Thread: symbols

Default symbols

Even have the trophy pictured in my head have two flags one being a confederate flag for the North, and Acadiana Flag for the South with two bats crossing each other. It would be epic!

Arkansas flag would work of they didn't want to put the Dixie battle flag!! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by DJDAWG View Post
    With all due respect, NO to any confederate flag or anything that might refer to the abomination that it stood for.
    Well said, and agreed.

With all due respect, NO to any confederate flag or anything that might refer to the abomination that it stood for.
    I was just messing around, but if it did come to it, the event would be a classic. One for the books.

It was more of a ribbing at North Louisiana. South Louisiana has its own culture that is seperate from North Louisiana. That was more of what I was getting at.

Default Re: Laf G4: Louisiana vs Arizona

Yeah, not supporting state's rights has done a lot of good for us. CF rolls eyes.

I feel sorry for anyone that allows an inanimate object to have such a drastic affect on their life!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35 View Post
    I feel sorry for anyone that allows an inanimate object to have such a drastic affect on their life!!!
    The swastika says hi.