Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 65

Thread: The Famous Idaho Potato Bowl

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Lafayette,LA
    Posts
    3,908

    UL Football Idaho vs. Colorado St.

    Idaho vs. Colorado St.

    34-7 Idaho
    8:13 3rd


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4,571

    Default Re: Idaho vs. Colorado St.

    Wow. Got that one wrong.


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Carencro
    Posts
    854

    Default Re: Idaho vs. Colorado St.

    Got the whole sunbelt wrong this year


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Lafayette,LA
    Posts
    3,908

    Default Re: Idaho vs. Colorado St.

    Unfortunately we didn't pull our weight in bowl season. All in all it's shaping up to be a very good showing by the Belt.


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Lafayette,LA
    Posts
    3,908

    Default Re: Idaho vs. Colorado St.

    41-7 Idaho
    3:16 3rd

    The Vandals are having their way.


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    7,532

    Default Re: Idaho vs. Colorado St.

    I'm happy for them..what a way to go out.


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4,571

    Default Re: Idaho vs. Colorado St.

    I'm sure they are playing for the big middle finger to their administration.


  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    3,696

    Default The Famous Idaho Potato Bowl

    Idaho taking Colorado State to the woodshed. With under two minutes left in the third quarter Idaho up 41 to 14.


  9. #9
    Cajunsmike is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    5,994

    Default Re: The Famous Idaho Potato Bowl

    Quote Originally Posted by Cajun90 View Post
    Idaho taking Colorado State to the woodshed. With under two minutes left in the third quarter Idaho up 41 to 14.
    Idaho scores again. Score is now 48 to 14. This will be a very nice win for the SBC as Colorado State is a member of the Mountain West conference. League is now 3 and 1 in the Bowls. If Troy can pull one out the league could pass up the MAC in the final conference rankings. We almost definitely will be ahead of CUSA. Their is a financial advantage to all schools in the league if we are ahead of the other G5 leagues. Granted the top team in CUSA is WKU and they are stronger than anyone in our league in all likelihood. However, the bottom portion of CUSA is very weak.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    VA Beach, VA
    Posts
    3,924

    Default Re: The Famous Idaho Potato Bowl

    Wow, dont tell me boomer has been right all this time!!!!!


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    VA Beach, VA
    Posts
    3,924

    Default Re: Idaho vs. Colorado St.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Wow. Got that one wrong.
    Why? Bc your picks are same as bristol's FPI picks? Lmao

  12. #12
    Cajunsmike is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    5,994

    Default Re: The Famous Idaho Potato Bowl

    Quote Originally Posted by 31Ragin97 View Post
    Wow, dont tell me boomer has been right all this time!!!!!
    Generally he has. The SBC is simply stronger this year in football than many want to admit. Basketball wise, at this stage the SBC is ranked 12 while CUSA is No. 24. Some may say perception is different. Of course it is. However when someone downgrades the league, simply quote the facts. No one can argue those. That does not mean we should not try to get to CUSA. Playing USM, La Tech, and Rice on a regular basis in all sports would draw much more interest than our current schedule.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    broussard,la
    Posts
    4,891
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: The Famous Idaho Potato Bowl

    Oh Joy!!! Our league is 3-1 in bowls.. The only team to lose a bowl is.... But be happy, that is all. I dont care what the sbc does. It just goes to serve how much we have fallen against neighbor schools who recruit against us.


  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4,571

    Default Re: Idaho vs. Colorado St.

    Quote Originally Posted by 31Ragin97 View Post
    Why? Bc your picks are same as bristol's FPI picks? Lmao
    Stuff happens. I'm rolling the dice on 2 coming up.


    At least they didn't hang 60 on us..lol.


    They should stop the game after that CSU player blew his knee due to the ice.

  15. #15
    Boomer's Avatar
    Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    18,693

    Default Re: The Famous Idaho Potato Bowl

    Quote Originally Posted by 31Ragin97 View Post
    Wow, dont tell me boomer has been right all this time!!!!!
    ---Well not really Boomer, but MASSEY has been right---Just that the poor negative folks on here deny the truth before their very eyes to foster their disdain for the status quo---Now go out and recruit with the facts and not denying the Tulane and USM losses but just mentioning the double OTs and a failed last 2 minute drive with some VERY questionable referee calls---also that we played a hell of a lot better in our USM game than the LTURs!!!

  16. #16
    Cajunsmike is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    5,994

    Default Re: The Famous Idaho Potato Bowl

    Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    Oh Joy!!! Our league is 3-1 in bowls.. The only team to lose a bowl is.... But be happy, that is all. I dont care what the sbc does. It just goes to serve how much we have fallen against neighbor schools who recruit against us.
    I also am not happy we are the only team in the league to lose a bowl game. I would be much happier had we been the only one to win one. However, you may have missed my point that we gain quite a bit financially if our league finishes higher in the rankings. That is the main reason, perhaps the only reason, to care how the other teams in the league do. We still need every dollar we can get.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    broussard,la
    Posts
    4,891
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: The Famous Idaho Potato Bowl

    Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    I also am not happy we are the only team in the league to lose a bowl game. I would be much happier had we been the only one to win one. However, you may have missed my point that we gain quite a bit financially if our league finishes higher in the rankings. That is the main reason, perhaps the only reason, to care how the other teams in the league do. We still need every dollar we can get.
    To that point, I agree 100% Great statement

  18. #18
    Boomer's Avatar
    Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    18,693

    Default Re: The Famous Idaho Potato Bowl

    Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    I also am not happy we are the only team in the league to lose a bowl game. I would be much happier had we been the only one to win one. However, you may have missed my point that we gain quite a bit financially if our league finishes higher in the rankings. That is the main reason, perhaps the only reason, to care how the other teams in the league do. We still need every dollar we can get.
    ---C-Mike, I have asked this before---about how much money are we talking about???

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ---Well not really Boomer, but MASSEY has been right---Just that the poor negative folks on here deny the truth before their very eyes to foster their disdain for the status quo---Now go out and recruit with the facts and not denying the Tulane and USM losses but just mentioning the double OTs and a failed last 2 minute drive with some VERY questionable referee calls---also that we played a hell of a lot better in our USM game than the LTURs!!!
    Hard to recruit against tech, Tulane and southern miss then they all beat us...

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    12,979

    Default Re: The Famous Idaho Potato Bowl

    I took Idaho and the points $$$$$$$


Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •