Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: UL's RCAF Priority Points System ready after delays

Default Re: UL's RCAF Priority Points System ready after delays

I'm missing my consecutive RCAF (charter member) points and I've had season tickets since Bustle was hired but only have 40 points which reflects 8 years instead of 16.

RCAF started in 2009.

Yes, but I'm missing half my football tickets cred and the RCAF loyalty. I hope they are still entering information.

I have no way to know if mine is right or not. It is generic entries, of season tickets 40 points, donation xxx points, etc. How in the world would I know if this is right or not?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post
    I have no way to know if mine is right or not. It is generic entries, of season tickets 40 points, donation xxx points, etc. How in the world would I know if this is right or not?
    Agree. No way to tell if my total is right either. Looks like my total is based only on current year info.

Blog Entries

I pay monthly for my RCAF donation and I only have credit for what has been paid so far this year and nothing for last year. At the last meeting I attended i was told we would get credit for the full promised amount as long as we pay the full amount by the end of the year so I'm guessing there are still a bunch of bugs to work out

I think what we see now is a partial test run. I think I understood while listening to Jim Harris on the radio today that points are to be loaded tonight and available for viewing tomorrow. My account only shows 2016 info right now.

My account also just shows 2016.

Did anyone check your points this morning (Wednesday)? My total is still the same as yesterday with only my 2016 information showing up. Maybe I am checking too early!!!

CajunEXPRESS is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Duggie, are you looking to upgrade? Harris made a point to
    let everyone know they were not losing their seats due to points this year.

Of course you may simply be curious after all the hype.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    When I went to the account page, I saw this interesting portion of the info.
    how does it know attendance? just curious, not trying to argue or blame farmer

every time I try to click the check my points button, the button moves, "whack a mole"???

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Duggie, are you looking to upgrade? Harris made a point to
    let everyone know they were not losing their seats due to points this year.

Of course you may simply be curious after all the hype.
    I renewed where I was and don't necessarily want to move, but would like to take a look at what is available. But more importantly, I just want to know that my points are correct moving forward.

CajunEXPRESS is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by 31Ragin97 View Post
    It's telling me I've not attained any attendance points. Maybe your ticket being scanned will be followed in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35 View Post
    I renewed where I was and don't necessarily want to move, but would like to take a look at what is available. But more importantly, I just want to know that my points are correct moving forward.
    It's listing my lifetime points as the current seasons. It's including all my donations for 2016 as September. I've got one more payment due, but shows as though I've already completed.

More importantly it tells me how much more I need to donate in order to get to the next level.

Has anyone received an appointment time to reseat for basketball next week?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    It's listing my lifetime points as the current seasons. It's including all my donations for 2016 as September. I've got one more payment due, but shows as though I've already completed.

More importantly it tells me how much more I need to donate in order to get to the next level.
    Jim Harris said that everyone that pledges an annual amount, but is paying over time will get credit for the entire amount pledged.

However, if you ever fail to fulfill the pledge, you will not be granted that privilege again in the future! Jim stated that they are giving all donors the benefit of the doubt, until the donor fails to honor their commitment. Once that happens, all bets are off for that donor going forward!

Frenchie35 is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Just check: Lost my 45 Points and all the years supporting this athletic department and they have my donor summary like I have never been around (below). And you know what, I don't give a crap. I want tell you what I think of this POINT system..........

Current donor level
    No donor level achieved $0.00
    Upgrade to Next donor level
    Varsity Club $100.00
    Minimum amount required to upgrade to Varsity Club Donor Level: $100.00

My points have disappeared. They are probably updating data today.

CajunAmos is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by 31Ragin97 View Post
    I'd assumed that meant they were actually going to scan tickets and give you additional points for actually attending games. That would be a nice bump for those who make the time to go or make sure they tgive tickets to someone else who will.

Maybe those empty seats behind home plate at the Tigue when games are on TV that folks have been complaining about for years will fill up.

Naaaaaaaaaaa

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast