We won, so no need to rehash our endemic problems. I fear there will be more chances to do that. Texas State is terrible. Just really really bad, so very hard to judge our improvement, so with a grain of salt, the positives:
1. We beat a team bad that we should have beat bad. That's a good thing.
2. Our defense tackled much better.
3. We do not appear to have given up.
4. I think given more touches Calais can/will be a breakout player. He seems to have "it".
5. We tied the turnover battle, so Hud can be happy.