Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: hawk and mudspeth

UL Football hawk and mudspeth

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    If Hudspeth lost to an FCS school, you guys would indict his entire career. Florida should never ever ever lose to an FCS school. That loss showed how retarded the head coach was. Retarded enough to almost lose to Mark Hudspeth.

That year, everyone said Florida was fools gold. And they were. The schedule was a lot fluffier than it looks on paper.

Keep focusing on irrelevant details; that's what losers do. The point is, Hudspeth has never had a team that could compete with the 2016 Vols.
    Losers don't admit when they are wrong, you sound a lot like our head football coach thinking you are always right when it's clear and obvious you are wrong. Tennessee could just as easily have 2 wins right now...but keep focusing on irrelevant details. By the way what position did you play? To what level and where?

Default Re: Hudspeth addresses Cajuns' change at cornerback

Quote Originally Posted by Hark Mudspeth View Post
    Losers don't admit when they are wrong, you sound a lot like our head football coach thinking you are always right when it's clear and obvious you are wrong. Tennessee could just as easily have 2 wins right now...but keep focusing on irrelevant details. By the way what position did you play? To what level and where?
    Loosen up those sleeves little man.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    Loosen up those sleeves little man.
    I actually have sleeves that are entirely too big for me, you must be thinking of Mark Hudspeth

I actually have sleeves that are entirely too big for me, you must be thinking of Mark Hudspeth
    No I'm thinking of you...Harky-come-lately. We know you rode the bench most of your football career, and that doesn't entitle you to ever be right about football...or about comedy...which as we see from your "original" nickname seems to be a weakness for you.

No I'm thinking of you...Harky-come-lately. We know you rode the bench most of your football career, and that doesn't entitle you to ever be right about football...or about comedy...which as we see from your "original" nickname seems to be a weakness for you.
    Nope never sat the bench but I do know the difference between seasons, years and different teams...that part isn't hard at all.

UL Football hawk and muspeth

Nope never sat the bench but I do know the difference between seasons, years and different teams...that part isn't hard at all.
    So you took a knee on the sideline, all the while casting an adoring glance at the star QB. "Did he notice me? Want some water? He said yes!! This is going to be the beginning of something special." Until he crumpled up the cup and tossed it in your face like a used jizz rag.

Judging teams on almost P5, or even sometimes P5 victories is a skewed metric. It's more often than not, a money game. That means one team pays the other team to play at their stadium. But you're a step below Johnny Unitas so you ____ing knew that, didn't you? They don't choose teams that are hard to beat to pay to come to their stadium. That wouldn't be good business. So most of these P5 teams do not prepare like they would for a conference game. So that makes any point made moot by saying Florida or Tennessee were better or worse than they should have been...because it was not an accurate look at what their team can do.

That Florida team we almost beat, means jack ____. We lost. Whether it was 50-0, or 24-23, that game shows up as an L. I don't know what team you fetched water for, but moral victories don't exist. The Tennessee team App State almost beat, means jack ____. They lost. We lost. Then they handed us our own asses on a silver platter, with garnish. Do like your counterpart Mark, and blame someone for your lack of ability.

So you took a knee on the sideline, all the while casting an adoring glance at the star QB. "Did he notice me? Want some water? He said yes!! This is going to be the beginning of something special." Until he crumpled up the cup and tossed it in your face like a used jizz rag.

Judging teams on almost P5, or even sometimes P5 victories is a skewed metric. It's more often than not, a money game. That means one team pays the other team to play at their stadium. But you're a step below Johnny Unitas so you ____ing knew that, didn't you? They don't choose teams that are hard to beat to pay to come to their stadium. That wouldn't be good business. So most of these P5 teams do not prepare like they would for a conference game. So that makes any point made moot by saying Florida or Tennessee were better or worse than they should have been...because it was not an accurate look at what their team can do.

That Florida team we almost beat, means jack ____. We lost. Whether it was 50-0, or 24-23, that game shows up as an L. I don't know what team you fetched water for, but moral victories don't exist. The Tennessee team App State almost beat, means jack ____. They lost. We lost. Then they handed us our own asses on a silver platter, with garnish. Do like your counterpart Mark, and blame someone for your lack of ability.
    So cute you come to Mat's rescue, I guess we know who is on top. The dude was f'n wrong...it was 2 different teams a calendar year apart...but that is cute how you defend your boo. Did our 2013 team go onto get their face crushed by latech? Why don't you ask the guys who were no longer here in 2014 if they think that.

So cute you come to Mat's rescue, I guess we know who is on top. The dude was f'n wrong...it was 2 different teams a calendar year apart...but that is cute how you defend your boo. Did our 2013 team go onto get their face crushed by latech? Why don't you ask the guys who were no longer here in 2014 if they think that.
    Man you must have been the locker room donkey. Always getting jock straps slung at you. "Don't use bleach this time, ____ stain." How about you come up with a better argument than latching on to one wrong idea? You strive so hard to make sure someone is wrong, you eventually end up there yourself. But...come on...you were a literal god on campus, right? They have a ____ing statue up there with your name on it. It says "Let the QB ____ my girlfriend." Good times, bro. Good times.

Man you must have been the locker room donkey. Always getting jock straps slung at you. "Don't use bleach this time, ____ stain." How about you come up with a better argument than latching on to one wrong idea? You strive so hard to make sure someone is wrong, you eventually end up there yourself. But...come on...you were a literal god on campus, right? They have a ____ing statue up there with your name on it. It says "Let the QB ____ my girlfriend." Good times, bro. Good times.
    I dont think I'm god unlike someone else around here

I dont think I'm god unlike someone else around here
    I am no god. But I am righteous. The sooner you learn that, the sooner I take my boot off your neck and let you breathe, pilgrim.

I am no god. But I am righteous. The sooner you learn that, the sooner I take my boot off your neck and let you breathe, pilgrim.
    Don't flatter yourself, I wasn't talking about you...your boot isn't big enough for my neck

Don't flatter yourself, I wasn't talking about you...your boot isn't big enough for my neck
    Downplay your fears. I'm sure that worked while the star QB was turning your girl out. How many chins do you have? I don't want to lose my boots in there. Have you tried DDP Yoga?

Downplay your fears. I'm sure that worked while the star QB was turning your girl out. How many chins do you have? I don't want to lose my boots in there. Have you tried DDP Yoga?
    Lose a little weight and now you make fat jokes huh? Nice self esteem

Lose a little weight and now you make fat jokes huh? Nice self esteem
    A spade is a spade. While you constanly aggrandize yourself, I constantly bring you back to Earth. That's the only way to deal with _____s like you. Continuously show how they aren't the Doberman Pinscher they think they are, they are the frightened Chihuahua ____ing on themselves.

Ok so im knew here but do you and the town dude have some sort of man crush on each other

Quote Originally Posted by cajuns101 View Post
    Ok so im knew here but do you and the town dude have some sort of man crush on each other
    Only light spooning. We both have attachment issues.

? They don't choose teams that are hard to beat to pay to come to their stadium. That wouldn't be good business. So most of these P5 teams do not prepare like they would for a conference game. So that makes any point made moot by saying Florida or Tennessee were better or worse than they should have been...because it was not an accurate look at what their team can do.
    So I guess if we would have won that game it would have meant jack ____ since P5 teams do not prepare for the pond scum of the G5.

I also guess that since those games (FCS or G5) would mean ____ either because IF the P5 loses...it's just a little pond scum school...and the loss won't hurt their chance at the playoffs.

Also, the need for a signature win for a coach to move into the P5 is BS also.

Of course...most people on here a few years ago really weren't scared for HUD to leave because he "almost" beat the Gator's at home.

How silly of everyone put that much relevance on a single win of a team over another team that really doesn't prepare. I mean...why would they prepare to win. It's not like they have been winning for most of the playing days. Hell...it's not like Emmit Smith and the hundreds of former of NFL players talk to them about the tradition of winning at Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbuf View Post
    So I guess if we would have won that game it would have meant jack ____ since P5 teams do not prepare for the pond scum of the G5.

I also guess that since those games (FCS or G5) would mean ____ either because IF the P5 loses...it's just a little pond scum school...and the loss won't hurt their chance at the playoffs.

Also, the need for a signature win for a coach to move into the P5 is BS also.

Of course...most people on here a few years ago really weren't scared for HUD to leave because he "almost" beat the Gator's at home.

How silly of everyone put that much relevance on a single win of a team over another team that really doesn't prepare. I mean...why would they prepare to win. It's not like they have been winning for most of the playing days. Hell...it's not like Emmit Smith and the hundreds of former of NFL players talk to them about the tradition of winning at Florida.
    ULM has beaten Arkansas (while ranked) and Alabama with Nick Saban at head coach. It means absolutely nothing on it's own. If you are actually worth a ____, then you would win P5 games, and dominate your conference.

And do you think if Arkansas or Alabama, had one loss to ULM, and ran the table the rest of the way, beating the top ranked teams in the nation...you really think they would be left out? Not a chance.

Same thought process...try to keep up...you think Arkansas and Alabama prepared the same way for ULM and top ranked conference opponents? Honestly. I want your opinion.

ULM has beaten Arkansas (while ranked) and Alabama with Nick Saban at head coach. It means absolutely nothing on it's own. If you are actually worth a ____, then you would win P5 games, and dominate your conference.

And do you think if Arkansas or Alabama, had one loss to ULM, and ran the table the rest of the way, beating the top-ranked teams in the nation...you really think they would be left out? Not a chance.

Same thought process...try to keep up...you think Arkansas and Alabama prepared the same way for ULM and top-ranked conference opponents? Honestly. I want your opinion.
    I think any coach worth his salt will do everything in their power to ensure that his team is prepared for the opponent they will be playing....regardless of who they are because teams will have bad and good days. And...like you said...a P5 team that loses to a team like ULm...probably isn't very good...so why wouldn't the s

You can't look at a one loss Bama, or any other teams for that matter, in a vacuum. If two P5 teams that are conference champions and they have one loss, i think the selection committee will rank Bama below any other P5 conference champ if BAMA's loss is to a G5 school and the one loss of the other P5 champ is to another P5.

And...like you said...a P5 team that loses to a team like ULM...probably isn't very good...so why would the selection committee award the team with a playoff birth?

BTW...it is eay to keep up with your way of thinking. You should save that crap for other people.

Default Re: hawk and mudspeth

Our own thread. I feel famous. It's a shame the rest of the board gets an express pass to this brutal execution.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast