Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 63

Thread: Auzenne on ESPN 1420?

  1. #41
    MelRock's Avatar
    MelRock is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    8,470

    Default Re: Auzenne on ESPN 1420?

    Ian what time is Coach Robe going to be on the show Saturday? Also will he be on the same time every week.


  2. #42
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    50

    Default Re: Auzenne on ESPN 1420?

    Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    Ian what time is Coach Robe going to be on the show Saturday? Also will he be on the same time every week.
    My plan is to have him on in the 8:00 hour each week, but that could change. Will have a definitive answer by Friday.

  3. #43
    MelRock's Avatar
    MelRock is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    8,470

    Default Re: Auzenne on ESPN 1420?

    Quote Originally Posted by IndiaPaleAle View Post
    My plan is to have him on in the 8:00 hour each week, but that could change. Will have a definitive answer by Friday.
    Cool and thank you!

  4. #44
    MelRock's Avatar
    MelRock is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    8,470

    Default Re: Auzenne on ESPN 1420?

    Also you need to get them to update the meet the staff page.

    Attached Images Attached Images  

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    50

    Default Re: Auzenne on ESPN 1420?

    Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    Also you need to get them to update the meet the staff page.
    I don't blame them for not putting my mug on the website yet. They don't want to scare any visitors.

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    801

    Default Re: Ozone on ESPN 1420

    Quote Originally Posted by IndiaPaleAle View Post
    Thanks again for all the kind words. I'll try to answer the questions one by one.

    Yes, we will have sponsors. We're working on that now. Forgive this cheap plug, but if you and/or your business would like to sponsor the show, give Frank a call at Townsquare Media. The more sponsors, the merrier. As for commercial breaks, it'll be the same frequency as you hear during the week on ESPN 1420--three breaks an hour.

    Coach Robe will be on in the coming weeks. Believe me, we all will be learning from his wisdom as baseball season goes along.

    I wouldn't say Gov. Christy and I are boys, but I have met him a few times. Really nice guy. If he's not at the New Jersey Statehouse or governor's mansion, you can find him at Princeton baseball games with hot dog and/or Skittles in hand.

    Yes, I do like IPAs. As for whether this IPA is juicy or dank, I'll let you be the judge.
    Ian, just wanted to say I've enjoyed listening to your show since you took over for James! You're very easy to listen to and I like how you interact with Mike Detillier, and look forward to hearing you have Coach Robe on. Keep up the good work, my friend!! 🤓

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    11,746

    Default Re: Auzenne on ESPN 1420?

    Ian, the show is coming along fine. I've enjoyed what I've been able to listen to so far. And of course, looking forward to Robe on Sat mornings.


  8. #48
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    50

    Default Re: Auzenne on ESPN 1420?

    CONFIRMED: Coach Robe will be on during the 8:00 hour of the show.

    Thank you for the kind words, MAT and Barisaxman! I appreciate them.

    Last edited by IndiaPaleAle; February 16th, 2017 at 11:45 am. Reason: Fat fingers misspelled a word; corrected error

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,355

    Default Re: Auzenne on ESPN 1420?

    Ian, will u let Robe talk as long as he wants like James did? We all can use the Wisdom of Robe. I mean whose opposed to an hour and a halfish of that kinda wisdom


  10. #50
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Lafayette, LA
    Posts
    1,434

    Default Re: Auzenne on ESPN 1420?

    Quote Originally Posted by lifetimecajun View Post
    Ian, will u let Robe talk as long as he wants like James did? We all can use the Wisdom of Robe. I mean whose opposed to an hour and a halfish of that kinda wisdom
    ..........Well....Bitter also wouldn't let Robe get a word in edgewise for the first 30 minutes.

  11. #51
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    50

    Default Re: Auzenne on ESPN 1420?

    Quote Originally Posted by lifetimecajun View Post
    Ian, will u let Robe talk as long as he wants like James did? We all can use the Wisdom of Robe. I mean whose opposed to an hour and a halfish of that kinda wisdom
    Yes. The floor is his as long as he wants it.

  12. #52
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    50

    Default Re: Auzenne on ESPN 1420?

    Last edited by IndiaPaleAle; February 18th, 2017 at 01:36 pm. Reason: Updated links so they would work

  13. #53
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Iberia Parish
    Posts
    1,621

    Default Re: Auzenne on ESPN 1420?

    Quote Originally Posted by IndiaPaleAle View Post
    Do you need to have a subscription to soundcloud to listen.
    I cannot access the track.

  14. #54
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    50

    Default Re: Auzenne on ESPN 1420?

    Quote Originally Posted by IberiaCajun View Post
    Do you need to have a subscription to soundcloud to listen.
    I cannot access the track.
    Try now. I changed my user name without realizing that it would affect the links.

  15. #55
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    lafayette LA
    Posts
    3,415

    Default Re: Auzenne on ESPN 1420?

    Ian, Is it true that you have a direct line of communication to Santa Clause, and if so, Do his festive Number two's smell like Holly and crackling Chestnuts?


  16. #56
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    50

    Default Re: Auzenne on ESPN 1420?

    Quote Originally Posted by TuffGuy84 View Post
    Ian, Is it true that you have a direct line of communication to Santa Clause, and if so, Do his festive Number two's smell like Holly and crackling Chestnuts?
    Hahaha!!! I wouldn't say it's a direct line of communication. I have to deal with the elves. Those cats are a trip.

  17. #57
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    lafayette LA
    Posts
    3,415

    Default Re: Auzenne on ESPN 1420?

    Quote Originally Posted by IndiaPaleAle View Post
    Hahaha!!! I wouldn't say it's a direct line of communication. I have to deal with the elves. Those cats are a trip.
    Fair enough. I do also hear that you have a direct line of communication to Mrs Patrice, and again, if So, Is ATW ready?

  18. #58
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    50

    Default Re: Auzenne on ESPN 1420?

    Quote Originally Posted by TuffGuy84 View Post
    Fair enough. I do also hear that you have a direct line of communication to Mrs Patrice, and again, if So, Is ATW ready?
    ROFLMAO! Yes, I do, and Ms. Patrice says ATW is ready. As for some of the reporter packages, I'll have to get back to you.

  19. #59
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    lafayette LA
    Posts
    3,415

    Default Re: Auzenne on ESPN 1420?

    Quote Originally Posted by IndiaPaleAle View Post
    ROFLMAO! Yes, I do, and Ms. Patrice says ATW is ready. As for some of the reporter packages, I'll have to get back to you.
    HAHAHAH, I miss ya dude. Glad you got the opportunity on 1420 to sling your knowledge. Hope all is good with you and your fam.

  20. #60
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    50

    Default Re: Auzenne on ESPN 1420?

    Quote Originally Posted by TuffGuy84 View Post
    HAHAHAH, I miss ya dude. Glad you got the opportunity on 1420 to sling your knowledge. Hope all is good with you and your fam.
    Thanks, Hans! Congrats on the latest addition to your family! Hope North Carolina is treating you, Sheree, and the kids well. Don't be a stranger!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •