Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Idea Qualm Calm

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    Well, RCAF board members, Ya ll fixing to see an unprecedented drop in donations. Blame the economy, blame the floods, but if you want the real reason, find the first mirror and take a good look. Then go to martin hall and stick a mirror in farmers and t-joe face and you ll see the real reasons.. I'm so done its pathetic .. FUQ YA'll
    The drop in funds and membership has already begun.. When they come out and start blaming the economy and the floods, you'll know better..

Blog Entries

Default Re: Idea Qualm Calm

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    The drop in funds and membership has already begun.. When they come out and start blaming the economy and the floods, you'll know better..
    Yup. These demi gods understand only 2 things. Power and money. Take money away and power dies.

Quote Originally Posted by Louisiana84 View Post
    No donations without representation.
    CajunT Party. Anyone has an Indian costume I can borrow? (Feather not Dot)

Default Re: Important RCAF Membership Questions

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    I think its more of a control issue. They don't want to feel like someone is forcing their hand into making a decision. They may feel the same way in wanting it but don't want to lose the credit for the decision when it is made if people think others forced them into doing it.
    but, by separating, they gain even more control than they have now. right now they have none, with separation they can tell the athletic department how to use the money.

Geaux is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

In all seriousness. The guys at LSU got it right with the TAF.Its one of the be at in the country. Why not reach out and duplicate the structure and product. Let's not reinvent the wheel. New money is the lifeblood of your business and in 10 years they have not figured it out.

My god....we can't be that dumb in Martin Hall?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunSaint View Post
    t, thank you for all that you do. i didn't think your questions were radical, but then, i'm not the one guarding my rcaf turf here. paranoia will destroy ya.
    just because someone is paranoid, does not prove people are not out to get them......

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux View Post
    In all seriousness. The guys at LSU got it right with the TAF.Its one of the be at in the country. Why not reach out and duplicate the structure and product. Let's not reinvent the wheel. New money is the lifeblood of your business and in 10 years they have not figured it out.

TAF has already showed our "leaders" how it's done.

We can't follow directions apparently.

CajunAmos is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

This was done prior to the start up of the RCAF as they had a large amount of meetings and discussions about best practices and TAF was very forthcoming on what went well and what didn't. My understanding is there were some processes used in BR that they didn't want to implement in Lafayette.

Oh, yes they are...usl,usl,usl...

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    This was done prior to the start up of the RCAF. My understanding is there were some processes used in BR that they didn't want to implement in Lafayette.
    So are you saying TAF will eventually be coming back to us for advice on how to improve their finances?? We'll come up with new and improved ways??😂

being that RCAF is still part of the foundation, wouldnt any emails back and forth between board members be accessible via FOIA, or if it is not through a univ email, we arent privy to it?

Quote Originally Posted by duggie85 View Post

Think of the amount of times USL has reached out to "third party" for help with things.. (Search firms, Alden, TAF, and there are plenty other examples)..

We've done NONE of what we've been advised (and paid to be advised) to do.

But we're doing "everything we can to position ourselves" right? Hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxCajuns View Post
    being that RCAF is still part of the foundation, wouldnt any emails back and forth between board members be accessible via FOIA, or if it is not through a univ email, we arent privy to it?
    We've tried that.
    They have redacted and left out a ton of information. For example, an astute young man with superior knowledge of the FOIA process submitted a request. A MONTH of emails were left out of his request concerning the Tigue. It was obvious the UL representative that handles the FOI (I think some of you know who that is) was being WAY too selective with the information and when our person started digging further, he was THREATENED WITH A LAWSUIT.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxCajuns View Post
    I can hear the shredders working thier azz off now

Quote Originally Posted by duggie85 View Post

Here's how its done (granted, they've been doing this since 1934) at Clemson..IPTAY

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourcei...fe=off&q=IPTAY

App State....http://www.appstatesports.com/ViewAr...ATCLID=1524380

raginsaints is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

At this point I'm mad that I ever even gave what little extra I had to RCAF. My wife and I had planned on giving again as our jobs got more stable and better paying but ____ that. I'll just put that RCAF money into my retirement.

Looks like D lot will start growing again haha...B and C are gonna shrink big time

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Looks like D lot will start growing again haha...B and C are gonna shrink big time
    D"isgruntled lot
    Ode to Turbine.

HoustonCajun is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    We've tried that.
    They have redacted and left out a ton of information. For example, an astute young man with superior knowledge of the FOIA process submitted a request. A MONTH of emails were left out of his request concerning the Tigue. It was obvious the UL representative that handles the FOI (I think some of you know who that is) was being WAY too selective with the information and when our person started digging further, he was THREATENED WITH A LAWSUIT.
    This university is run just like Obama and the Justice and State Departments. God help us.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    This university is run just like Obama and the Justice and State Departments. God help us.
    Well I'm going to start by helping myself. I'm not telling people what to do with their money, but I know what I'm doing with mine.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast