Page 8 of 120 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast

Thread: The Construction Chronicles of Russo Park

Default Re: Construction Cam is Up!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    Thanks that schedule had the completion of demolition on June 30 with project completion on Feb 27 2017 or 243 calendar days. The pile caps (what they are doing now) were to be completed on August 12 2016 or 44 days after June 30. We will be able to see how far ahead or behind schedule they are at the completion of the pile caps. I need to go back and see when the demolition was complete.
    My bad, they are doing the Slab on Grade (SOG) work now not pile caps. The SOG was to have been finished on September 13 or 76 days after June 30 (the date of completion of demolition). After review of previous posts it looks like demolition of the stadium was completed in the first week of August or about 4 to 5 weeks behind the original schedule. We will know more when the Slab on grade is completed.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ---Helmut, I am not familiar with the impact that the hours have on the medical benefits with Obama care---but don't they try to keep the hours under 40 to not have to qualify for payment? I know some instances where hours are cut purposely by employers!!!
    Obama care has numerous requirements for employers and employees but full time for Obama Care is 30 hours per week. No bearing on this project.

CajunEXPRESS is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

UL Baseball Re: Construction Cam is Up!!!!!!!!

Boomer thinks Obama causes everything bad in the US, and especially at UL. He's not too far off.

Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Boomer thinks Obama causes everything bad in the US, and especially at UL. He's not too far off.
    Just keep reading more crap into a post and putting in BS---it is nice to have a following to correct so often---kind of like a service to the board!!!

-Now go get some facts on Massey!!! LOL

I passed by the stadium today and it looks like, in my opinion, they are about 50% completed with the slab on grade work. I can get a better I idea on the schedule once they finish this phase. I can calculate the days between the first of August and completion of the slab versus the number of days on the schedule.

Frenchie35 is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

So that means that we will be playing about the last half of the season at the Tigue. The home games that is. Wonder how they will calculate the price of season tickets. They can't even put out a schedule yet not knowing the completion date. This will be a fiasco this season.

CajunEXPRESS is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Just keep reading more crap into a post and putting in BS---it is nice to have a following to correct so often---kind of like a service to the board!!!

-Now go get some facts on Massey!!! LOL

You're always over reacting.

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    So that means that we will be playing about the last half of the season at the Tigue. The home games that is. Wonder how they will calculate the price of season tickets. They can't even put out a schedule yet not knowing the completion date. This will be a fiasco this season.
    I don't really know about how much of the season will be lost. The only think I can tell you is my opinion of where they are relative to the time line that was provided back in June. A time line that may or may not be the same.

As far as the fiasco, i suspect it probably will be and there will be plenty of unhappy people.

Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    You're always over reacting.
    ---OH Sorry!!!--I am in a good mood after watching Trump win the debate

gonna be hard to win the election however!!!

---OH Sorry!!!--I am in a good mood after watching Trump win the debate

gonna be hard to win the election however!!!

Think Brexit. They never saw it coming. The MSM doesn't even hide it anymore.

Frenchie35 is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

I don't really know about how much of the season will be lost. The only think I can tell you is my opinion of where they are relative to the time line that was provided back in June. A time line that may or may not be the same.

As far as the fiasco, i suspect it probably will be and there will be plenty of unhappy people.
    Question: Do you think that this construction is much more involved than the end-zone and concessions at cajun field? I was at cajun field just about every other day taking pictures and talking to some workers. The demo of the Tigue was equivalent to the ground work on the end-zone. Which I think took more time to do than the demo of the Tigue. Digging the two cement barriers, or whatever you call it, and forming them for cement took time. They formed and poured one seating section per day. Then you have the concession and restroom construction.....knowing all this, which is a bigger job in your opinion?

Big crew out there already. Looks like they are pouring concrete?

Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    Big crew out there already. Looks like they are pouring concrete?
    They better put in 24 hour days, now. Our resident engineer doesnt believe we have much of a shot before possibly April.

Z

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    They better put in 24 hour days, now. Our resident engineer doesnt believe we have much of a shot before possibly April.

Z
    Is Helmut the 'resident engineer?' I don't think I've seen a definitive date from him, although right above he says he's not sure how much of the season will be lost.

cajun4life is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Is Helmut the 'resident engineer?' I don't think I've seen a definitive date from him, although right above he says he's not sure how much of the season will be lost.
    I'd be willing to bet that owner 1/3 our home games won't be played in Tigue Moore. Then Scott Farmer will blame Lemoine.

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    So the Cox building will be taken down before the new Clubhouse is built therefore the coach and players will have to move out of the Cox building when the roof is sealed around the columns that will go through the old clubhouse......Please don't advertise this because the school to the east of us and the one to the north of us.....way north, will have a field day on that plan.
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  130.3 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 235
Size:  130.4 KB

Frenchie, Ruston won't be making fun of anything. Their new football locker room is a maze with all the columns in it. There's more, these are just the only 2 pics I took....

The only reason I am not sure is because I don't know exactly where they are on the time line. Once they finish with the slab on grade that will give me a hard point and then I can compare that point with the same point on original time line. What I do know is they had originally projected completion of the demolition at the end of June and from what I can tell they finished demolition in the first week of August. That puts them about 5 weeks behind the original time line. What I don't know is what affect the rains in August had on the work schedule. I suspect at least a week but that's a guess.

The only reason I am not sure is because I don't know exactly where they are on the time line. Once they finish with the slab on grade that will give me a hard point and then I can compare that point with the same point on original time line. What I do know is they had originally projected completion of the demolition at the end of June and from what I can tell they finished demolition in the first week of August. That puts them about 5 weeks behind the original time line. What I don't know is what affect the rains in August had on the work schedule. I suspect at least a week but that's a guess.
    Understood....but that's my point: we certainly all agree that there was a significant delay, but we really don't have a firm grasp yet of how delayed we are. And I for one will believe you, once you are able to make that projection.

Quote Originally Posted by duggie85 View Post
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  130.3 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 235
Size:  130.4 KB

Frenchie, Ruston won't be making fun of anything. Their new football locker room is a maze with all the columns in it. There's more, these are just the only 2 pics I took....
    But....those aren't columns.....they are racks to hold up all those nifty tv screens. LOL

Link does not work today.

Page 8 of 120 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast