Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Auzenne on ESPN 1420?

MelRock is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Auzenne on ESPN 1420?

Ian what time is Coach Robe going to be on the show Saturday? Also will he be on the same time every week.

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    Ian what time is Coach Robe going to be on the show Saturday? Also will he be on the same time every week.
    My plan is to have him on in the 8:00 hour each week, but that could change. Will have a definitive answer by Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiaPaleAle View Post
    My plan is to have him on in the 8:00 hour each week, but that could change. Will have a definitive answer by Friday.
    Cool and thank you!

Also you need to get them to update the meet the staff page.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    Also you need to get them to update the meet the staff page.
    I don't blame them for not putting my mug on the website yet. They don't want to scare any visitors.

Default Re: Ozone on ESPN 1420

Thanks again for all the kind words. I'll try to answer the questions one by one.

Yes, we will have sponsors. We're working on that now. Forgive this cheap plug, but if you and/or your business would like to sponsor the show, give Frank a call at Townsquare Media. The more sponsors, the merrier. As for commercial breaks, it'll be the same frequency as you hear during the week on ESPN 1420--three breaks an hour.

Coach Robe will be on in the coming weeks. Believe me, we all will be learning from his wisdom as baseball season goes along.

I wouldn't say Gov. Christy and I are boys, but I have met him a few times. Really nice guy. If he's not at the New Jersey Statehouse or governor's mansion, you can find him at Princeton baseball games with hot dog and/or Skittles in hand.

Yes, I do like IPAs. As for whether this IPA is juicy or dank, I'll let you be the judge.
    Ian, just wanted to say I've enjoyed listening to your show since you took over for James! You're very easy to listen to and I like how you interact with Mike Detillier, and look forward to hearing you have Coach Robe on. Keep up the good work, my friend!! 🤓

Ian, the show is coming along fine. I've enjoyed what I've been able to listen to so far. And of course, looking forward to Robe on Sat mornings.

CONFIRMED: Coach Robe will be on during the 8:00 hour of the show.

Thank you for the kind words, MAT and Barisaxman! I appreciate them.

Last edited by IndiaPaleAle; February 16th, 2017 at 11:45 am. Reason: Fat fingers misspelled a word; corrected error

Ian, will u let Robe talk as long as he wants like James did? We all can use the Wisdom of Robe. I mean whose opposed to an hour and a halfish of that kinda wisdom

Quote Originally Posted by lifetimecajun View Post
    Ian, will u let Robe talk as long as he wants like James did? We all can use the Wisdom of Robe. I mean whose opposed to an hour and a halfish of that kinda wisdom
    ..........Well....Bitter also wouldn't let Robe get a word in edgewise for the first 30 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by lifetimecajun View Post
    Yes. The floor is his as long as he wants it.

Last edited by IndiaPaleAle; February 18th, 2017 at 01:36 pm. Reason: Updated links so they would work

Do you need to have a subscription to soundcloud to listen.
    I cannot access the track.

Quote Originally Posted by IberiaCajun View Post
    Do you need to have a subscription to soundcloud to listen.
    I cannot access the track.
    Try now. I changed my user name without realizing that it would affect the links.

Ian, Is it true that you have a direct line of communication to Santa Clause, and if so, Do his festive Number two's smell like Holly and crackling Chestnuts?

Quote Originally Posted by TuffGuy84 View Post
    Ian, Is it true that you have a direct line of communication to Santa Clause, and if so, Do his festive Number two's smell like Holly and crackling Chestnuts?
    Hahaha!!! I wouldn't say it's a direct line of communication. I have to deal with the elves. Those cats are a trip.

Hahaha!!! I wouldn't say it's a direct line of communication. I have to deal with the elves. Those cats are a trip.
    Fair enough. I do also hear that you have a direct line of communication to Mrs Patrice, and again, if So, Is ATW ready?

Fair enough. I do also hear that you have a direct line of communication to Mrs Patrice, and again, if So, Is ATW ready?
    ROFLMAO! Yes, I do, and Ms. Patrice says ATW is ready. As for some of the reporter packages, I'll have to get back to you.

ROFLMAO! Yes, I do, and Ms. Patrice says ATW is ready. As for some of the reporter packages, I'll have to get back to you.
    HAHAHAH, I miss ya dude. Glad you got the opportunity on 1420 to sling your knowledge. Hope all is good with you and your fam.

HAHAHAH, I miss ya dude. Glad you got the opportunity on 1420 to sling your knowledge. Hope all is good with you and your fam.
    Thanks, Hans! Congrats on the latest addition to your family! Hope North Carolina is treating you, Sheree, and the kids well. Don't be a stranger!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast