Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Just curious, but who's fliping for the bill?

Default Re: Just curious, but who's fliping for the bill?

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Naw, watched an interview with the former CEO of McDonalds. Robotics will replace the 15 dollar an hour entry level jobs. Robots show up on time, work w/o an attitude, and isn't on their darn phone all the time.
    I heard that too!!! wow

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post

SU's jag got loose years ago. Can't remember all the details.
    wow, I didn't know that, so I guess at some point after a while they were trying to get a new one, that must have been when I heard about lswho fighting it.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunSaint08 View Post
    Time and expertise is one thing, but the cost of the radiation, drugs, operating room, anesthesiologist, etc.....could cost in the hundreds of thousands.
    I agree. I'm not saying that I think it's ok that the costs aren't being covered by A&MC if that is the case. I don't know. I just offered info on the doc's donation. Nice of her to do that. It would be nicer if that occurred more often in the case of human patients with special needs. Of course, medical professionals have to eat too so freebies are understandably voluntary.

So if a kid crawls in the cage....do Tiger fans shoot the tiger or the kid?

Quote Originally Posted by charliek View Post
    Neither.. They incite the Tiger to eat the kid, chanting "tiger bait! tiger bait"..

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Neither.. They incite the Tiger to eat the kid, chanting "tiger bait! tiger bait"..
    punishment for not adding "at Lafayette" to everything

fyi Lsu Vets and Mary Bird Perkins cancer center

http://www.lsu.edu/miketiger/

Sigh. When they clamor about us being "little brother" and "obsessed with them", it's worrying about nonsense like this that adds fuel to that fire. Being rustled over how they're funding the treatment of their mascot falls right into line with that. It's likely being funded by the same means that takes care of the Tiger in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by charliek View Post
    Always remember that Tiger fans think Mike the Tiger will not eat them...because they are Tiger fans. I have heard this first hand.

http://www.raginpagin.com/louisiana/...r+and+loathing

we visited the tiger cage when we were in Baton Rouge for a swim meet and had a little time to kill between races and really didn't want to leave campus since the area turns into a third world country about a block off of campus. That tiger is the laziest animal that I have ever seen in my life. It laid in the same spot the whole time we were there. The only movement that we saw was when it flicked its tail every once in a while. It rarely will leave its cage even for football games. So I guess the cancer is caused by obesity brought on from lack of exercise and even just general movement

Quote Originally Posted by billbeck451 View Post
    we visited the tiger cage when we were in Baton Rouge for a swim meet and had a little time to kill between races and really didn't want to leave campus since the area turns into a third world country about a block off of campus. That tiger is the laziest animal that I have ever seen in my life. It laid in the same spot the whole time we were there. The only movement that we saw was when it flicked its tail every once in a while. It rarely will leave its cage even for football games. So I guess the cancer is caused by obesity brought on from lack of exercise and even just general movement
    He's probably depressed because he is in a ____ing cage instead of doing what he's supposed to do...kill _____

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    He's probably depressed because he is in a ____ing cage instead of doing what he's supposed to do...kill _____
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGEv5dC0lo4

This is a sad thread my friends. I hope Mike is able to watch the Lady Tigers play in WCWS tonight? Good luck to your Cajuns this weekend. I'd love to see MSU go down and UL host a Super next weekend. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by cb089 View Post
    Sigh. When they clamor about us being "little brother" and "obsessed with them", it's worrying about nonsense like this that adds fuel to that fire. Being rustled over how they're funding the treatment of their mascot falls right into line with that. It's likely being funded by the same means that takes care of the Tiger in the first place.
    Bingo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2