_ _ _ _
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Time to get pumped [FB Video]

Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Blog Entries

Default Re: time to get pumped

Let's go bust some Broncos and ring that bell! Geaux Cajuns!

Default Re: Time to get pumped [FB Video]

Getting fired up recalling Stover's pass completion on busted FGA against Boise. I think it gets misrepresented as him just throwing it up for grabs. He rolled right and threw it to the deepest Cajun and delivered knowing he'ld get popped- a heads up gutsy play. Did anyone ever hear Hunter's take on the throw? Hoping to see the Cajuns stand and deliver on saturday. Geaux Cajuns!

FWIW: I stopped by the red zone (on Johnston) about an hour ago....wanted a few of those $5 T shirts. :-).......it was PACKED. And when I asked the clerk if they had been that busy all day she said yes, and seemed wiped out. I couldn't help it, so I said "good!!!!"
    Don't know what that'll mean (if anything) for the game, but at least there are a lot of folks buying merchandise.

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    FWIW: I stopped by the red zone (on Johnston) about an hour ago....wanted a few of those $5 T shirts. :-).......it was PACKED. And when I asked the clerk if they had been that busy all day she said yes, and seemed wiped out. I couldn't help it, so I said "good!!!!"
    Don't know what that'll mean (if anything) for the game, but at least there are a lot of folks buying merchandise.
    I went Tuesday for lunch and the place had at least 30 people buying white shirts. Hopefully that's a good sign.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2