Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: More Fossil Censorship

Default Re: More Fossil Censorship

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    I suggest to you some advice: check yourself into a looney bin.
    I see I already have.

Blog Entries

We beat your HS's's's's's ___'s's's's and yet your loser ___'s's's's is still here.
    I thought you were talking about "it" with it being in quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I thought you were talking about "it" with it being in quotes
    I have PokeMySister on ignore but saw his post in your quote. Was mouthing off to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Penrod View Post
    I see I already have.
    No, this is a place where your BS will be called out. The looney bin will make you comfortable and feel right at home.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun goat View Post
    No Mat you show us with every negative post. I'm done, have better things to do than argue with a child.
    Sick passive aggressive burn bro! Got me again!!

JFC, the pxssies are out to get me today.. I need a safe space! Turbine, I demand a safe space.. RPLM (Ragin Pagin Lives Matter).

No Mat you show us with every negative post. I'm done, have better things to do than argue with a child.
    Hmmmm........"ChildAboutTown"....has a nice ring to it...

Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Penrod View Post
    You're every bit as crude as the drunken McNeese fans I had the displeasure of sitting in the vicinity of this past game. You may choose to wallow in crudity but I suggest you transcend it. I offered them the same suggestion.
    I hope we sit by each other at a game, real soon. Crudite'? I love that!!!

So now puzzifgation is a banned word? Way to go Turbine!

Z

No, this is a place where your BS will be called out. The looney bin will make you comfortable and feel right at home.
    don't forget this is also a place to disagree with everything someone else says, no matter what. even if you say you agree with someone, still expect disagreement. and it is more important to think you are right than for the Cajuns to win.

Misogyny, vulgarity, crudity that's the BS. If you let go of it you'ld be the better for it. It's limiting you not me. I just don't get why someone would cling to using _____ as an insult. There are many women I respect and out of respect for all women I aspire to be a gentleman. I have my downfalls but my greater point is the absurdity that if using "bastard" as an insult to an individual garnered admonishment then how could "____" be allowed as it offers insult to all women.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I'm not sure what but something definitely changed in 2015 and for the most part it wasn't what is or isn't allowed.

Everyone who registered here from the beginning agreed to this http://www.raginpagin.com/louisiana/faq.php?faq=vb_faq

If anything enforcement of the agreement has been lax.

I admit, I don't know how to handle every situation.
    I have been in disagreement with you at what I see as selective enforcing of your rules (see link above). Each person will have their own idea as to what is profane/obscene/inappropriate, and, in the final analysis, it's your decision as to what falls into these categories.

Personally, I have never understood why some people on this board use words such as b**ch, b**tard, dou****ag and others that can do nothing but incite. I know these people want to use the excuse that this is (just) a sports message board and it should be no big deal to use them as they see fit, but, good grief, these are people who either attended or graduated from an institute of higher learning (this university!). I believe most of these people are intelligent enough to use the education they have received and refrain from using terminology more fitting people who barely have a sixth grade education.

I wish you well, Turbine, in dealing with this.

speaking of selective enforcement........ what about celebration penalties after TD's. I seem to recall we got one (or maybe more) for a coach a few years ago.... but so far this season I have seen a player clearly from the bench, (had no helmet and was holding a towel) in the endzone celebrating with his TD scoring teammate and I saw a player receiving a wrestling championship belt for scoring a TD, no flags.... can someone refresh my memory about our coach to see if these would match in severity? thanks.... unless the argument is coaches are held to a higher standard then so be it.

It would be nice if there were a Ragin Cajun Sports forum that we could discuss Cajun Athletics. It is a shame that does not exist anymore. Instead RP has turned into playgroud for a few people to exchange insults picked up on the 5th grade playground. Turbine tries to take some very mild steps to make it a little more civil for the 90% of people who have read and enjoyed it for many years, and he gets castigated. I find my self reading RP and posting much less that in the past for this reason. I do not think I am the only one.

We wonder why this country is in a sad state of affairs? Exhibit A. Whether you agree with profanity or not, it's part of expression. If your OPINION is against it fine. If your "sensibilities" are bothered by words, you are just as ridiculous as the people you are calling immature, stupid, childish, etc. if you're offended enough to complain, and throw a fit over WORDS, posted on a fan forum, you're looking for something to complain about. Any moron that compares the term pussIEfucation to discrimination of mother and daughters is a certifiable gas bag.

The greatest generation looks at you pukes and laughs.

Quote Originally Posted by Crawfish View Post
    It would be nice if there were a Ragin Cajun Sports forum that we could discuss Cajun Athletics. It is a shame that does not exist anymore. Instead RP has turned into playgroud for a few people to exchange insults picked up on the 5th grade playground. Turbine tries to take some very mild steps to make it a little more civil for the 90% of people who have read and enjoyed it for many years, and he gets castigated. I find my self reading RP and posting much less that in the past for this reason. I do not think I am the only one.
    This is one thread, of hundreds you can choose from, discussing a very specific thing. Read something else.

Actualiy a lot of the threads end up with same crap being served over and over so it really does not matter which ones I read. With all of the bravado statements made in this and other threads it seems odd to me that a mild rebuke from Turbine would hurt you feelings so much.

Just saying..

This is one thread, of hundreds you can choose from, discussing a very specific thing. Read something else.

Actually I'll say one more thing. My dad was part of "The Greatest Generation" and he would take you to the shed for the way you "express" yourself! Now I'm done.

Quote Originally Posted by Crawfish View Post
    Actualiy a lot of the threads end up with same crap being served over and over so it really does not matter which ones I read. With all of the bravado statements made in this and other threads it seems odd to me that a mild rebuke from Turbine would hurt you feelings so much.

Just saying..
    For the third time, I was making a point about inconsistent enforcement of censorship or "warnings".

Actually I'll say one more thing. My dad was part of "The Greatest Generation" and he would take you to the shed for the way you "express" yourself! Now I'm done.
    Nah, you'll be back. You're kind can't help themselves but make a remark.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast