_ _ _ _
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hudspeth cites health for UL tight end Mitchell's exit

UL Football Hudspeth cites health for UL tight end Mitchell's exit

UL coach Mark Hudspeth on Tuesday revealed the reason Cody Mitchell, a highly regarded freshman tight end, has left the program.

Mitchell withdrew from school about three weeks ago due to health issues.

Default Re: Hudspeth cites health for UL tight end Mitchell's exit

Poor guy that locker room environment is so stressful for a small town country boy from a good family it caused him to have ulcers. I wish him the best he would have be special.

Quote Originally Posted by Bicky Rustle View Post
    Poor guy that locker room environment is so stressful for a small town country boy from a good family it caused him to have ulcers. I wish him the best he would have be special.
    Don't you know there is more to the story then ulcers.........I know the story but I won't tell you.......You will see.......You will see........Ulcers are just part of the story.......Hud has caused all of the players that are quitting ulcers.......Hud is the devil.......The ulcer epidemic is Hud's fault.......

The above is sarcasm........

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Don't you know there is more to the story then ulcers.........I know the story but I won't tell you.......You will see.......You will see........Ulcers are just part of the story.......Hud has caused all of the players that are quitting ulcers.......Hud is the devil.......The ulcer epidemic is Hud's fault.......

You're embarrassing yourself.

UL Football Re: Hudspeth cites health for UL tight end Mitchell's exit

If 1 player leaves, its probably that player. If players leave like the barn is on fire, its probably not the players. (look at the coaching)

You better watch out MAT will set you straight.

Blog Entries

Sarcasm?

I thought there really was an ulcerior motive.

Quote Originally Posted by Go_UL View Post
    You better watch out MAT will set you straight.
    I'm not concerned about what MAT thinks

That is funny Dave.

Oh you....stop being such a trouble maker.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    You're embarrassing yourself.
    He's got a long way to catch up with you. Btw, my source said their is more to the story than just ulcers. I am gathering additional info because a few things just aren't adding up. I will let you know more when the time is right.

See anyone can do this!!!

CajunEXPRESS is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

UL Football Re: Hudspeth cites health for UL tight end Mitchell's exit

I guess Hud has a release to give out the players specific medical issues instead of just a general comment that health issues forced him to quit.

I'm thinking someone will find a story somewhere where this kid is on a team not called LA next year.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    I guess Hud has a release to give out the players specific medical issues instead of just a general comment that health issues forced him to quit.

I'm thinking someone will find a story somewhere where this kid is on a team not called LA next year.
    First thing I thought. Thought that stuff was off limits.

BeauCajun is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by charliek View Post
    First thing I thought. Thought that stuff was off limits.
    It should be with HIPAA regulations. Somebody hand the man a shovel with a longer handle.

LOL. Bruh. Dave is on fire today. I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    It should be with HIPAA regulations. Somebody hand the man a shovel with a longer handle.
    Wonder how that works with injuries. They will report specific injuries (concussion etc). HIPAA is a freaking nightmare (per my wife who does coding and billing).

So, let me see if I have this right. Gary Hayes quits, and it's "good riddance, he's a punk." Gabe Fuselier quits in the middle of a game, apparently after having gotten a better offer in the middle of said game and everyone's sad because we're losing a "character guy"? Now, someone who hasn't played a single snap in this program leaves because of health issues, and it's supposedly another sign of things gone wrong with the program? Sorry, but if you believe that absent any other information, your confirmation bias is showing.

Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

what a coincidence that this story comes out today?? LOL!! HUD, stop reading RP and go back to coaching...

Z

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    what a coincidence that this story comes out today?? LOL!! HUD, stop reading RP and go back to coaching...

Z
    Literally the first thing I thought at 5 am when I read the paper......Hahahaha

Blog Entries

LOL! If Hud said it, you can book it! Kind of like when he said moving into the new APC was a distraction and cost them the game that week or when he said he was changing his offense. No doubt about it, Huds been known to be straight up with the media! :-)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast