_ _ _ _
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Johnny Jones Apologizes To LSU Fans

CajunEXPRESS is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

UL Basketball Johnny Jones Apologizes To LSU Fans

After getting blown out by thirty plus points Johnny Jones apologized to the fan base.

Have we heard from Coach Marlin? I really don't know, haven't listened to him since Monday.

Default Re: Johnny Jones Apologizes To LSU Fans

Jones will probably be canned by Feb...Marlin ain't going no where...there's your difference.

ZoomZoom is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

The refiners are a train wreck. They collectively tanked against TAMU last March and yet to get off the mat. That Florida loss was their worse home loss since pre Pistol Pete days. This often happens when you hire one of your own.

The "apology" is just his next job resume' filler. JJ is a dead man walking. And with their AD, expect another weak hire. JJ, Coach Cookie Monster...not a lot of effort there.

CajunEXPRESS is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

So Marlin has or hasn't apologized?

Marlin isn't, would have already. Different situation.

Alice Shoe has been a mess since last year when Horsby got hurt, Simmons tanked on his teammates, and everyone else, including the staff, mailed it in on national tv. Should have been let go last year, fired in the locker room after that game once the team left.

Unhappy as I am with our performance as of late, not even close to the problems over in BR. Apples and oranges. As in, UL will win again this year. Alice shoe may not.

So Marlin didn't? He's absolutely owing the fans and supporters one. Getting beat down by 37 points is a failure of effort on a massive scale.

Marlin owes me an apology? Ok, good. I had run out of things to be outraged about.

I'm ____ED!

WHERE'S MY APOLOGY BOB?

The Tiggahs have quit on their coach. Our kids play hard every night, even when they get throttled. Even down 25 our veterans were trying their best to start a rally.

Not to mention, we all knew coming into this year, expectations should be low. Despite a promising start, we're finding out a bit about ourselves. The Tiggahs should compete every year at the top of the SEC with the amount of talent JJ brings in.

Night and Day.

I don't need an apology. I need to see growth and improvement. If Bob can't win next year, and win big... He'll never win here.

A 37 point blowout is never acceptable. It's something a coach should apologize for.

Expectations be damed. We've got three retuning starters, a junior transfer, and one freshman. Not deep in backups but the bulk of the score disparity was the starters.

This is year 7, not three. No game with comparable players gets to 37 without quitting, or ignoring good basketball fundamentals. Coaches apologize because of the level of failure. Monday was massive.

So, what's the timeline on Broadhead? Yes team has improved from where he started, but seems stagnant. And the ladies took a few beat downs lately. And have not even sniffed the big dance. Apologies for blowing a 14 point lead and getting out scored 2 to 1 the second half of a game?

Oh yeah, new AD will fix all these shortcomings UL has with the non bat sports. We need someone like carrot top in my avatar. Send in some muscle!!!

UL Basketball Re: Johnny Jones Apologizes To LSU Fans

Every coach should apologize for very bad efforts. Hud apologized about the N Texas collapse I believe in his first or second season. Brodhead is in 5th season I believe.

Actually I don't need an apology, I think a smart coach feels he should owe his fans. No matter how successful I was in customer care, I always offered a sincere heartfelt apology when my business failed to deliver great valuable services, or products.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Every coach should apologize for very bad efforts. Hud apologized about the N Texas collapse I believe in his first or second season. Brodhead is in 5th season I believe.

Actually I don't need an apology, I think a smart coach feels he should owe his fans. No matter how successful I was in customer care, I always offered a sincere heartfelt apology when my business failed to deliver great valuable services, or products.
    HUD Should apologize for losing to NMSU and Idaho in the same season!

This thread is dramatic

Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    Jones will probably be canned by Feb...Marlin ain't going no where...there's your difference.
    All the more reason for an apology....

Z

I think express should apologize for being all over the map when it comes to apologizing. Should RP have a chart of when it is appropriate to apologize to the fans?

Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by MetryCajun View Post
    I think express should apologize for being all over the map when it comes to apologizing. Should RP have a chart of when it is appropriate to apologize to the fans?
    I want an apology...with tears...

Z

Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MetryCajun View Post
    Yes. Please make a chart. Oh, and you owe Express an apology.

MelRock is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    After getting blown out by thirty plus points Johnny Jones apologized to the fan base.

Have we heard from Coach Marlin? I really don't know, haven't listened to him since Monday.
    Are you going to be an ___ all your life. You really need to get laid.

Y'all act like if bob apologizes, y'all gonna be like "Thanks. No problem."

This is a Raginpagin Hall of Fame idea.

Know what kind of apology I want?

Kick some ___ on Saturday.

RaginScotsman is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

So, every time a team gets blown out, the coach is to apologize to the fan base and that would some how rectify the poor performance? Sounds to me like you'd get sick of watered down apologies and expect the coach to start to go one step further because the apology means nothing. Maybe a public lashing in the APC? Don't apologize. Just win games and everyone will forgive a blowout.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast