Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Big 12 just voted to expand to 14

Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Big 12 just voted to expand to 14

Quote Originally Posted by SMD7636 View Post
    SF better get UL a seat at a different table if conference realignment trickles down to the SBC. That is his job!
    LOL His job? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    That will create other openings. We were told this was coming. We again are NOT ready.
    What do you mean not ready? The people "not ready" are usually held back by people behind the scenes. We really should be in the American Conference by now.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Silence still from Scott Fubar.........crickets

Farmer Watch day 37 tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post
    Tough to tell since we are in the silent phase of conference realignment.
    Yep. Like the Tigue, they're getting all of their ducks in a row.

Blog Entries

It will be media market driven.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Whatever happens we must move quickly. The SBC's biggest sponsor is being sold...

http://m.wvtm13.com/news/birminghamb...turer/40780408
    Same company that bought out Zapp's.

Quote Originally Posted by Alum78 View Post
    It will be media market driven.
    Not this time, how did the Houston, Miami,Charlotte,Nashville, San Antonio markets work out for that new cusa TV deal? Branding, Budget, facilities, geography and on field performance will be the leaders this round.

Quote Originally Posted by California Cajun View Post
    What do you mean not ready? The people "not ready" are usually held back by people behind the scenes. We really should be in the American Conference by now.
    The American Conference? We've never even made one of CUSA's short lists of candidates. Our only hope now is to be included in a newly formed western based conference made up of SBC and CUSA schools. A new conference that does not include ULM.

Like:

UL/UTSA
    LA Tech/Rice
    Ark St/UNT
    USA/TX St
    UAB/MT
    UTEP/NMSU

Quote Originally Posted by Oiler View Post
    The American Conference? We've never even made one of CUSA's short lists of candidates. Our only hope now is to be included in a newly formed western based conference made up of SBC and CUSA schools. A new conference that does not include ULM.

Like:

UL/UTSA
    LA Tech/Rice
    Ark St/UNT
    USA/TX St
    UAB/MT
    UTEP/NMSU
    Obviously I meant incremental upgrades that should have made the AAC the next logical step.

Something always retards the progress of selling this program to the masses and this happened so many times for so long that we're a day late and a dollar short when our ship is ready to come in.

Our market size shouldn't be a deterrent because we can more than make up for it due to the lack of competition that larger markets have.

I'm sick and tired to the point of losing the level of passion that I had for decades. The speed bumps always come when it's time to put the pedal to the medal. Time to make people glad they cast their lot with this university.

HoustonCajun is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Oiler View Post

Like:

UL/UTSA
    LA Tech/Rice
    Ark St/UNT
    USA/TX St
    UAB/MT
    UTEP/NMSU
    That scenario is our only hope. Hale warned us that this was coming and we had better prepare ourselves. Alden did basically the same thing. What did we do? Nothing. We have ignored the Alden report when he is a guy with the connections we need for realignment. It wouldn't surprise me if he walks away from this debacle of a university. We don't deserve even a look by the AAC. Hale has equal or greater connections than Alden, but we basically sh-t on him. We have no one to lead us out of the hole we are in. Hell, this will be the 3rd time we have a shot at realignment and still aren't ready. I am so disgusted with the leadership of this university.

cajun4life is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Hahahaha y'all think we actually going somewhere?

Obviously I meant incremental upgrades that should have made the AAC the next logical step.

Something always retards the progress of selling this program to the masses and this happened so many times for so long that we're a day late and a dollar short when our ship is ready to come in.

Our market size shouldn't be a deterrent because we can more than make up for it due to the lack of competition that larger markets have.

I'm sick and tired to the point of losing the level of passion that I had for decades. The speed bumps always come when it's time to put the pedal to the medal. Time to make people glad they cast their lot with this university.
    Spot on. What a noble concept!

That scenario is our only hope. Hale warned us that this was coming and we had better prepare ourselves. Alden did basically the same thing. What did we do? Nothing. We have ignored the Alden report when he is a guy with the connections we need for realignment. It wouldn't surprise me if he walks away from this debacle of a university. We don't deserve even a look by the AAC. Hale has equal or greater connections than Alden, but we basically sh-t on him. We have no one to lead us out of the hole we are in. Hell, this will be the 3rd time we have a shot at realignment and still aren't ready. I am so disgusted with the leadership of this university.
    Wait, what? That's impossible! Hale was not qualified.. Couldn't even write a resume good enough to impress the titanic intellect of our leaders..

Hale was the golden ____ing ticket.. We would have had a shot with that man in the fold.. Today could have been an exciting day rather than a depressing one..

That will create other openings. We were told this was coming. We again are NOT ready.
    Just update the PowerPoint to a Prezi presentation. We should be good then! Right?

I know what you mean when you talk about losing the level of passion you once had. I struggle with that myself. When conference realignment first started, I was full of hope and expectations. I now know better than to let myself believe that things will ever change.

We ain't going nowhere. These bus drivers we have screwed the stop signs on backwards, so everytime they check the side mirrors, we stop!

Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Hahahaha y'all think we actually going somewhere?
    Yes. Down is a direction.

It would hurt like hell, but I would not attend any games either, if we ever ended up in the FCS. I just couldn't do it.

basinbear is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

I consider BYU and Cincinnati a lock. After that who knows

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast