Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11

Thread: In-Game Thread: Louisiana vs. Georgia Southern

CajunEXPRESS is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by AirBill View Post
    Brett Favre's first pass in the NFL was an interception returned for a touchdown. By your standards, he never would have played another down.

Relax man. I never said he should start immediately, just that it's unfair to judge a player on one play.
    You clearly haven't read my comments on the fumble, or you lack normal comprehension. I started with it was unfortunate. I never complained about the fumble or suggested he not get playing time or start.

You were giving him a total pass. Claimed his lack of experience, and a good hit on the ball. I'm of the opinion it was a good hit, but he had time to secure the ball and that's clear in the replay.

You're the guy that should probably chill a little and improve your reading skills.

Default Re: In-Game Thread: Louisiana vs. Georgia Southern

I had no clue the game this past week was Thursday, so I did not see any of the game.

Didn't read the whole thread but noticed comments about Ray being a RB playing QB. Would it be fair to say he is the poor mans Jalen Hurts? He's no where near a great passer, but is hell of a runner.

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    Riles has been "the man" since the season first started. If every player... and coach... had Riles engine and ferocity... we'd be the toughest team in the US to compete with. I've never heard Riles say a word... but I hear him loud and clear every game. If Hud and the staff aren't using his attitude as the example every game, they're missing out on a great opportunity. The guy is damn good... he runs like he stole something... he wants the ball on every down... he smashes into defensive players... he gets mad as heck when he doesn't go all the way to the house... he gets madder when he messes up. I love the Riles kind of player.
    With all the negativity surrounding the team right now, I want to take a moment to point out how much I appreciate Al Riles. By all accounts, an excellent overall dude. I've not had the opportunity to get to know Al, but it seems like he cares as much as the diehards do, and I appreciate how hard he plays and prepares. Need 50 of those guys.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    You clearly haven't read my comments on the fumble, or you lack normal comprehension. I started with it was unfortunate. I never complained about the fumble or suggested he not get playing time or start.

You were giving him a total pass. Claimed his lack of experience, and a good hit on the ball. I'm of the opinion it was a good hit, but he had time to secure the ball and that's clear in the replay.

You're the guy that should probably chill a little and improve your reading skills.

Forget it, man. Whatever floats your boat.

Quote Originally Posted by duggie85 View Post
    I had no clue the game this past week was Thursday, so I did not see any of the game.

Didn't read the whole thread but noticed comments about Ray being a RB playing QB. Would it be fair to say he is the poor mans Jalen Hurts? He's no where near a great passer, but is hell of a runner.
    Kid is special. He has shown that somehow he needs to get snaps on the offensive side of the ball. You can quickly see his ability to make plays is similar to that of Eli. I don't care how or where but he needds to be on the field a hell of a lot more on offense.

CajunEXPRESS is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

UL Football Re: In-Game Thread: Louisiana vs. Georgia Southern

You could see he had tremendous vision and reactions as he weaved and bobbed through the defensive front seven.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11