Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 84

Thread: Burnt ROUX: DB Michael Sam Flips to Tech

  1. #21
    CajunEXPRESS's Avatar
    CajunEXPRESS is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    12,038

    UL Football Re: Ragin' Cajuns Commitment DB Michael Sam Flips to Louisiana Tech

    Almost every FBS coach bends policy. It all depends on the need and talent. You think Sabans using up good will capitalin a failing third teamer if he gets caught with illegal guns and drugs.


  2. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Sugar Land, TX
    Posts
    2,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    any reason T?
    All yall's bad-mouthing of Hud that the kid read on here.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LAFAYETTE
    Posts
    8,014
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    All yall's bad-mouthing of Hud that the kid read on here.
    OR just maybe it had to do with the fact that Louisiana Tech had a scholarship and UL didn't until after Signing Day because of the NCAA Sanctions. That is publicly known by every program recruiting against UL and has nothing to do with message board comments.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    15,653

    Default Re: Burnt ROUX: DB Michael Sam Flips to Tech

    Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    All yall's bad-mouthing of Hud that the kid read on here.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Sugar Land, TX
    Posts
    2,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    OR just maybe it had to do with the fact that Louisiana Tech had a scholarship and UL didn't until after Signing Day because of the NCAA Sanctions. That is publicly known by every program recruiting against UL and has nothing to do with message board comments.
    Relax.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Lafayette, LA
    Posts
    2,183

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 31Ragin97 View Post
    what is the cutoff to actually deserve the name tech? unless it means Technically not Technology..
    LTaUR
    We must concede that one Tekkie successfully unscrewing one bulb is unrealistic, But I will call them Louisiana Tech anyway because that's what they want to be called.

    We want to be called Louisiana.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Ventura, California
    Posts
    3,372

    Default Re: Burnt ROUX: DB Michael Sam Flips to Tech

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    OR just maybe it had to do with the fact that Louisiana Tech had a scholarship and UL didn't until after Signing Day because of the NCAA Sanctions. That is publicly known by every program recruiting against UL and has nothing to do with message board comments.
    how does that work? I thought scholarships are by class year not date, thanks......

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LAFAYETTE
    Posts
    8,014
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    Relax.
    Just throwing that out there.

  9. #29

    Default Re: Burnt ROUX: DB Michael Sam Flips to Tech

    Quote Originally Posted by California Cajun View Post
    We must concede that one Tekkie successfully unscrewing one bulb is unrealistic, But I will call them Louisiana Tech anyway because that's what they want to be called.

    We want to be called Louisiana.
    don't think it bothers many Tech fans if you even call us Louisiana Polytechnic Institute or Lolly Polly

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Ventura, California
    Posts
    3,372

    Default Re: Burnt ROUX: DB Michael Sam Flips to Tech

    Quote Originally Posted by techdawg88 View Post
    don't think it bothers many Tech fans if you even call us Louisiana Polytechnic Institute or Lolly Polly
    you clearly are not a polytechnic institute, so no danger in us calling you that, the second one could catch on though....

    RPI, CAL Poly, ___ .... that list is never finished with rustonia

  11. #31
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LAFAYETTE
    Posts
    8,014
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 31Ragin97 View Post
    how does that work? I thought scholarships are by class year not date, thanks......
    No, go back and read the sanctions.

  12. #32
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,159

    Default Re: Burnt ROUX: DB Michael Sam Flips to Tech

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    No, go back and read the sanctions.
    Can someone clarify for us who don't completely understand this process. If he can get a scholarship there but here as well, why would it matter if he would have to wait another week to receive it from us as long as he receives one from UL??

  13. #33
    CajunEXPRESS's Avatar
    CajunEXPRESS is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    12,038

    Default Re: Burnt ROUX: DB Michael Sam Flips to Tech

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragin' Caleb View Post
    Can someone clarify for us who don't completely understand this process. If he can get a scholarship there but here as well, why would it matter if he would have to wait another week to receive it from us as long as he receives one from UL??
    Singing day excitement, guaranteed scholarship both mean a lot.

  14. #34
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Ventura, California
    Posts
    3,372

    Default Re: Burnt ROUX: DB Michael Sam Flips to Tech

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    No, go back and read the sanctions.
    wasn't trying to argue, I honestly didn't know, please pm me the sanctions, thanks.

  15. #35
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Ventura, California
    Posts
    3,372

    Default Re: Ragin' Cajuns Commitment DB Michael Sam Flips to Louisiana Tech

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Almost every FBS coach bends policy. It all depends on the need and talent. You think Sabans using up good will capitalin a failing third teamer if he gets caught with illegal guns and drugs.
    capitalin! sounds catchy! I like it....

  16. #36
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Broussard, La
    Posts
    1,145

    Default Re: Burnt ROUX: DB Michael Sam Flips to Tech

    Quote Originally Posted by techdawg88 View Post
    don't think it bothers many Tech fans if you even call us Louisiana Polytechnic Institute or Lolly Polly
    Good because that is the nicest thing I would ever call that _____ hole. Louisiana is so messed up it's anus is on the top middle.

  17. #37
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LAFAYETTE
    Posts
    8,014
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragin' Caleb View Post
    Can someone clarify for us who don't completely understand this process. If he can get a scholarship there but here as well, why would it matter if he would have to wait another week to receive it from us as long as he receives one from UL??
    We have no scholarships available for the early signing period, so he would have had to wait until after national signing day to have a scholarship to enroll at UL, which means he missed almost a month of this semester. So no way he enrolls this semester at UL, while Tech is on the quarter system he has missed very little class and has a scholarship to enroll this week. Not saying that's the entire reason, but UL is at a complete disadvantage right now against other programs due to the sanctions.

  18. #38
    CajunEXPRESS's Avatar
    CajunEXPRESS is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    12,038

    Default Re: Ragin' Cajuns Commitment DB Michael Sam Flips to Louisiana Tech

    Quote Originally Posted by 31Ragin97 View Post
    capitalin! sounds catchy! I like it....
    No doubt I need to pay attention to words my iPhone picks. Capital sounds so much less interesting

  19. #39
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    He probably noticed LTUR ranked 19th in getting players to NFL. A much higher rank than a lot of P5 schools.
    Is this serious?

  20. #40
    CajunEXPRESS's Avatar
    CajunEXPRESS is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    12,038

    Default Re: Burnt ROUX: DB Michael Sam Flips to Tech

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragincajun07 View Post
    Is this serious?
    No, not in top fifty by the source I was checking. Just feeding the techie egos

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •