Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 31 of 31

Thread: ...new recruit commitments to get excited about!

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    Posts
    1,194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post

    -RE06---you might be on to something---Perkins and Block (THE DEFENDERS)!!!


    I can hear the cheers now. "Let's geaux D...bring the BOOM!" 😄😄😂🍻

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    Posts
    1,194

    Ragin' Cajuns

    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post

    -RE06---you might be on to something---Perkins and Block (THE DEFENDERS)!!!

    I think we can add Mr. #40 ranking in the National SPARQ Rating, aka, the "sack master" to the firm. (Sssssh, don't say his name! 🙊🙊🙊 )

  3. #23
    Geaux is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    1,365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaginEsquire06 View Post
    I think we can add Mr. #40 ranking in the National SPARQ Rating, aka, the "sack master" to the firm. (Sssssh, don't say his name! 🙊🙊🙊 )
    TTHL???

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    Posts
    1,194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Geaux View Post
    TTHL???
    Yes Sir....lips sealed until named signed on dotted line. 🙊🙊🙊

  5. #25
    Geaux is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    1,365

    Default Re: ...new recruit commitments to get excited about!

    Yep!


  6. #26
    cajun4life's Avatar
    cajun4life is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    6,017

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaginEsquire06 View Post
    Yes Sir....lips sealed until named signed on dotted line. 🙊🙊🙊
    As long as this so called super star can actually make it on campus.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    louisiana
    Posts
    2,078

    Default Re: ...new recruit commitments to get excited about!

    Quote Originally Posted by Geaux View Post
    TTHL???

  8. #28
    Boomer's Avatar
    Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    18,551

    Default Re: ...new recruit commitments to get excited about!

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Rest assured that after all the recruits read the Massey rankings this will be an outstanding class!
    ,,,,,OK....so the NCAA or whoever distributes the rankings confirm the Massey rankings and we move up over 2 conferences.......we receive more money and they get less and this is a fact......you act like we should be ashamed of our accomplishments.....nothing wrong with giving justifiable credit and touting our upward progress.......why do you constantly belittle the undeniable???

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,591

    Default Re: ...new recruit commitments to get excited about!

    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ,,,,,OK....so the NCAA or whoever distributes the rankings confirm the Massey rankings and we move up over 2 conferences.......we receive more money and they get less and this is a fact......you act like we should be ashamed of our accomplishments.....nothing wrong with giving justifiable credit and touting our upward progress.......why do you constantly belittle the undeniable???
    Three Polls for the Elven-kings under the sky,
    Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
    Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
    One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
    In the Land of Hud where the Shadows lie.
    One Massey to rule them all, One Poll to find them,
    One Pollto bring them all and in the darkness bind them
    In the Land of Hud where the Shadows lie.

    Boomer has found his precious.

  10. #30
    Boomer's Avatar
    Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    18,551

    Default Re: ...new recruit commitments to get excited about!

    Quote Originally Posted by charliek View Post
    Three Polls for the Elven-kings under the sky,
    Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
    Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
    One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
    In the Land of Hud where the Shadows lie.
    One Massey to rule them all, One Poll to find them,
    One Pollto bring them all and in the darkness bind them
    In the Land of Hud where the Shadows lie.

    Boomer has found his precious.
    ........No......all Boomer has done is to report the transpired history of the Official rankings of the football conferences of the country and their monies distribution......and I have added that we should not be ashamed of acknowledging such!!!

  11. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Louisiana, duh
    Posts
    13,925

    Default Re: ...new recruit commitments to get excited about!

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post
    And Efreem Reed did too.
    I've been looking for a list of the award winners and finally found one. Efreem Reed was a finalist, not a winner of the award. Apologies for my incorrect info.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •