Page 2 of 120 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 2399

Thread: The Construction Chronicles of Russo Park

  1. #21
    CajunAmos's Avatar
    CajunAmos is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    5,741

    Default Re: Construction Cam is Up!!!!!!!!

    Maybe they kept seeing folks going by and taking photos.


  2. #22
    basinbear's Avatar
    basinbear is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Missouri City, TX.
    Posts
    5,356

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by STLMOCAJUN View Post
    Steve Hale
    Lol....nah....

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    louisiana
    Posts
    2,078

    Default Re: Construction Cam is Up!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    Problem with the link.
    Sorry, I was posting from my phone earlier. I added pics to the original post

  4. #24
    CajunEXPRESS's Avatar
    CajunEXPRESS is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    13,132

    UL Baseball Re: Construction Cam is Up!!!!!!!!

    Almost 8:30 on a beautiful Friday, and no visible workers on camera. New hours for construction workers? Nothing happening today? Come on FarmerBROWN give us an idea.


  5. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    262

    Default Re: Construction Cam is Up!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Almost 8:30 on a beautiful Friday, and no visible workers on camera. New hours for construction workers? Nothing happening today? Come on FarmerBROWN give us an idea.
    At this point isn't it in the hands of the construction company? No more reasons to lay the blame for wasted days on the administration, right? And can't really say bad weather today, right? (honestly asking because I am not in Lafayette to know)

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Lake Charles
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: Construction Cam is Up!!!!!!!!

    I still wish someone would tell me who Steve Hale is, other than a mythological creature of perfect comportment. Would some of the empty pocket, students please pay for my entertainment, know it all's please chime in here. HEHEHEHEHE!


  7. #27
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    16,157

    Default Re: Construction Cam is Up!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ImperialCajun View Post
    I still wish someone would tell me who Steve Hale is, other than a mythological creature of perfect comportment. Would some of the empty pocket, students please pay for my entertainment, know it all's please chime in here. HEHEHEHEHE!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    louisiana
    Posts
    2,078

    Default Re: Construction Cam is Up!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Almost 8:30 on a beautiful Friday, and no visible workers on camera. New hours for construction workers? Nothing happening today? Come on FarmerBROWN give us an idea.
    Concrete being poured/ placed into footings this morning .

  9. #29
    CajunAmos's Avatar
    CajunAmos is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    5,741

    Default Re: Construction Cam is Up!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Almost 8:30 on a beautiful Friday, and no visible workers on camera. New hours for construction workers? Nothing happening today? Come on FarmerBROWN give us an idea.
    Rained pretty hard yesterday afternoon so maybe that has impacted the start time.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    VA Beach, VA
    Posts
    3,940

    Default Re: Construction Cam is Up!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Almost 8:30 on a beautiful Friday, and no visible workers on camera. New hours for construction workers? Nothing happening today? Come on FarmerBROWN give us an idea.
    the work crew took a long weekend to have a team building exercise in auburn, Alabama and then watch tigers v tigers

  11. #31
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    496

    Default Re: Construction Cam is Up!!!!!!!!

    Doesnt look like any work happening today. I really dont see how this thing will be ready for any of the season. Unless they have a lot of the work happening off site this thing is continuing at a ridiculously slow pace


  12. #32
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    3,722

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by weareLOUISIANA View Post
    Doesnt look like any work happening today. I really dont see how this thing will be ready for any of the season. Unless they have a lot of the work happening off site this thing is continuing at a ridiculously slow pace
    A lot of the work being done now is below ground. Electrical, plumbing, and foundation footings arent going to look like much but are time consuming.

  13. #33
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    Posts
    2,860

    Default Re: Construction Cam is Up!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cajun90 View Post
    A lot of the work being done now is below ground. Electrical, plumbing, and foundation footings arent going to look like much but are time consuming.
    It looks like the camera view is only half of the project because camera left reaches to behind home plate along the first base line. So if you don't see anything going on it may be because they are working out of the cameras view to the left which is the other half of the stadium along third base line.

  14. #34
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    496

    Default Re: Construction Cam is Up!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    It looks like the camera view is only half of the project because camera left reaches to behind home plate along the first base line. So if you don't see anything going on it may be because they are working out of the cameras view to the left which is the other half of the stadium along third base line.
    Workers are currently present!

  15. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    louisiana
    Posts
    2,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by weareLOUISIANA View Post
    Workers are currently present!
    It looks like the team is practicing on the field right now. Kinda hard to scout them given the 10 second refresh lol

  16. #36
    Zeebart21's Avatar
    Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    17,692

    Default Re: Construction Cam is Up!!!!!!!!

    I ran into a few young project engineers at a local eatery in the Oil Center yesterday. For reasons Im sure you can understand, I wont say who or where. They chuckled when I asked if the Tigue would be ready for 2017. One gentleman caught himself and did say, "they were doing their darndest to make it happen." To a man, they did lay the blame on.... well..... you know.

    Z


  17. #37
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Flagship-Land
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: Construction Cam is Up!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    I ran into a few young project engineers at a local eatery in the Oil Center yesterday. For reasons Im sure you can understand, I wont say who or where. They chuckled when I asked if the Tigue would be ready for 2017. One gentleman caught himself and did say, "they were doing their darndest to make it happen." To a man, they did lay the blame on.... well..... you know.

    Z
    Houston says they are coming to us on March 21, 2017...

    http://www.uhcougars.com/sports/m-ba...ebl-sched.html

  18. #38
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    262

    Default Re: Construction Cam is Up!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    I ran into a few young project engineers at a local eatery in the Oil Center yesterday. For reasons Im sure you can understand, I wont say who or where. They chuckled when I asked if the Tigue would be ready for 2017. One gentleman caught himself and did say, "they were doing their darndest to make it happen." To a man, they did lay the blame on.... well..... you know.

    Z
    I think we all know who to blame as to how we got to this point. And that shouldn't be swept under the rug. At the same time, there are some like me that are just as concerned about where we go from here. And maybe those young engineers at the eatery could explain why there has been such little workers presence at the Tigue, and why there is rarely more than 3 or 4 workers there. Probably would speed up if there were more. And again, this is a question based out of ignorance, because I truly have no idea about how it works.

  19. #39
    Zeebart21's Avatar
    Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    17,692

    Default Re: Construction Cam is Up!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by bmverret View Post
    Houston says they are coming to us on March 21, 2017...

    http://www.uhcougars.com/sports/m-ba...ebl-sched.html
    Lets hope its at the Tigue and not some other venue!

    Z

  20. #40
    Zeebart21's Avatar
    Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    17,692

    Default Re: Construction Cam is Up!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Textitan View Post
    I think we all know who to blame as to how we got to this point. And that shouldn't be swept under the rug. At the same time, there are some like me that are just as concerned about where we go from here. And maybe those young engineers at the eatery could explain why there has been such little workers presence at the Tigue, and why there is rarely more than 3 or 4 workers there. Probably would speed up if there were more. And again, this is a question based out of ignorance, because I truly have no idea about how it works.
    Just to clarify, these were Lemoine guys. I believe earlier in the thread Cajun 90 stated that most work done now is underground. Make NO mistake, I want this done, because Robe is top notch and baseball is one of our jewels. Make NO mistake, I will not let anyone forget why this project is going down to the wire.

    Z

Page 2 of 120 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •