Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: UL's RCAF Priority Points System ready after delays

Default Re: UL's RCAF Priority Points System ready after delays

My total donation history amount is over double what I have actually contributed to RCAF. Would they be giving credit for the excellence fund seat charge?

Quote Originally Posted by jcstewart View Post
    My total donation history amount is over double what I have actually contributed to RCAF. Would they be giving credit for the excellence fund seat charge?
    Yep...mine is including priority seat fees.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    Just check: Lost my 45 Points and all the years supporting this athletic department and they have my donor summary like I have never been around (below). And you know what, I don't give a crap. I want tell you what I think of this POINT system..........

Current donor level
    No donor level achieved $0.00
    Upgrade to Next donor level
    Varsity Club $100.00
    Minimum amount required to upgrade to Varsity Club Donor Level: $100.00
    This is hilarious...reminds me when I was in college and worried about my final grade. Even though the teacher said the grades wouldn't be posted yet I would still log in ans check everyday.

Just seeing that points are finally being entered is encouraging. Let's give them a chance to get everything entered and correct before we start getting upset over them finally getting this done.

Quote Originally Posted by jcstewart View Post
    If you go to MyRCAF.org - Priority Points - and then scroll down to the bottom of the page you can see how points are assigned.

Are we getting closer? This showed up in my account this morning.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Frenchie35 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

It showed my total donation but no points. I donate in Feb. every year and it has $0 for 2016 and they are asking for a donation. I may come out with zero points when they finish and will be sitting at the house with radio and espn3 at the ready. This whole point system might same right for some but not me. It was going fine for years and it made no difference if the price went up each year. It's almost like black-mail. Give me money are else.

CajunEXPRESS is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Ragin' Cajuns Re: UL's RCAF Priority Points System ready after delays

Relax Frenchie, everything will be fine. You know things rarely go well. Basketball was the dry run, baseball may not even need anything this year, that construction site looks awful lonely..

CajunAmos is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Just got an email saying the Point System is now active. Drivers, start your engines.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3