Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: UL's RCAF gala

  1. #1

    Default UL's RCAF gala

    RAGIN CAJUN spirit shines through tough times



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    2,666

    Default Re: UL's RCAF gala

    Good thing that gala was held before this past Saturday!


  3. #3
    Zeebart21's Avatar
    Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    17,646

    Default Re: UL's RCAF gala

    Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35 View Post
    Good thing that gala was held before this past Saturday!
    Not the type of fan we need, Duggie....

    Z

    LMAO!!! Just kidding, at this point in time, what difference does it make???

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    710

    Default Re: UL's RCAF gala

    Z, that question is for someone that does not have INTENT.


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    2,666

    Default Re: UL's RCAF gala

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    Not the type of fan we need, Duggie....

    Z

    LMAO!!! Just kidding, at this point in time, what difference does it make???
    Zee,

    I hate to admit it, and I never thought I would ever feel this way, but I am on the brink of giving up! If the unthinkable happens this Saturday, Da Roosta is dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  6. #6
    Zeebart21's Avatar
    Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    17,646

    Default Re: UL's RCAF gala

    Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35 View Post
    Zee,

    I hate to admit it, and I never thought I would ever feel this way, but I am on the brink of giving up! If the unthinkable happens this Saturday, Da Roosta is dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You are a better man than me sir. Keep the faith for both of us!!!

    Z

  7. #7
    Zeebart21's Avatar
    Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    17,646

    Default Re: UL's RCAF gala

    Quote Originally Posted by gorcajun View Post
    Z, that question is for someone that does not have INTENT.
    just seeing if anyone was paying attn!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •