18,785

    Default Re: keep it classy polly tech @ Ruston

    Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Has nothing to do with Massy Alpo breath. NCAA bowl money. CUSA last, smallest share. But you knew that already I'm sure.
    ......Assigned names of opponents are popular at times.....this one is a Classic!!! Alpo breath.....oh yea, you can bet your rear end He Knows!!! Btw, what is this Massey deal he speaks about??? Lol

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    3,979

    Default Re: keep it classy polly tech @ Ruston

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDawg View Post
    Boomz....I'm not quite sure if you're f$$king with me or if you're just completely bats$$t insane. Oh yeah....Massey. Please don't ever change
    Why is it you never answer the basic question of what name you post under on the @ruston site? Why do hide who you are when you post here?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •