Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: More Fossil Censorship

Default Re: More Fossil Censorship

While the quibbling persists about the appropriateness of calling an individual a "bastard" on this forum. It is clearly inappropriate to excuse the use of the misogynistic term "____" on this forum. Have some respect for our female athletes, coaches, mothers, sisters and daughters. Hopefully it is an oversight rather than cowardice in failing to confront this. Men should transcend misogynism.

Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I appreciate that thought. Worth considering.
    I always sign my name to red dot. I have made it known on this board what my name is. Its laughable to think having peoples names attached to their critiques would possibly cause a confrontation. If anything, it will stop these clowns because they wont have the balls to own up to what they say.

Z

Quote Originally Posted by Penrod View Post
    While the quibbling persists about the appropriateness of calling an individual a "bastard" on this forum. It is clearly inappropriate to excuse the use of the misogynistic term "____" on this forum. Have some respect for our female athletes, coaches, mothers, sisters and daughters. Hopefully it is an oversight rather than cowardice in failing to confront this. Men should transcend misogynism.
    Nope. it is what it is. This is coming from someone who has a lovely intelligent wife and beautiful intelligent daughter. They both agree that sadly, the ____ of America is real.

John Zerangue

Crudity is real. Misogyny is despicable. That misconduct has its apologists in no way excuses it.

might get back to that "claim debate" previously held.... is the burden of proof that someone is in fact a "bastard" on the person using the phrase, or should the accused "bastard" defend and show they are not.

Addiing an apostrophe to "it" in order to show possession is grammatical misconduct.

Yet, it still happens

"Rommel, you magnificent bastard, I read your book!!"

Pizz off pxssy

So...instead of it being LGBTQ...it's now LGBTQP...the P stands for Posters.

Crudity is real. Misogyny is despicable. That misconduct has its apologists in no way excuses it.
    Take it up with my wife and daughter. They will laugh at you......then start talking about, 'the ____ of America"...

JZ

Quote Originally Posted by FormerPokeCenter View Post
    "Rommel, you magnificent bastard, I read your book!!"
    Heaven forbid we ever start talking about the weather and Joe Bastardi's name comes up

You're every bit as crude as the drunken McNeese fans I had the displeasure of sitting in the vicinity of this past game. You may choose to wallow in crudity but I suggest you transcend it. I offered them the same suggestion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FormerPokeCenter View Post
    Addiing an apostrophe to "it" in order to show possession is grammatical misconduct.

Yet, it still happens
    What if you are quoting someone?

I had a little down time this morning and read this tread, (wish I hadn't). ManAboutTown how old are you 2? You were sent a personal message and know you want the Cajun world to now you have been fussed at. Two words come to mind, immature and childish. Like you I'm just calling it like I see it.

Last edited by cajun goat; September 13th, 2016 at 10:58 am. Reason: spelling

You're every bit as crude as the drunken McNeese fans I had the displeasure of sitting in the vicinity of this past game. You may choose to wallow in crudity but I suggest you transcend it. I offered them the same suggestion.
    I suggest to you some advice: check yourself into a looney bin.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun goat View Post
    I had a little down time this morning and read this tread, (wish I hadn't). ManAboutTown how old are you 2? You were sent a personal message and know you want the Cajun world to now you have been fussed at. Two words come to mind, immature and childish. Like you I'm just calling it like I see it.
    Mr 32 posts, I suggest you don't speak on things that you know nothing about. The post has nothing to do with the "warning". It goes way beyond that. STFU

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Mr 32 posts, I suggest you don't speak on things that you know nothing about. The post has nothing to do with the "warning". It goes way beyond that. STFU
    I rest my case!

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    What if you are quoting someone?
    We beat your HS's's's's's ___'s's's's and yet your loser ___'s's's's is still here.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun goat View Post
    I rest my case!
    Man you showed me!

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Man you showed me!
    No Mat you show us with every negative post. I'm done, have better things to do than argue with a child.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast