Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Nate Cox

Default Re: Burnt ROUX: Nate Cox

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Any grandson of Tom Cox should receive a full blown academic scholarship.
    was he a coach for y'all or something?

You guys also got Griffin Hebert...6'3 WR out of STM. He wanted to go to Louisiana but was never offered. He is an excellent receiver and very smart. He had interest and offers from Navy, SMU, Tulane and Memphis...2 Star athlete. Not sure why the Cajuns let him slip away.

Quote Originally Posted by no1cajunfan View Post
    You guys also got Griffin Hebert...6'3 WR out of STM. He wanted to go to Louisiana but was never offered. He is an excellent receiver and very smart. He had interest and offers from Navy, SMU, Tulane and Memphis...2 Star athlete. Not sure why the Cajuns let him slip away.
    We are stacked at WR with young guys, we are short on scholarships...could have just been a numbers thing with scholarships available and lack of depth at other positions.

Hebert is a young guy so not sure what you mean by that. I was not impressed whatsoever with most of the WR we had last year so if your referring to those guys then I will definitely have to disagree with you

Hebert is a young guy so not sure what you mean by that. I was not impressed whatsoever with most of the WR we had last year so if your referring to those guys then I will definitely have to disagree with you
    I think WR is an area of strength and depth for the offense.

Our guys are young, they will be here a while. Regardless If you were Impressed with them or not they are taking scholarships, something we are short on. We will be short for a few years so they may have needed to use it in other positions of need. Sometimes it's just a numbers game of how many they sign at each position in each class. I think we only have 1 kid who we signed at WR out of high school.

CajunEXPRESS is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

UL Football Re: Burnt ROUX: Nate Cox

How many more years are we going to have to pay for the rogue coach Hud picked for his first year?

PS:

Found this answer, looks like just one more season.
    http://www.espn.com/college-football...ns-fraud-probe

CajunAmos is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Thing about WR's is that first you actually have to have someone throw them the ball, typically in an area where it's not a jump ball every time for them to catch it. That part of the offense hasn't been very good the last couple of years.

CajunEXPRESS is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

UL Football Re: Burnt ROUX: Nate Cox

None of our QB's had enough time for routes to develop. Had to release well under three seconds on virtually every passing play.

I'll take 1-2 stars @Tech all day long if they're remotely close to the likes of Trent Taylor.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    How many more years are we going to have to pay for the rogue coach Hud picked for his first year?

PS:

Found this answer, looks like just one more season.
    http://www.espn.com/college-football...ns-fraud-probe
    NCAA Ouote: "Wow, that was easy."

Not sure why the Cajuns let him slip away.
    He is the wrong ethnicity!

Cajunsmike is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by techdawg88 View Post
    was he a coach for y'all or something?
    Tom Cox was the top assistant to Beryl Shipley during the USL basketball glory years of the late 60's and early 70's. Nate Cox is his grandson

Default Re: Nate Cox

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Tom Cox was the top assistant to Beryl Shipley during the USL basketball glory years of the late 60's and early 70's. Nate Cox is his grandson
    thanks for the info.

Tech doesn't have vet medicine and the vet that did that to the bulldog was an LSU grad
    Rich. Y'all love LSU when they win, hate them when they kill your dog.. Height of Hypocrisy

Because we are loaded at WR. Like, top 10 corps in the G5. And young.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Rich. Y'all love LSU when they win, hate them when they kill your dog.. Height of Hypocrisy
    ? most Tech fans hate LSU

Sure they do..

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun fan1 View Post
    He is the wrong ethnicity!
    Dumbass

Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Blog Entries

! Most Tech grads love LSU

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast