Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 202

Thread: More Fossil Censorship

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    11,664

    Default More Fossil Censorship

    Is this a freaking joke?

    Attached Images Attached Images  

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Louisiana A
    Posts
    16,440
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: More Fossil Censorship

    What part of "Please don't call people names" did you not understand?


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    11,664

    Default Re: More Fossil Censorship

    Are you trying to tell me someone from the Atheltic department sent me a "warning" via Ragin Pagin?


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    11,664

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    What part of "Please don't call people names" did you not understand?
    What part of, it's a damn fan sports message board don't YOU PEOPLE understand?

    "Insignificant" as many like to say...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Louisiana A
    Posts
    16,440
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: More Fossil Censorship

    Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Are you trying to tell me someone from the Atheltic department sent me a "warning" via Ragin Pagin?
    I sent you the message.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    11,664

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I sent you the message.
    Why is it labeled Lousiana Ragin Cajuns?

    Also, Trolls from MACneese or Tech trashing our program doesn't upset you, but one of our own using colorful language is what crosses the line? People bash Authment constantly, here, but when I do it, CONGRESSIONAL HEARING.

  7. #7
    Zeebart21's Avatar
    Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    17,581

    Default Re: More Fossil Censorship

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I sent you the message.
    Turbine, my last reputation message I received Saturday evening was pretty brutal. Im assuming the person that sent that got a warning as well?

    Z

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Louisiana A
    Posts
    16,440
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: More Fossil Censorship

    What part of "Please don't call people names" do you find offensive?


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Metairie,LA
    Posts
    3,013

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Are you trying to tell me someone from the Atheltic department sent me a "warning" via Ragin Pagin?
    LOL. This is so good. I wonder if Farmer Brown is above tire slashing?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    11,664

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    What part of "Please don't call people names" do you find offensive?
    I find censorship offensive. I find ____ offensive.

    It's a damn sports fan board. You want vile? Go read Twitter. Go sit in the locker room. Go sit in the upper deck.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Louisiana A
    Posts
    16,440
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: More Fossil Censorship

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    Turbine, my last reputation message I received Saturday evening was pretty brutal. Im assuming the person that sent that got a warning as well?

    Z
    I am not notified when a reputation is sent or received.

    I do not read others reps, and have red reps turned off for me so I sent an infraction warning instead.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Louisiana A
    Posts
    16,440
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: More Fossil Censorship

    Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Why is it labeled Lousiana Ragin Cajuns?
    Louisiana Ragin Cajuns has been the name of the forum for over a decade.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    11,664

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I am not notified when a reputation is sent or received.

    I do not read others reps, and have red reps turned off for me so I sent an infraction warning instead.
    Not true. Both Z and myself post our rep comments on the regular.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Louisiana A
    Posts
    16,440
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: More Fossil Censorship

    Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    ... but one of our own using colorful language is what crosses the line?
    That type of language is not colorful, it's lazy.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    11,664

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    That type of language is not colorful, it's lazy.
    Is bastard even a swear?

    I'll tell you what's lazy, allowing in state schools come here and post derogatory things about UL. Over and over and over and over and over and over. That's ___ing lazy.

    How about the clown from LC. 250 posts in 4 days I think it was?

  16. #16
    Zeebart21's Avatar
    Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    17,581

    Default Re: More Fossil Censorship

    Here ya go, Turbine!!

    Attached Images Attached Images  

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Louisiana A
    Posts
    16,440
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: More Fossil Censorship

    Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    You want vile? Go read Twitter. Go sit in the locker room. Go sit in the upper deck.
    You obviously don't comprehend, I don't want vile. Pointing out an easy to find worse example doesn't justify name calling.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    11,664

    Default Re: More Fossil Censorship

    Gee I wonder who that could have been...

    I would love to meet these ppl in a back ally.


  19. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    11,664

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    You obviously don't comprehend, I don't want vile. Pointing out an easy to find worse example doesn't justify name calling.
    I tell the truth.

    What the hell is "vile" about the word bastard? And don't question my intelligence. I'm smart enough not to be slapped around and sattled by the sawft letter writers in Martin Hall, fearful of "lawsuits".

    I'm not going to be insulted by a sock puppet.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Louisiana A
    Posts
    16,440
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: More Fossil Censorship

    Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post

    Also, Trolls from MACneese or Tech trashing our program doesn't upset you, but one of our own using colorful language is what crosses the line? People bash Authment constantly, here, but when I do it, CONGRESSIONAL HEARING.
    You may act like it's a "Congressional hearing" but the message was sent to you privately, so it feels like a public hearing, you can thank yourself.

    I could have answered all your questions privately.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •