_ _ _ _
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hudspeth: End turnovers, and 'outstanding times' await

UL Football Hudspeth: End turnovers, and 'outstanding times' await

One team, UL at the present, is 2-3. Another team, UL if it weren't for all those dang turnovers, has a very different record.

That's how UL head coach Mark Hudspeth sees it.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Advertiser Hudspeth: End turnovers, and 'outstanding times' await

That's how I see it, too, but I would narrow it down even more and think UL is just 2 good plays away from being 4-1

Default Re: Hudspeth: End turnovers, and 'outstanding times' await

Quote Originally Posted by NewsCopy View Post
    One team, UL at the present, is 2-3. Another team, UL if it weren't for all those dang turnovers, has a very different record.

JUST WIN BABY Texas Longhorns are 8 points from being 4 & 1 but in reality they are 2 & 3 JUST WIN BABY

Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Heck yeah!!! If my Aunt had a _____ she'd be my uncle!!!! Geaux UL

L

Z

"Accordingly, Hudspeth figured it would be best to work less on calls deep in the Cajun playbook and work more on refining what it used most frequently."

I didn't know we went "deep" into any playbook. Our gameplan has been so simple thus far that I can't imagine what the adjustments will be.

cajun4life is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

12 Touchdowns and 9 field goals in regulation this season. Through 5 games. That's pretty crappy.

Scoring offense is why we are 2-3.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    Heck yeah!!! If my Aunt had a _____ she'd be my uncle!!!! Geaux UL

L

Z

If an ant bit me I'd cry uncle and start cousin.

We would be literally the worst 4-1 team in the nation. Ball bounces and luck are part of the game. That's a given. But you cannot fault them 100% for your failures. If we had zero turnovers, would we not have been lambasted by Boise? I know that for a fact, because we got lambasted by Boise and did not turn the ball over once.

Outstanding times. The only thing outstanding about these times are the unpaid RCAF balances.

If we manage to win the turnover battle tonight and still lose, I will probably get blocked by Hud on Twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by STLMOCAJUN View Post
    If we manage to win the turnover battle tonight and still lose, I will probably get blocked by Hud on Twitter.
    As long as Massey has more CUSA teams in the bottom than SBC teams, why you stressin'?

At this point he's just ____ing with us. I don't know if I hate the term "turnover battle" or "Eli off tackle" more. Since they are related, I think I get to hate them equally.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    12 Touchdowns and 9 field goals in regulation this season. Through 5 games. That's pretty crappy.

Scoring offense is why we are 2-3.
    Lamar Jackson has more points scored than the Cajuns offense

Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    "Accordingly, Hudspeth figured it would be best to work less on calls deep in the Cajun playbook and work more on refining what it used most frequently."

I didn't know we went "deep" into any playbook. Our gameplan has been so simple thus far that I can't imagine what the adjustments will be.
    We've gone too deep into our playbook? What a joke. I hope he's trying to get App State to prepare entirely for Eli off tackle... and he's going to kill them with the "deep playbook". If not, Hud's not very bright... and Eli is screwed.

Blog Entries

Been running the same play over and over but, that's in the past, now we are going to stay with the same snap count and the same play all game.

This might help with the false starts. Trying to get that below 10 a game.

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post

Play book? Did he mean pamphlet or is he talking about the pocket schedule that has plays taped to the other side? Deep I guess when the plays are the 8 basic colors that after you've used 6 the remaining 2 are "deep"! Hell my middle school team had 28 plays and that was 20 years ago. We had a 1" binder in high school, 1 play per page front and back, something like 50 pages. Plus rules and terminology, but that's 100 plays. But we were awesome because we could run them to both sides of the field.

A blind mouse with no sense of smell could find cheese before Huds offense finds the endzone, but let me blame it on my QB to minimize the playbook. Hud you are not a D1 HC, just accept it. We all need to with Farmer as our AD as we will be a Southland team soon.

cajun4life is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

The entire offensive staff should be fired. That includes the HC.

HUD no Cheat ......HUD no win!!!

Books out on Hud.

Lol. We can't block a 5 year old paraplegic with this Oline.. coaches: "I know, we'll call 5 step drops every down! That'll trick em".

CajunEXPRESS is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    The entire offensive staff should be fired. That includes the HC.
    Especially HC. We're paying good money for assistant coaches. Not getting good results.

UL Football JUST WIN BABY

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast