Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: More Fossil Censorship

Blog Entries

Default Re: More Fossil Censorship

Quote Originally Posted by CockyCajun View Post
    You are a liar and a punk. The greatest generation would not have an opinion like you and MadTown so there would be nothing to defend.
    Please don't call anyone names.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    Well my grandfather came back from war, drank and then blew his brains out with a shotgun. It would have been nice if he was able to share his "feelings".

I agree 100% with your last paragraph but your first one is way off base in my opinion.
    Each person's experience may differ, they were not a generation that was without sin. But they certainly did all the things Zoom Zoom mentioned and more. If you ever live through a world depression, without a job, feed your family, fight in a world war or more, rebuild your country and Europe and raise your own family, then perhaps we may all fully understand their sacrifices and courage.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Of course you would make light of selfish, phony millionaires insulting the best among us with their PC social justice BS. What have you done to serve this county Penhead?
    Have you taken to the drink?

Quote Originally Posted by cajun goat View Post
    We agree on almost everything. I have been called a hothead hundreds of times. My problem is when name calling is used against fellow Cajun Fans for having a different opinion. Sorry but ManAboutTime needs to understand that he isn't always right and calling people names only hurts to support his opinion. He reminds me of me when I was younger, full of himself and out to prove everyone wrong who disagrees with him. Age and experience helped me realize how I missed out on so much because I only wanted to put people in their place instead of listening to an opposing view.
    In what way do I claim to always be right? What are you even talking about? I've said here on many occasions that I was wrong in topics. Happens to everyone here. Is it my fault that you perceive my "matter of fact" way of posting as me being smarter or better or more right than you?

It's just how I type!

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Please don't call anyone names.
    I kinda like when they try to get cute with my RP handle.. Shows some effort

Quote Originally Posted by Penrod View Post
    Have you taken to the drink?
    I enjoy the Devils sauce on a pretty regular basis. I don't see what that has to do with this conversation?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Each person's experience may differ, they were not a generation that was without sin. But they certainly did all the things Zoom Zoom mentioned and more. If you ever live through a world depression, without a job, feed your family, fight in a world war or more, rebuild your country and Europe and raise your own family, then perhaps we may all fully understand their sacrifices and courage.
    I agree 100%, but there are also some great things about this generation that could have made that generation even better. That was sort of my point.

Blog Entries

I agree, but there are also some great things about this generation that could have made that generation even better. That was sort of my point.
    Sure, but did you ever think that some of the great things this generation has done was because of the sacrifices of that generation?

I agree 100%, but there are also some great things about this generation that could have made that generation even better. That was sort of my point.
    The Internet and better sports coverage on TV?

Attn. MAT - Based on your prior post to me I feared the creature may have taken hold of you. You seem to have to have collected yourself since. Nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Sure, but did you ever think that some of the great things this generation has done was because of the sacrifices of that generation?
    Absolutely, I was just referring to his example about his father never sharing his feelings.

Wow 8 pages huh? Didn't think this was really a big deal

The Internet and better sports coverage on TV?
    Well obviously.

Attn. MAT - Based on your prior post to me I feared the creature may have taken hold of you. You seem to have to have collected yourself since. Nothing more.
    Seems a lot like you're dodging my question. Which I already assumed was a big NO.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin' Caleb View Post
    Wow 8 pages huh? Didn't think this was really a big deal
    It wasn't a big deal, and partially a misunderstanding. But once the liberal morons get involved, these things take on a life of their own.

Seems a lot like you're dodging my question. Which I already assumed was a big NO.
    So you assumed the answer to your question "what have I done to serve my county?" is NO, this query preceded by an unintelligible proclamation led me to good humoredly question your sobriety. Well I was never a county agent or anything like that. My family does come from county Cork. I attempt to be charitable in all I do and I aspire to follow Christ as best I am able. I am only flesh and blood and my life's endeavor is that in my humble attempt to serve my Lord's will I may one day be united with God for all eternity.

So you assumed the answer to your question "what have I done to serve my county?" is NO, this query preceded by an unintelligible proclamation led me to good humoredly question your sobriety. Well I was never a county agent or anything like that. My family does come from county Cork. I attempt to be charitable in all I do and I aspire to follow Christ as best I am able. I am only flesh and blood and my life's endeavor is that in my humble attempt to serve my Lord's will I may one day be united with God for all eternity.
    My comment prior to the question post was very clear. I said of course you would make light of spoiled brats, pretending to be social justice warriors, insulting our best citizens. Nothing "unintelligible" there.

As for your last post, I could give a rats rear about your religious beliefs. I asked you if you served this country (the one that you have insulted many times in this thread), and your answer, hidden in human drivel, is no. Which, as I said previously, I had already (easily) assumed.

Just wanted to point that out. So many people have so many complaints and critiques about a country they've never sacrificed a damn thing to help or improve.

Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cajun goat View Post
    Actually I'll say one more thing. My dad was part of "The Greatest Generation" and he would take you to the shed for the way you "express" yourself! Now I'm done.
    My dad IS part of the greatest generation... and he's a marine... and he'd stop your dad from taking him to the woodshed. He'd tell your dad that he has a purple heart and a bronze star with a V for valor to allow MAT to express himself however he wants.

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    My dad IS part of the greatest generation... and he's a marine... and he'd stop your dad from taking him to the woodshed. He'd tell your dad that he has a purple heart and a bronze star with a V for valor to allow MAT to express himself however he wants.
    Apparently, we didn't get the memo. It's only allowed for liberal PC hacks to call others racist and uneducated and immature and question their motives.. If anyone else questions that, inappropriate and vulgar! Freedom of Expression is only a one way street these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    For the record I have yet to delete any post calling me a name.

I just don't acknowledge them and try to find the bigger point of their post.

However some name calling rides on the edge of slander and I try err on the side of caution.

That does not to imply or mean that I am accurate in every case.
    nice post, turd.

heeheeee

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast