View Poll Results: What will Ragin' Cajuns Football Regular Season Record be in 2016?

Voters
397. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0-12

    16 4.03%
  • 1-11

    3 0.76%
  • 2-10

    6 1.51%
  • 3-9

    35 8.82%
  • 4-8

    20 5.04%
  • 5-7

    53 13.35%
  • 6-6

    56 14.11%
  • 7-5

    96 24.18%
  • 8-4

    67 16.88%
  • 9-3

    24 6.05%
  • 10-2

    9 2.27%
  • 11-1

    2 0.50%
  • 12-0

    10 2.52%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9
Results 161 to 171 of 171

Thread: Make Your Picks: Ragin' Cajuns Football 2016

  1. #161
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    7,344

    Default Re: Make Your Picks: Ragin' Cajuns Football 2016

    Quote Originally Posted by TCbacker54 View Post
    I think we are a 7-5 ball club this year. I think a lot of the season's momentum is going to swing on that McNeese State game though.

  2. #162
    Boomer's Avatar
    Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    18,592

    Default Re: Make Your Picks: Ragin' Cajuns Football 2016

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post

    Did I see that McN is ranked in the top 10??? Just think GaSouth and Appy

    We shall see!!!


  3. #163
    CajunEXPRESS's Avatar
    CajunEXPRESS is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    12,751

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post

    Did I see that McN is ranked in the top 10??? Just think GaSouth and Appy

    We shall see!!!

    App State and Ga Southern were two years out of FCS.

    Hope this answers your top ten questions.

    http://www.ncaa.com/rankings/footbal...ats-fcs-top-25

  4. #164
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    307

    Default Re: Make Your Picks: Ragin' Cajuns Football 2016

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    App State and Ga Southern were two years out of FCS.

    Hope this answers your top ten questions.

    http://www.ncaa.com/rankings/footbal...ats-fcs-top-25
    There are several different polls and rankings for FCS. In most of them we are in the second ten. The coaches' poll has us 9th but what do football coaches know.

    My take. We shouldn't be ranked at all yet. We have a new coaching staff, new Qb's, and are thin on the offensive line. We don't need to be ranked now and need to earn it throughout the season if we deserve it all.

    Doc

  5. #165
    Boomer's Avatar
    Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    18,592

    Default Re: Make Your Picks: Ragin' Cajuns Football 2016

    Quote Originally Posted by McNeese72 View Post
    There are several different polls and rankings for FCS. In most of them we are in the second ten. The coaches' poll has us 9th but what do football coaches know.

    My take. We shouldn't be ranked at all yet. We have a new coaching staff, new Qb's, and are thin on the offensive line. We don't need to be ranked now and need to earn it throughout the season if we deserve it all.

    Doc
    ---Humble justification---How bad is the LC area getting hit???

  6. #166
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    307

    Default Re: Make Your Picks: Ragin' Cajuns Football 2016

    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ---Humble justification---How bad is the LC area getting hit???
    Lake Charles proper and my area west of Lake Charles in Sulphur did not get hit too bad. Most of the time we were just on the edge of the rain and did not get the continuous drenching that the rest of south Louisiana did. We did have to cancel our first schedule scrimmage on Saturday

    But there i more rain forecast (or as I like to call it, guestimated) for this week.

    Doc

  7. #167
    Boomer's Avatar
    Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    18,592

    Default Re: Make Your Picks: Ragin' Cajuns Football 2016

    Quote Originally Posted by McNeese72 View Post
    Lake Charles proper and my area west of Lake Charles in Sulphur did not get hit too bad. Most of the time we were just on the edge of the rain and did not get the continuous drenching that the rest of south Louisiana did. We did have to cancel our first schedule scrimmage on Saturday

    But there i more rain forecast (or as I like to call it, guestimated) for this week.

    Doc
    --Did you go to St Louis HS---my first job!!! lol

  8. #168
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    307

    Default Re: Make Your Picks: Ragin' Cajuns Football 2016

    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    --Did you go to St Louis HS---my first job!!! lol
    No, Sulphur High School.

  9. #169
    DaddyCajun's Avatar
    DaddyCajun is offline Dig deep UL will Prosper! Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Da Cro
    Posts
    5,575

    Default Re: Make Your Picks: Ragin' Cajuns Football 2016

    One of my cousins, Chad Elter went to St Louis High and was a distance runner. Ended up running distance for LSUA&MC@BR.


  10. #170
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    6,463

    Default Re: Make Your Picks: Ragin' Cajuns Football 2016

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyCajun View Post
    One of my cousins, Chad Elter went to St Louis High and was a distance runner. Ended up running distance for LSUA&MC@BR.
    Why is this locked at a post dated Aug. 20?

  11. #171
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Louisiana A
    Posts
    17,462
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Make Your Picks: Ragin' Cajuns Football 2016

    Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    Why is this locked at a post dated Aug. 20?
    Poll votes bump the thread but don't change the date of the last post.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •