_ _ _ _
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Hospitality

Default Hospitality

Don't care. Tired of seeing things like "though the game was lopsided, the fans were great".

More Div 1AA thinking..

Only our fans are more concerned with being good hosts than competing and WINNING. Only fan base in America.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post

Only our fans are more concerned with being good hosts than competing and WINNING. Only fan base in America.
    Seems like we're able to do both in Baseball and Softball???

I don't think the fans being generous hosts at tailgates are the problem. Many of those same fans are just as aggravated at the lack of leadership from Martin Hall and the athletic department.

CajunEXPRESS is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

UL Football Re: Boise Love

No doubt, I want to be a great host whose team knocked the snot out of your team......Then are we the best place they ever been? I highly doubt it.

I don't care about other fans, other teams, other anything. I only care about what is our program doing to make it's fan base happy, and proud.

t-jo = failed
    farmerBROWN = failed
    Marlin= failed
    Hud= failing the finals

Blog Entries

Default Re: Boise Love

Don't care. Tired of seeing things like "though the game was lopsided, the fans were great".

More Div 1AA thinking..

Hospitality is Job One.

The Fan Base is Spot On.

Address your concerns with the team. Hospitality is Job nOne.

Yeah, it seems like when we take a huge dump in a game like this we always revert back to "They said it was the greatest place on earth....." Ole Miss and Miss State were having great times a few years back at the Tigue. Then one lost and wrote a 5hit storm of bad crud about our fans, our town, etc....Take it as you want, but when you beat someone, THEY DID NOT HAVE FUN AND YOUR HOSPITALITY IS WORTH 5HIT.

We need to hurry and pour some hot beer on this dumpster fire or else our WONDERFUL ATMOSPHERE will look like an opposing teams' tailgate.

If they would lost that dude would of hated it here.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Hospitality is Job One.

The Fan Base is Spot On.

Address your concerns with the team. Hospitality is Job nOne.
    I didn't realize the purpose for sport wasn't competition. I didnt realize you play to lose and be good hosts. Always understood the objective to be winning the game.

All this time..

Quote Originally Posted by scotto_25 View Post
    Yeah, it seems like when we take a huge dump in a game like this we always revert back to "They said it was the greatest place on earth....." Ole Miss and Miss State were having great times a few years back at the Tigue. Then one lost and wrote a 5hit storm of bad crud about our fans, our town, etc....Take it as you want, but when you beat someone, THEY DID NOT HAVE FUN AND YOUR HOSPITALITY IS WORTH 5HIT.

We need to hurry and pour some hot beer on this dumpster fire or else our WONDERFUL ATMOSPHERE will look like an opposing teams' tailgate.
    This right here. I've been to many stadiums that had great atmospheres, TG, and tradition. And I hated it.. Because we got smoked.

Our baseball fans can hang their hat on hospitality because away fans come, realize they're probably going to lose, and then try to enjoy themselves. NOT the same thing.

We have a group of guys that go to one away Saints game a year. We've been doing it since about 2009. We have been to St. Louis, Denver, Washington D.C., Boston, Dallas, San Diego this year....

There were some pretty cool things about each place and the atmospheres were awesome. With that being said, I hated every place but St. Louis. Wanna know why???

That's the only road game win that we saw!

I didn't realize the purpose for sport wasn't competition. I didnt realize you play to lose and be good hosts. Always understood the objective to be winning the game.

All this time..
    Do the fans play? I must have not heard my name get called.

All this time..
    Suit up and hit the field, big boy. All other fans, keep being good hosts!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin4U View Post
    🙂

More Div 1AA thinking..

I can't play anymore so I have little I can do to determine if we win or lose. I can, however, control one thing and that is how I decide to tailgate.

Quote Originally Posted by Bankruptcyman View Post
    I can't play anymore so I have little I can do to determine if we win or lose. I can, however, control one thing and that is how I decide to tailgate.
    Fine. Then you darn well better be an ___ to opposing fans when you tailgate. Throw empty beer cans at them. Yell obscenities to their children for wearing opposing team jerseys.

And I better not catch you feeding them anything except a knuckle sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    Fine. Then you darn well better be an ___ to opposing fans when you tailgate. Throw empty beer cans at them. Yell obscenities to their children for wearing opposing team jerseys.

And I better not catch you feeding them anything except a knuckle sandwich.
    Y'all are so sometimes. I never said to be a jerk to others fans. Don't make up shxt or put words in my mouth. I'm as hospitable as anyone during a tailgate. But on the list of priorities, it's way down the list. Priority one: WIN THE ____ING GAME.

Quote Originally Posted by SlappyCajun View Post
    Do the fans play? I must have not heard my name get called.
    What a stupid thing thing to say. We get our asses handed to us for 40 years, but HEY, the said nice stuff about our fans!! JFC you guys are hilarious.

Blog Entries

All this time..
    The game is competition. Just Win!

Before and after and off the field is a different story and just as much a part of game day.

Robichaux and the Cajun Cooking Club feed opponents. This has actually been a Louisiana tradition since 1902

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin4U View Post
    Yep, I'm an awful host. There are posters here from other schools that I've PERSONALLY hosted at our TG. Don't put words in my mouth climate coo coo guy. The point is, being a good host is fine and all, but the thing to tout is winning.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    The game is competition. Just Win!

Before and after and off the field is a different story and just as much a part of game day.

Robichaux and the Cajun Cooking Club feed opponents. This has actually been a Louisiana tradition since 1902
    Don't patronize me. I know what the hell the history is. You know what the history isn't? WINNING

Blog Entries

What a stupid thing thing to say. We get our asses handed to us for 40 years, but HEY, the said nice stuff about our fans!! JFC you guys are hilarious.
    Have you ever posted one positive thought in your life? MAN ABOUT ALWAYS NEGATIVE and NEVER POSITIVE

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast