Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 459

Thread: Jay getting ready to talk Tigue

  1. #181
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    lafayette
    Posts
    10,738

    Default Re: Jay getting ready to talk Tigue

    We have wasted money for 3 weeks now with a handful of workers out there smoke and mirroring with their thumbs up their ___ez to try to put on front. We will lose lord knows how much money for every game played at fabaucher. We will know have to pay back an enormous loan with interest for years. Total ___ show.


  2. #182
    basinbear's Avatar
    basinbear is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Missouri City, TX.
    Posts
    5,509

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    We have wasted money for 3 weeks now with a handful of workers out there smoke and mirroring with their thumbs up their ___ez to try to put on front. We will lose lord knows how much money for every game played at fabaucher. We will know have to pay back an enormous loan with interest for years. Total ___ show.
    Exactly...

  3. #183
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    2,252

    Default Re: TIGUE UPDATE?

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    It's no rumor unless you are calling a $50K donor to the Tigue Moore project a lier!
    I meant no offense but I didn't talk to that person. I don't KNOW that it is a fact whether I believe it or not.

  4. #184
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Broussard, La
    Posts
    1,182

    Default Re: Jay getting ready to talk Tigue

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    Whats your source for everything being hunky dory?

    Z
    He doesn't have a source. He doesn't even have an opinion most of the time. He just cherry picks certain topics and then plays devil advocate. He'll then challenge you with insane requests and then when you call him on anything he plays the victim. That's his MO. Look up his post history.

  5. #185
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Louisiana A
    Posts
    18,710
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Jay getting ready to talk Tigue

    Quote Originally Posted by IHateLaState View Post
    Yep.... then there will be a 30 page RP series of rants over something new
    LOL, true.

    I've heard it called rants many times., I prefer prefer to call it "Consolidated Concern"

  6. #186
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    louisiana
    Posts
    2,078

    Default Re: Jay getting ready to talk Tigue

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeaux View Post
    He doesn't have a source. He doesn't even have an opinion most of the time. He just cherry picks certain topics and then plays devil advocate. He'll then challenge you with insane requests and then when you call him on anything he plays the victim. That's his MO. Look up his post history.
    you nailed it

  7. #187
    basinbear's Avatar
    basinbear is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Missouri City, TX.
    Posts
    5,509

    Default Re: Jay getting ready to talk Tigue

    Here is all you need to know....if UL doesn't get this rather substancial loan today, this project doesn't start. That was NOT the way this project was to be financed.


  8. #188
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    5,090

    Default Re: Jay getting ready to talk Tigue

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeaux View Post
    He doesn't have a source. He doesn't even have an opinion most of the time. He just cherry picks certain topics and then plays devil advocate. He'll then challenge you with insane requests and then when you call him on anything he plays the victim. That's his MO. Look up his post history.
    Dude, here's the deal.

    I haven't heard a single credible person, not from the media, not from the AD, claim that the entire freakin project would be built without having to get one single loan or bond. And to be honest, it's kinda freakin ridiculous to assume a project of that size, where donors have pledged that money over many years, wouldn't have a loan attached to it.

    I think T is either misguided, or completely full of crap on this one. No I don't have a source, which is why I'm asking people questions. But T's comments don't pass the common sense test. Plain and simple.

  9. #189
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    2,252

    Default Re: Jay getting ready to talk Tigue

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunRebel View Post
    Dude, here's the deal.

    I haven't heard a single credible person, not from the media, not from the AD, claim that the entire freakin project would be built without having to get one single loan or bond. And to be honest, it's kinda freakin ridiculous to assume a project of that size, where donors have pledged that money over many years, wouldn't have a loan attached to it.

    I think T is either misguided, or completely full of crap on this one. No I don't have a source, which is why I'm asking people questions. But T's comments don't pass the common sense test. Plain and simple.
    Even if what you say is true, I don't think anyone expected our admin would be scrambling three weeks after the project start date to get a loan. It would be expected that all of that would have been taken care of before the project start date.

    My only source is Tony Robichaux saying the project would start the day after super regionals ended. That hasn't exactly happened from my perspective. In all honesty, I'm no construction expert though.

  10. #190
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    lafayette
    Posts
    10,738

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunRebel View Post
    Dude, here's the deal.

    I haven't heard a single credible person, not from the media, not from the AD, claim that the entire freakin project would be built without having to get one single loan or bond. And to be honest, it's kinda freakin ridiculous to assume a project of that size, where donors have pledged that money over many years, wouldn't have a loan attached to it.

    I think T is either misguided, or completely full of crap on this one. No I don't have a source, which is why I'm asking people questions. But T's comments don't pass the common sense test. Plain and simple.
    That's your problem, in your mind the only 2 credible sources are the media and the AD...the media hadn't reported anything bevause they can't get anyone to go on record. Now that's kind of weird huh? For something that is supposedly going along perfectly normal, none of the media can get anyone to talk? No statement from the department? Everything is normal? I sat in the room with Tony robichaux several times while he discussed this and he never mentioned a word of a loan. If you think the plan all along was to take out a loan with this current political climate and state budget you are delusional. If the plan all along was to take out a loan the grandstand would be almost totally gone by now. Tjoe never wanted to have to take out a loan.

  11. #191
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Louisiana A
    Posts
    18,710
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Jay getting ready to talk Tigue

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunRebel View Post
    Dude, here's the deal.

    I haven't heard a single credible person, not from the media, not from the AD, claim that the entire freakin project would be built without having to get one single loan or bond. ...
    It is possible to be correct and still be misleading.

    You are correct.

    During the fundraising conversation stage, you will NEVER hear the topic of outside loans offered up unsolicited by the fundraiser.

  12. #192
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Louisiana A
    Posts
    18,710
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Jay getting ready to talk Tigue

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunRebel View Post
    Dude, here's the deal.

    I haven't heard a single credible person, not from the media, not from the AD, ....
    Luke Johnson was on the radio earlier confirming this statement in advance.

  13. #193
    Zeebart21's Avatar
    Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    17,713

    Default Re: Jay getting ready to talk Tigue

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunRebel View Post
    Dude, here's the deal.

    I haven't heard a single credible person, not from the media, not from the AD, claim that the entire freakin project would be built without having to get one single loan or bond. And to be honest, it's kinda freakin ridiculous to assume a project of that size, where donors have pledged that money over many years, wouldn't have a loan attached to it.

    I think T is either misguided, or completely full of crap on this one. No I don't have a source, which is why I'm asking people questions. But T's comments don't pass the common sense test. Plain and simple.
    Then you need to shut the ____ up, clown.

  14. #194
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    5,090

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    That's your problem, in your mind the only 2 credible sources are the media and the AD...the media hadn't reported anything bevause they can't get anyone to go on record. Now that's kind of weird huh? For something that is supposedly going along perfectly normal, none of the media can get anyone to talk? No statement from the department? Everything is normal? I sat in the room with Tony robichaux several times while he discussed this and he never mentioned a word of a loan. If you think the plan all along was to take out a loan with this current political climate and state budget you are delusional. If the plan all along was to take out a loan the grandstand would be almost totally gone by now. Tjoe never wanted to have to take out a loan.
    Then how the hell did they expect to pay for it knowing the full amount of the donations wouldn't even come in for 5 years?

    When they expanded the project from 10 mil to 17 mil, do you think they had 7mil just lying around in a closet to add to the project? Of course not.

    Sorry, that doesn't pass the common sense test. Like, not even close to passing.

  15. #195
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    lafayette
    Posts
    10,738

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunRebel View Post
    Then how the hell did they expect to pay for it knowing the full amount of the donations wouldn't even come in for 5 years?

    When they expanded the project from 10 mil to 17 mil, do you think they had 7mil just lying around in a closet to add to the project? Of course not.

    Sorry, that doesn't pass the common sense test. Like, not even close to passing.
    This administration can't pass a common sense test...you are blinded by where you stand... Your first question is exactly what everyone wants to know...that would be incompetence wouldn't it? When the contractor said ok now you give us X amount of money and the NTP and we will get this ball rolling and the man looks at you and says ...what? Wait you need how much? But but but all I got is 3. Then that's where the contractor says well we have ourselves a serious problem don't we.... Then that's when farner gets sent to summer camp in Alaska while the adults clean his ____y diaper. You are assuming that you are speaking of a competent person.

  16. #196
    basinbear's Avatar
    basinbear is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Missouri City, TX.
    Posts
    5,509

    Default Re: Jay getting ready to talk Tigue

    You are right, it doesn't pass the common sense test. Neither does telling listeners on the radio that "I knew all along that this project was going to be late starting because of bidding for regionals and super regionals. We bowed out in the regionals....over 3 weeks ago. And yet we have not started the project. Why? The contractor has not received the NTP from the University. This project, if everything was in place, financing, NTP in hand,etc. Would have started just a few days after the regionals. It did not and there is a damn good reason. They did not have the money. They had a total of 3 million for a 17 million dollar project. You are gawd damned right it didn't pass the smell test. We just received a loan 3 weeks after this project SHOULD have started. What does that tell you?


  17. #197
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    13,800

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IHateLaState View Post
    ok.. how about a roll call of everyone who tried and were screened out
    You two morons know absolutely nothing.. You are here for a reason I can not yet figure out. The information that is KNOWN can not be reconciled with what is HAPPENING. Get your heads out of your asses and wake up.

  18. #198
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    13,800

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeaux View Post
    He doesn't have a source. He doesn't even have an opinion most of the time. He just cherry picks certain topics and then plays devil advocate. He'll then challenge you with insane requests and then when you call him on anything he plays the victim. That's his MO. Look up his post history.
    This guy pays attention

  19. #199
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Broussard, La
    Posts
    1,182

    Default Re: Jay getting ready to talk Tigue

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunRebel View Post
    Dude, here's the deal.

    I haven't heard a single credible person, not from the media, not from the AD, claim that the entire freakin project would be built without having to get one single loan or bond. And to be honest, it's kinda freakin ridiculous to assume a project of that size, where donors have pledged that money over many years, wouldn't have a loan attached to it.

    I think T is either misguided, or completely full of crap on this one. No I don't have a source, which is why I'm asking people questions. But T's comments don't pass the common sense test. Plain and simple.
    Well here the real deal. There is only one person that can answer all of our question and that person been has MIA. Whether T is right or wrong he is on here relaying what he knows and asking tough questions

    If everything is going according to plan as Jay tries to paint this, then why are there more Pixus employees on Reinhardt than Lemoine employee? Where is the email that was promised weeks ago that was going to explain everything? Why hasn't Jay talked to the AD in over a month if there is a multi-million dollar project that was supposed to start weeks ago and is all the sudden delayed? Why are there total different estimates on a project that is supposed to be shovel ready. There are many more that other can be more specific about.

    Jay wants to get on air and get all condescending, but he doesn't wanna acknowledge that there are major concerns and that this is not the first time for these concerns. He wants to call us names and paint us as trouble makers but can't see that we all love this University and are tired of being force feed BS.

  20. #200
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    lafayette
    Posts
    950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeaux View Post
    Well here the real deal. There is only one person that can answer all of our question and that person been has MIA. Whether T is right or wrong he is on here relaying what he knows and asking tough questions

    If everything is going according to plan as Jay tries to paint this, then why are there more Pixus employees on Reinhardt than Lemoine employee? Where is the email that was promised weeks ago that was going to explain everything? Why hasn't Jay talked to the AD in over a month if there is a multi-million dollar project that was supposed to start weeks ago and is all the sudden delayed? Why are there total different estimates on a project that is supposed to be shovel ready. There are many more that other can be more specific about.

    Jay wants to get on air and get all condescending, but he doesn't wanna acknowledge that there are major concerns and that this is not the first time for these concerns. He wants to call us names and paint us as trouble makers but can't see that we all love this University and are tired of being force feed BS.
    But you can fill in the blanks the day after terrible tune Tuesday while drinking beer brought in Dukes of H___ard style across state lines

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •