Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Baseball polls

Default Re: Baseball polls

Actually everything I've heard from a few inside sources, is that this team looked extremely impressive offensively in the fall. Whether that carries over to the regular season remains to be seen. But from all accounts, we are expected to be better, and I mean A LOT better, on offense this year. Look out for Todd Lott, boys and girls.

Crossing my fingers!

I'm just so excited to enjoy some beautiful weather and watch our team 🙌🏻🙌🏻

Let's get some cold weather in here so we can get it outta here before March3! Com'on mother nature!

Quote Originally Posted by cajundiehard View Post
    Let's get some cold weather in here so we can get it outta here before March3! Com'on mother nature!
    To me, nothing beats taking my little ones to the tigue on a gorgeous Saturday or Sunday...

Quote Originally Posted by ragincajun10 View Post
    Actually everything I've heard from a few inside sources, is that this team looked extremely impressive offensively in the fall. Whether that carries over to the regular season remains to be seen. But from all accounts, we are expected to be better, and I mean A LOT better, on offense this year. Look out for Todd Lott, boys and girls.
    Man, this gets me pumped. Ready for baseball to start

Quote Originally Posted by DocCajun View Post
    Man, this gets me pumped. Ready for baseball to start
    Yes, should be a really great year. Even better than last year.

Yes. People need to prepare themselves for Todd Lott. He is a big league hitter and all indications from Fall camp are that he is the real deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Rougarou View Post
    Yes. People need to prepare themselves for Todd Lott. He is a big league hitter and all indications from Fall camp are that he is the real deal.
    6'4", 235lbs. Big guy.

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    6'4", 235lbs. Big guy.
    I just pooped my underwear

You know Robe's pitching will be there so it comes down to hitting.

Quote Originally Posted by ChanceEncounter View Post
    You know Robe's pitching will be there so it comes down to hitting.
    There's also that defensive part of the game too...we can also improve on base running as well. With that being said I have no doubt this team will be sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    There's also that defensive part of the game too...we can also improve on base running as well. With that being said I have no doubt this team will be sick.
    Yep. This will no doubt be a year to remember for many reasons. Can't wait!!

Blog Entries

Between Handsome Monica (cant get over the cool name) and Todd Lott, we should have a hell of a lot batting average!!

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    Between Handsome Monica (cant get over the cool name) and Todd Lott, we should have a hell of a lot batting average!!
    Yes, those two for sure. Realized happily today that the first game is but 53 days away. And we have a good mbb season to enjoy while we wait......

I've been watching Venezuelan league play on the telly. Some decent hitting but also some of the worst fielding errors known to modern man.

Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunfanatico View Post
    I've been watching Venezuelan league play on the telly. Some decent hitting but also some of the worst fielding errors known to modern man.
    ---Wow that seems quite surprising to me---Reason is that I once heard Robe talk down the travel teams because of the lack of reps they got in fundamentals as compared to the Latin American kids getting hundreds of these a day---seemed to make a lot of sense ---???

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunfanatico View Post
    I'm surprised that the league hasn't folded for the year. It's down right nasty in Venezuela right now. Wife's family is struggling to find food and basic necessities.

Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by ulXrunner View Post
    I'm surprised that the league hasn't folded for the year. It's down right nasty in Venezuela right now. Wife's family is struggling to find food and basic necessities.
    ---The Commies will get ya every time!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ---The Commies will get ya every time!!!!
    The government pretends to pay workers, while the workers pretend to work. What could go wrong?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast