Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 NO Bowl Ticket Sales?

Default 2016 NO Bowl Ticket Sales?

I keep hearing more and more people talking about going to the game. I feel like interest in attending is picking up steam. With the two fan bases, we've averaged 45k (Don't think we get that this year), and they've averaged 26k in their bowls... put those together and you get 71,000. I don't think we bring that many though... would be nice if we could bring 30k and they bring 25k, that would give us 55k and set another bowl attendance record. That would be one hell of an environment.

We gotta get everyone there!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Ticket Sales?

Geaux Cajuns!

Literally, GO

TheFan is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by ragincajun10 View Post
    I keep hearing more and more people talking about going to the game. I feel like interest in attending is picking up steam. With the two fan bases, we've averaged 45k (Don't think we get that this year), and they've averaged 26k in their bowls... put those together and you get 71,000. I don't think we bring that many though... would be nice if we could bring 30k and they bring 25k, that would give us 55k and set another bowl attendance record. That would be one hell of an environment.

We gotta get everyone there!
    I'm guessing around 39-41k.

MelRock is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

We have had a group of a 100 in the past, but we decided to get our own tickets this year via our RCAF level. I am really not sure how many in our lager group is going but I am getting 16 tickets.

I think it will be better than most people think, or at least I hope so.

Frenchie35 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

This will be another record breaker....39-41K....better guess again.

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    This will be another record breaker....39-41K....better guess again.
    I'm starting to think you could be right although I think that would have more to do with sales for USM buoying the overall attendance to set that record. None of our opponents have really contributed to that record attendance mark. Its pretty much been the Cajuns pulling the weight. I do think there are slightly less Cajun fans this year but that will be more than made up for with all the USM fans coming in.

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    I'm starting to think you could be right although I think that would have more to do with sales for USM buoying the overall attendance to set that record. None of our opponents have really contributed to that record attendance mark. Its pretty much been the Cajuns pulling the weight. I do think there are slightly less Cajun fans this year but that will be more than made up for with all the USM fans coming in.
    I see this as a record crowd, but think our share will be not quite up to our past standards. My biggest hope is that we are not outnumbered in "our" house (home-away-from-home!). I would be there except I have to work Saturday til 6pm. Geaux Cajuns!!!

I think USM will outnumber Cajun fans, just slightly. I think it'll be about 40-45K total in the stands.

I'm thinking 20000 tickets to each fan base and 10000 or so walk up and giveaway and local tickets for 50000 in the stands.

Heard the first radio ad in the New Orleans market and they got the name memo

I dropped off orders for 40 today.

Quote Originally Posted by billbeck451 View Post

Heard the first radio ad in the New Orleans market and they got the name memo
    The more recruits hear "Louisiana," the better it is for us. This is pretty super.

cajun4life is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Unless we really get on it I do t think we sell our allotment.

VObserver is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Most diehards will buy tickets and be there. Casual fans and some Diehards who are upset with Hud are likely to stay at home. They extended the deadline for priority ticket purchases, probably because the ticket sales to RCAF members is down significantly. I bought all the priority tickets they would let me buy, but I have serious doubts about the school selling its allotment.

Wow, I thought that sales would be down, but I didn't think that we'd have trouble selling the original allotment. That's 10,000 tickets, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Cajuns78 View Post
    Wow, I thought that sales would be down, but I didn't think that we'd have trouble selling the original allotment. That's 10,000 tickets, correct?
    I have no inside information, but even with sales down, I think we sell our allotment. And if not...I guess I'm going to have some mighty fine seats.

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    Most diehards will buy tickets and be there. Casual fans and some Diehards who are upset with Hud are likely to stay at home. They extended the deadline for priority ticket purchases, probably because the ticket sales to RCAF members is down significantly. I bought all the priority tickets they would let me buy, but I have serious doubts about the school selling its allotment.
    Time to get over the hurt. Cutting off the nose to spite the face.

They extended the deadline for priority ticket purchases, probably because the ticket sales to RCAF members is down significantly. .
    When did they extend the deadline too?

VObserver is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    When did they extend the deadline too?
    I was mistaken. Misread the email or lost a day somewhere. It was still noon today.

They sent an email Thursday saying Thursday was the last day. New email today corrected it, and I misread it as an extension.

I was mistaken. Misread the email or lost a day somewhere. It was still noon today.
    No problem, I think I figured out what the confusion was. They actually sent an email out last night that said it was yesterday then had to correct it this morning.

I think we'll be suprised when the final numbers come out

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast