Thread: Bowl Schedule For Thursday

UL Football Bowl Schedule For Thursday

Thursday, December 29 will feature three bowl games, with action beginning at 1 pm.

Default Re: Bowl Schedule For Thursday

South Florida vs South Carolina- IMO, this matchup just screams the lopsidedness of college football. No reason a team as good as USF should have to play a weak team like South Carolina. But hey, they SEC so the must be good.

The middle game of Ark-VaTech should be entertaining in a sense of being a close game.

Colorado vs Ok St should be a great game. I have watched 4 Colorado games this year. They were all pretty good games. Col has a pretty good team.

RaginScotsman is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

USF-SCAR was actually a good game. I'm happy USF came out on top. It's always gratifying to see an SEC team go down.

Quote Originally Posted by ulXrunner View Post
    South Florida vs South Carolina- IMO, this matchup just screams the lopsidedness of college football. No reason a team as good as USF should have to play a weak team like South Carolina. But hey, they SEC so the must be good.

The middle game of Ark-VaTech should be entertaining in a sense of being a close game.

Colorado vs Ok St should be a great game. I have watched 4 Colorado games this year. They were all pretty good games. Col has a pretty good team.
    1 out of 3 aint bad

BeauCajun is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    1 out of 3 aint bad
    If we were playing base a ball.