Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 34 of 34

Thread: SBC Weeks 12 Updates

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    louisiana
    Posts
    2,067

    Default Re: SBC Weeks 12 Updates

    Quote Originally Posted by Bankruptcyman View Post
    That is the second year in a row Ga. State has beaten Ga. Southern. Georgia State put a beat down on Georgia Southern last year in Statesboro. Don't think Southern fans are doing much talking this year.
    GA Southern puts out the best swim coaches. The best

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    louisiana
    Posts
    2,067

    Default Re: SBC Weeks 12 Updates

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post
    TXST 10
    NMST 50
    FINAL

  3. #23
    Zeebart21's Avatar
    Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    17,588

    Default Re: SBC Weeks 12 Updates

    Quote Originally Posted by RedCajun View Post
    On of the best SNL skits ever!!!

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Louisiana, duh
    Posts
    13,883

    Default Re: SBC Weeks 12 Updates

    Presbyterian College 7
    South Alabama 31
    Final


  5. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Louisiana, duh
    Posts
    13,883

    UL Football Re: SBC Weeks 12 Updates

    Sun Belt Conference

    CONFERENCE OVERALL POLLS
    CONF F PA OVER F PA HOME ROAD STRK AP USA
    Arkansas State 6-0 202 84 6-4 269 228 4-2 2-2 W6 1-1 0-1
    Appalachian State 6-1 213 87 8-3 312 197 5-1 3-2 W1 0-1 0-1
    Troy 5-1 176 120 8-2 346 229 5-1 3-1 L1 0-1 0-1
    Idaho 4-2 191 152 6-4 264 314 2-1 4-3 W2 0-2 0-2
    Louisiana 3-3 132 136 4-6 232 279 2-3 2-3 L1 0-1 0-1
    Georgia Southern 3-4 155 173 4-7 291 294 2-2 2-5 L4 0-1 0-1
    ULM 3-4 198 242 4-7 277 439 3-1 1-6 L1 0-2 0-2
    New Mexico State 2-4 157 211 3-7 263 394 3-1 0-6 W1 0-2 0-1
    Georgia State 2-5 144 174 3-8 227 282 3-3 0-5 W1 0-2 0-1
    South Alabama 1-5 108 149 5-5 243 240 4-2 1-3 W1 1-1 1-0
    Texas State 0-6 92 240 2-8

  6. #26

    UL Football Saturday in the Sun Belt

    Arkansas State won the battle for first place on Thursday, and two schools that have had tough years had reason to smile yesterday. _Here's what happened Saturday in the 'Belt.


  7. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    3,616

    Default Re: SBC Weeks 12 Updates

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    On of the best SNL skits ever!!!
    Which skit is that from?

  8. #28
    Zeebart21's Avatar
    Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    17,588

    Default Re: SBC Weeks 12 Updates

    Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    Which skit is that from?
    Schmitts Gay Beer. Before PC got involved.

    Z

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Lafayette, LA
    Posts
    7,824

    Default Re: SBC Weeks 12 Updates

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post
    Sun Belt Conference

    CONFERENCE OVERALL POLLS
    CONF F PA OVER F PA HOME ROAD STRK AP USA
    Arkansas State 6-0 202 84 6-4 269 228 4-2 2-2 W6 1-1 0-1
    Appalachian State 6-1 213 87 8-3 312 197 5-1 3-2 W1 0-1 0-1
    Troy 5-1 176 120 8-2 346 229 5-1 3-1 L1 0-1 0-1
    Idaho 4-2 191 152 6-4 264 314 2-1 4-3 W2 0-2 0-2
    Louisiana 3-3 132 136 4-6 232 279 2-3 2-3 L1 0-1 0-1
    Georgia Southern 3-4 155 173 4-7 291 294 2-2 2-5 L4 0-1 0-1
    ULM 3-4 198 242 4-7 277 439 3-1 1-6 L1 0-2 0-2
    New Mexico State 2-4 157 211 3-7 263 394 3-1 0-6 W1 0-2 0-1
    Georgia State 2-5 144 174 3-8 227 282 3-3 0-5 W1 0-2 0-1
    South Alabama 1-5 108 149 5-5 243 240 4-2 1-3 W1 1-1 1-0
    Texas State 0-6 92 240 2-8
    As good as our defense has been, we aren't really close to those other teams who are at the top of the conference in PA.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Outside of the cave, in the bright sunlight.
    Posts
    5,516

    Default Re: SBC Weeks 12 Updates

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    Schmitts Gay Beer. Before PC got involved.

    Z
    Enjoy....


  11. #31
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    262

    Default Re: SBC Weeks 12 Updates

    Quote Originally Posted by Bankruptcyman View Post
    That is the second year in a row Ga. State has beaten Ga. Southern. Georgia State put a beat down on Georgia Southern last year in Statesboro. Don't think Southern fans are doing much talking this year.
    They are still talking, except the talk is about firing the coach

  12. #32
    MelRock's Avatar
    MelRock is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    8,470

    Default Re: SBC Weeks 12 Updates

    They are teaching them to be really classy at Georgia Southern.



  13. #33
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    983

    Default Re: SBC Weeks 12 Updates

    Shoulda shook their hands...if you are gonna pull some bullsht like that, might wanna make sure you win.


  14. #34
    VObserver's Avatar
    VObserver is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Abbeville, LA
    Posts
    5,115

    Default Re: SBC Weeks 12 Updates

    Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    As good as our defense has been, we aren't really close to those other teams who are at the top of the conference in PA.
    Our offense has been putrid; the defense has played exceptionally well. Only South Alabama and Texas State have scored fewer points than the Cajuns in conference games, and they are a combined 1-11.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •