_ _ _ _
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23

Thread: Jay getting ready to talk Tigue

Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun90 View Post
    Good times.....reminds of CDEB.....you aren't the type of.....LOL.

Lets catch up. O&G ain't looking good for anybody. I need to diversify.
    That's true. I am leaving on vacay Sunday. Be back on the 11th. Let's have lunch. If you are allowed to be seen in public with me?? Btw Cdeb was, "not the type of fan we need" nttofwn!! Lol. Enjoy your 4th

Faceless buffoon

Default Re: Jay getting ready to talk Tigue

Hard to get a cell signal from here.....timing couldn't have been better though.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    My shillings have been shut off from this sham university. I suggest some of you do the same.
    This site does not endorse reverse solicitations.

Hard to get a cell signal from here.....timing couldn't have been better though.

Where you flying too??

Zee this was taken from Farmer's Facebook account. I assume Mt. McKinely.....

However I did just return from Denver. Man the saying mile high city definitely as another meaning these days.

Zee this was taken from Farmer's Facebook account. I assume Mt. McKinely.....

However I did just return from Denver. Man the saying mile high city definitely as another meaning these days.
    LOL!! I didnt get the whole pic on my phone!!! HAHA! I got it now!

LMAO!!!

Z

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    My shillings have been shut off from this sham university. I suggest some of you do the same.
    Thanks but no thanks. Still proud to be a Cajun and everything that goes with it. I will honor my commitment

Quote Originally Posted by BBcajun View Post
    Thanks but no thanks. Still proud to be a Cajun and everything that goes with it. I will honor my commitment
    I was too at one time. You have at it. Just make sure you know where its going.

Z

VObserver is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by BBcajun View Post
    I am proud to be a Cajun fan, too. I will honor my commitment as soon as t-josephine and his posse honor theirs.

Maybe he is setting up our participation in the great alaskan shootout,

CajunEXPRESS is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Meanwhile, FCS move up Coastal Carolina gets legislative support in their bid for a new football stadium by voting down the governors veto. Hmmn? New baseball stadium, new football stadium. Top line basketball coach. Coastal may soon be demanding we upgrade or move to another conference.

basinbear is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Meanwhile, FCS move up Coastal Carolina gets legislative support in their bid for a new football stadium by voting down the governors veto. Hmmn? New baseball stadium, new football stadium. Top line basketball coach. Coastal may soon be demanding we upgrade or move to another conference.
    Their budget is already bigger than ours.

Quote Originally Posted by basinbear View Post
    Their budget is already bigger than ours.
    The conference carousel hasn't officially started up again since we had our influx of FCS schools to fill out our ranks after the last pilfering. Wait until the guys that have been in the Belt for less than 5 years start getting called up ahead of us. We haven't seen depression on this board like we will when that starts happening.

Frenchie35 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    I read just a little of the expansion of their football stadium. Ground breaking for the stadium was in 2002 with 10K seating. At the end of the 2015 season they expanded to 20K with a horseshoe config and box seating on the visitors side and new press box and seating on the home side at $38M. The baseball park started in 2005 and expanded in 2008 and 2012. They will expand again starting in Jan. 2017 and have it completed in March 2017...that may have been misprint on their part.....When they say build, they start building.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    I read just a little of the expansion of their football stadium. Ground breaking for the stadium was in 2002 with 10K seating. At the end of the 2015 season they expanded to 20K with a horseshoe config and box seating on the visitors side and new press box and seating on the home side at $38M. The baseball park started in 2005 and expanded in 2008 and 2012. They will expand again starting in Jan. 2017 and have it completed in March 2017...that may have been misprint on their part.....When they say build, they start building.
    Facility enhancement is the reason CCU is moving up and lack of facility enhancement is the reason we are left behind. UL is struggling to complete the baseball stadium and years or decades away from completing the athletics master plan.

CajunEXPRESS is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

That's what we buffoons have been saying. But not just facilities. See Alden report. Listen to BasinBear when he tells y'all yet another level of G5 is coming and believe me most SBC teams aren't going to be in it. Right now we're not going to be in that final grouping. The clocks ticking

basinbear is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by SMD7636 View Post

Facility enhancement is the reason CCU is moving up and lack of facility enhancement is the reason we are left behind. UL is struggling to complete the baseball stadium and years or decades away from completing the athletics master plan.
    Facilities are a part, budget is a part. TV market size was a part of it but that is not nearly as important now. Your National brand is important. I've posted this before.....
    -do they know you
    -will they watch you
    -how much will they pay to watch you

Jay moon sound excited thay lswho finally scored... Loyalties????

Quote Originally Posted by 31Ragin97 View Post
    Jay moon sound excited thay lswho finally scored... Loyalties????
    That is his alma mater

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23