Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 159

Thread: Louisiana vs ULM

  1. Default Louisiana vs ULM



    The Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns men's basketball team returns to action on Saturday when it faces in-state rival ULM in a Sun Belt Conference matchup at the Cajundome.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,934

    Default Re: Preview: LA vs ULM

    I was looking forward to going to that game until I heard rio is having their ball in the convention center tonight. Every time that happens they take all the RCAF spots. You pay money for a parking pass and they give your spot away to rio. I have new policy that when a Mardi Gras ball and game are on the same night I skip the game, because once again it is just another way they screw over the fan base.


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,936

    Default Re: Preview: LA vs ULM

    Wow, bick, you are insufferable sometimes.


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Flagship-Land
    Posts
    472

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bicky Rustle View Post
    I was looking forward to going to that game until I heard rio is having their ball in the convention center tonight. Every time that happens they take all the RCAF spots. You pay money for a parking pass and they give your spot away to rio. I have new policy that when a Mardi Gras ball and game are on the same night I skip the game, because once again it is just another way they screw over the fan base.
    How are you being screwed over? Because you don't have a parking spot? Really?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,934

    Default Re: Preview: LA vs ULM

    Quote Originally Posted by bmv90 View Post
    How are you being screwed over? Because you don't have a parking spot? Really?
    Because I got a pass that says I can park in lot C. Every other game if you don't have a lot C tag they turn you away from that spot. Just because there is a ball going on is no reason that should change. IMHO

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4,511

    Default Re: Preview: LA vs ULM

    Quote Originally Posted by Bicky Rustle View Post
    I was looking forward to going to that game until I heard rio is having their ball in the convention center tonight. Every time that happens they take all the RCAF spots. You pay money for a parking pass and they give your spot away to rio. I have new policy that when a Mardi Gras ball and game are on the same night I skip the game, because once again it is just another way they screw over the fan base.
    Here's a hint...women play at five...go early and get the best spot you can. You can come thank me in person, I'll be guy dressed in Cajun gear...lol.
    Last edited by ZoomZoom; January 7th, 2017 at 09:02 am. Reason: Come on man, support your team

  7. #7
    VObserver's Avatar
    VObserver is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Abbeville, LA
    Posts
    5,178

    Default Re: Preview: LA vs ULM

    Quote Originally Posted by GeauxCajuns View Post
    Wow, bick, you are insufferable sometimes.
    That does not make him insufferable. It makes him correct. It is absolutely unacceptable that the university allows a non-university function on game day to inconvenience its fans who have PAID for premium parking.

  8. #8
    VObserver's Avatar
    VObserver is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Abbeville, LA
    Posts
    5,178

    Default Re: Preview: LA vs ULM

    Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Here's a hint...women play at five...go early and get the best spot you can. You can come thank me in person, I'll be guy dressed in Cajun gear...lol.
    I agree that he should come to the game anyway; but his point is still valid.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Flagship-Land
    Posts
    472

    Default Re: Preview: LA vs ULM

    Quote Originally Posted by Bicky Rustle View Post
    Because I got a pass that says I can park in lot C. Every other game if you don't have a lot C tag they turn you away from that spot. Just because there is a ball going on is no reason that should change. IMHO
    Well the fact is there is another event, and not going because you lost your parking spot for a game just makes you petty. But hey, stay home and _____ about it more, Ill be at the game.

  10. #10
    Boomer's Avatar
    Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    18,601

    Default Re: Preview: LA vs ULM

    Quote Originally Posted by NewsCopy View Post


    The Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns men's basketball team returns to action on Saturday when it faces in-state rival ULM in a Sun Belt Conference matchup at the Cajundome.
    ---Never checked the size of Bryce's hands, but the way he can hold the ball with one hand and even rebound with one hand makes me think he probably has the largest spread on the team---problem was with Shaq's huge mitts and shooting FTs---just wondering---but oh what a TE!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,936

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    That does not make him insufferable. It makes him correct. It is absolutely unacceptable that the university allows a non-university function on game day to inconvenience its fans who have PAID for premium parking.
    I'm more of the adapt and overcome mindset that the have everything catered to me mindset. 13 home games, 1 conflict, at a venue the university doesn't own. (They don't own the convention center) quite possible the univ had no say in the matter. Just saying he sounds like an entitled teenage girl and just wants some attention on RP

  12. #12
    Boomer's Avatar
    Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    18,601

    Default Re: Preview: LA vs ULM

    Quote Originally Posted by GeauxCajuns View Post
    I'm more of the adapt and overcome mindset that the have everything catered to me mindset. 13 home games, 1 conflict, at a venue the university doesn't own. (They don't own the convention center) quite possible the univ had no say in the matter. Just saying he sounds like an entitled teenage girl and just wants some attention on RP
    --Will this be the coldest game ever played in Lafayette by the Cajuns??? just another excuse to not see the game---lol---See you there---4:00 Mass at St Basil and a Cuban PO BOY on the way

    hope I can get a letter "C" space and see you guys there---BTW, I have an extra ticket!!!


  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    4,798

    Default Re: Preview: LA vs ULM

    Quote Originally Posted by Bicky Rustle View Post
    Because I got a pass that says I can park in lot C. Every other game if you don't have a lot C tag they turn you away from that spot. Just because there is a ball going on is no reason that should change. IMHO
    I parked in "C" lot fine last year and expect to do so this year. It should only be a problem in the lot right outside the convention center.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    4,798

    Default Re: Preview: LA vs ULM

    Or uber.


  15. #15
    Cajunsmike is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    5,854

    Default Re: Preview: LA vs ULM

    Quote Originally Posted by GeauxCajuns View Post
    I'm more of the adapt and overcome mindset that the have everything catered to me mindset. 13 home games, 1 conflict, at a venue the university doesn't own. (They don't own the convention center) quite possible the univ had no say in the matter. Just saying he sounds like an entitled teenage girl and just wants some attention on RP
    I parked in Lot C last year with no problem on this night.

  16. #16
    MelRock's Avatar
    MelRock is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    8,536

    Default Re: Preview: LA vs ULM

    I have never been turned away from lot c. The one thing I do notice this year that their are a lot more people parking in lot c. I hope that is because either A: donors are giving more or B: bigger donors are now buying basketball season tickets. Either way I do not care and glad to see the money coming in from either donors or season ticket sales.

    Geaux Cajuns and get your asses to the dome today.


  17. #17
    VObserver's Avatar
    VObserver is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Abbeville, LA
    Posts
    5,178

    Default Re: Preview: LA vs ULM

    Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    I have never been turned away from lot c. The one thing I do notice this year that their are a lot more people parking in lot c. I hope that is because either A: donors are giving more or B: bigger donors are now buying basketball season tickets. Either way I do not care and glad to see the money coming in from either donors or season ticket sales.

    Geaux Cajuns and get your asses to the dome today.
    I will be there, extra coat and all.

  18. #18
    MelRock's Avatar
    MelRock is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    8,536

    Default Re: Preview: LA vs ULM

    Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    I will be there, extra coat and all.
    I am trying to decide if I need long Johns, but they make my but look fat. Okay it is my but that makes my but look fat. See you tonight.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    3,794

    Default Re: Preview: LA vs ULM

    Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    I have never been turned away from lot c. The one thing I do notice this year that their are a lot more people parking in lot c. I hope that is because either A: donors are giving more or B: bigger donors are now buying basketball season tickets. Either way I do not care and glad to see the money coming in from either donors or season ticket sales.

    Geaux Cajuns and get your asses to the dome today.
    Yes indeed.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bicky Rustle View Post
    I was looking forward to going to that game until I heard rio is having their ball in the convention center tonight. Every time that happens they take all the RCAF spots. You pay money for a parking pass and they give your spot away to rio. I have new policy that when a Mardi Gras ball and game are on the same night I skip the game, because once again it is just another way they screw over the fan base.
    Good lord. Some of you people.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •