_ _ _ _
Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Jay getting ready to talk Tigue

Blog Entries

Default Re: Jay getting ready to talk Tigue

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRebel View Post
    "Donor funded" doesn't mean "no loan/bond."
    Here is my last comment to you because you are reaching for straws now. Contact your UL System Board members and ask this question. Or, you can go back to the minutes of the particular meeting and read them. Too many people have to be lying for me to believe the information that was put out today on a certain radio station. He has not contacted either board member to my knowledge as of late this afternoon and is going on the comments of the person that has been caught with his pants down once again.

Blog Entries

"Donor funded" doesn't mean "no loan/bond."
    It doesn't and you never mention loans to silent phase donors.

UL's mistake was in not hiring a dedicated fundraiser through out the entirety of the last oil boom. Instead waiting till an oil recession was in full gear to do so.

jmo

Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Here's everything you need to know:

- We are building a $17 million dollar stadium.

- It should be completed a few weeks into the start of the baseball season.

- It will be freakin sweet.
    Where did you get your information from?

Z

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Here is my last comment to you because you are reaching for straws now. Contact your UL System Board members and ask this question. Or, you can go back to the minutes of the particular meeting and read them. Too many people have to be lying for me to believe the information that was put out today on a certain radio station. He has not contacted either board member to my knowledge as of late this afternoon and is going on the comments of the person that has been caught with his pants down once again.
    Breaking news! The poster formally known as BirdsofParadise' 4 mentioned sources revealed:

Farmer
    Joseph Savoie
    Farmer's wife
    Joseph Savoie's wife

Quote Originally Posted by IHateLaState View Post
    Yea.. I thought with all the hot air on RP I'd be hearing all these folks calling in... letting Jay know what a liar he is...

silence....................
    Yeah just like Jay quitting RP when ppl disagreed with him. Can't be screened on a message board like a radio show.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by duggie85 View Post
    Breaking news! The poster formally known as BirdsofParadise' 4 mentioned sources revealed:

Farmer
    Joseph Savoie
    Farmer's wife
    Joseph Savoie's wife
    I'm picturing a flow chart.

Here's everything you need to know:

- We are building a $17 million dollar stadium.

- It should be completed a few weeks into the start of the baseball season.

- It will be freakin sweet.
    Yep.... then there will be a 30 page RP series of rants over something new

Quote Originally Posted by Rougarou View Post
    Yeah just like Jay quitting RP when ppl disagreed with him. Can't be screened on a message board like a radio show.
    ok.. how about a roll call of everyone who tried and were screened out

Dad04 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    It doesn't and you never mention loans to silent phase donors.

UL's mistake was in not hiring a dedicated fundraiser through out the entirety of the last oil boom. Instead waiting till an oil recession was in full gear to do so.

jmo
    Their market timing was impeccable.

CajunEXPRESS is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by DieHard1280 View Post
    So, semamtics or whatever excuse is being used aside, is it my understanding that the actual cost of the stadium went up by $7M since Farmer last checked?? Is that what we're supposed to believe? That's some crazy inflation!

I'm so confused. Wake me up in August or better yet, 2018. I can't handle the truth OR the fiction.

Edit: Wake me up if we make the CWS, Final 4, or the Sugar Bowl next year.
    So Farmer hasn't attended a diamond club meeting in months? Even if so shouldn't he know the amount was between 13-17 not 10. Luxuries at 21. Even by Jay's timeline and accounting 7 isn't close to 70% of the lowest estimated cost.

Do you know what meeting it was or do you have a link to the minutes? I'd be happy to look for myself.

Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Do you know what meeting it was or do you have a link to the minutes? I'd be happy to look for myself.
    Whats your source for everything being hunky dory?

Z

We have wasted money for 3 weeks now with a handful of workers out there smoke and mirroring with their thumbs up their ___ez to try to put on front. We will lose lord knows how much money for every game played at fabaucher. We will know have to pay back an enormous loan with interest for years. Total ___ show.

basinbear is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    We have wasted money for 3 weeks now with a handful of workers out there smoke and mirroring with their thumbs up their ___ez to try to put on front. We will lose lord knows how much money for every game played at fabaucher. We will know have to pay back an enormous loan with interest for years. Total ___ show.
    Exactly...

Default Re: TIGUE UPDATE?

It's no rumor unless you are calling a $50K donor to the Tigue Moore project a lier!
    I meant no offense but I didn't talk to that person. I don't KNOW that it is a fact whether I believe it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    Whats your source for everything being hunky dory?

Z
    He doesn't have a source. He doesn't even have an opinion most of the time. He just cherry picks certain topics and then plays devil advocate. He'll then challenge you with insane requests and then when you call him on anything he plays the victim. That's his MO. Look up his post history.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IHateLaState View Post
    Yep.... then there will be a 30 page RP series of rants over something new
    LOL, true.

I've heard it called rants many times., I prefer prefer to call it "Consolidated Concern"

Quote Originally Posted by Jeaux View Post
    He doesn't have a source. He doesn't even have an opinion most of the time. He just cherry picks certain topics and then plays devil advocate. He'll then challenge you with insane requests and then when you call him on anything he plays the victim. That's his MO. Look up his post history.
    you nailed it

basinbear is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Here is all you need to know....if UL doesn't get this rather substancial loan today, this project doesn't start. That was NOT the way this project was to be financed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeaux View Post
    Dude, here's the deal.

I haven't heard a single credible person, not from the media, not from the AD, claim that the entire freakin project would be built without having to get one single loan or bond. And to be honest, it's kinda freakin ridiculous to assume a project of that size, where donors have pledged that money over many years, wouldn't have a loan attached to it.

I think T is either misguided, or completely full of crap on this one. No I don't have a source, which is why I'm asking people questions. But T's comments don't pass the common sense test. Plain and simple.

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast