Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 NO Bowl Ticket Sales?

Default Re: Ticket Sales?

Not that many high ranking members. I was shocked and disappointed that I rank in the top 15%.

wcd35 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

I think it's possible that more tickets are now deemed "premium." I got my seats and I swear I was in the exact same section last bowl game and didn't pay the higher price then

Quote Originally Posted by wcd35 View Post
    I think it's possible that more tickets are now deemed "premium." I got my seats and I swear I was in the exact same section last bowl game and didn't pay the higher price then
    Casbon mentioned in an interview that because of our good relationship that he was able to get more tickets in the middle instead of endzone...and they may be charging more for more seats.

wcd35 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Hark Mudspeth View Post
    Casbon mentioned in an interview that because of our good relationship that he was able to get more tickets in the middle instead of endzone...and they may be charging more for more seats.
    Yeah, I get that, but I still think more seats in the middle became "premium" price level. I could be wrong and may have been one section further over last time, but I'm not sure.

I'm in section 113 this year

Yeah, I get that, but I still think more seats in the middle became "premium" price level. I could be wrong and may have been one section further over last time, but I'm not sure.

Yeah...charging the higher price for more seats...I don't think that would fly in the endzone. They give us more in the middle, we pay them more and we charge higher price for more.

We are 115, but the receipt I got for the 4 tickets is showing only $84. I thought those would be premium, at $60 a ticket?

I am in 114 the 5th row. How the h e double toothpicks did I get these tickets. It is right around the 50! I am not a high dollar donor.

You should have another charge. The same thing happened to me. The $84 is for the $21 additional charge per ticket for the "premium" seat.

Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    After losing to NMSU, a bowl wasn't on my radar (and probably many other individuals). Made other plans about that time, never thinking of the bowl picture.
    ---So mjany Xmas parties this W/E including ours---have to go Saturday morning and miss the week day fun!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    I said it before.

We should not have taken this Bowl. We should have traded for another one.

All signs were pointing to a big drop in attendance and I didn't think we should pop that bubble, but we will.
    New Orleans Bowl will still pull "10 times" the Cajuns fan than any viable option on the planet.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hark Mudspeth View Post
    Casbon needs to do a lot more interviews.

Too many paying fans not knowing.

CajunEXPRESS is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

UL Football Re: Ticket Sales?

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Casbon needs to do a lot more interviews.

Too many paying fans not knowing.
    When and how often he does a public interview may rest with the university.

Quote Originally Posted by CRAWFISH61 View Post
    I am in 114 the 5th row. How the h e double toothpicks did I get these tickets. It is right around the 50! I am not a high dollar donor.
    Those aren't always perceived as great tickets. When you are that low it's hard to see the entire field and a lot of times you are standing more than sitting. If you have kids or vertically challenged guests, it could be difficult to see.

CajunAmos is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

I know in the original games it was due to "fit". They had large blocks that were sold which left orphaned doubles around the lower bowl. I think my favorite seats were actually in the second level out of the four games. The three in the lower bowl were on rows 1, about 15, and about 30.

VObserver is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Ticket Sales?

Quote Originally Posted by cajundiehard View Post
    Couple thoughts:

Reason priority seats may still be available is many higher ranking individuals in RCAF may have requested Club Level seating. I know I did in the past.

Also, even in this down year, NOBODY in the Sun Belt brings as many fans to NOLA than the Cajuns.

Even with that, I'm hopeful the Bowl can visibly see the RED and give some kudos to the Cajun Nation, even if they didn't buy through the Louisiana ticket office.
    All priority seating bought through the school is club level seating. (Bunker Club).

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ---So mjany Xmas parties this W/E including ours---have to go Saturday morning and miss the week day fun!!!
    We just got back from a 15 day vacation, can't justify going to NO just for Saturday AM.

I know times are tough but for those that can't make it (not financially) but because of schedule, if you can afford it buy a ticket and donate it to boys and girls club or wounded warriors or a charity of your choice. It helps the university and you are giving someone a Christmas gift. Just thought if throw that out there because it hadn't really been discussed or suggested.

UL Football Re: Ticket Sales?

Ok, so my bro in law went and got my tickets, his and another friends today.

Mine (#650ish RCAF) is the center section (sec 114) row 6...WTF?!?
    Bro in law (#1400+ RCAF) is in the center section but near top.
    Friend (#400 something RCAF, thus higher than both of us) is in sec 115.

I'm confused as to how they did this. But whatever lets just go and have a fun time #CajunNation.

BeauCajun is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

113, 114 & 115 are "normally" the premium sections on the visitors side. Last game that I sat in the stands I was banished to 139. And I was giving more to the RCAF back then.

115, 11th row here. Last game we sat in 116 in the first row. They were AMAZING seats. If anybody's worried about sight lines sitting low down...don't.

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast