Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: SBC G4 Final: LA (7) vs ASU (4)

Default Re: SBC G4: Louisiana vs Arkansas State

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    The shell of the program is printed at the beginning of the season I believe. Probably to late to change.
    Well they should have. That is bush league.

MelRock is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    Well they should have. That is bush league.
    I am sure no one else noticed that it was wrong, I did not point it out to anyone. They had his named spelled Dylan instead of Dylon. It might have been corrected later in the season, I did not look that close. I use the program a lot early on to learn all the players names and numbers.

Boomer is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    I am sure no one else noticed that it was wrong, I did not point it out to anyone. They had his named spelled Dylan instead of Dylon. It might have been corrected later in the season, I did not look that close. I use the program a lot early on to learn all the players names and numbers.
    ---Anyway sure was nice meeting the mom, Dad, lil sister

so what is keeping him out of the batters box at least for pinch hitting

-again this following that rocket to left center!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BirdofParadise View Post
    Kasuls had a good game but had been in a horrible slump. Hadn't gotten a hit off a lefty in quite some time.

I expected the move. As well as Mills for Sensley.

I also won't be surprised if both start tonight with a lefty going.

It may be just me, but I really thing our coaches know what they're doing...and why they're doing it.
    It's definitely not just you. I know our coaches know what they are doing. I didn't disagree with the move in principal. I disagreed with the move in gut feeling. It's not like bringing Antchak in to hit is some kind of slam dunk base hit vs. a lefty. All I was saying was that I loved the game Kasuls was having and I had the utmost confidence in him, regardless of who was on the mound. I questioned one call in a long and nerve-wracking game, I never questioned our coaches knowledge.

And regarding Jeff's jinxing abilities... lol. I was referring to a moment in the game when Mills came up I believe with runners on 1st and 3rd... and Jeff made a comment about Mills being clutch in those situations and next pitch he hit into an inning ending double play. Just thought it was funny! I synced up the video with you and Jeff's call of the game because I love listening to you guys. No ill intentions towards Jeff! I like the stats and info he brings up during the games. It's just my extreme baseball superstitions that get the best of me. It's engrained in me.

BirdofParadise is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by ragincajun10 View Post
    It's definitely not just you. I know our coaches know what they are doing. I didn't disagree with the move in principal. I disagreed with the move in gut feeling. It's not like bringing Antchak in to hit is some kind of slam dunk base hit vs. a lefty. All I was saying was that I loved the game Kasuls was having and I had the utmost confidence in him, regardless of who was on the mound. I questioned one call in a long and nerve-wracking game, I never questioned our coaches knowledge.

And regarding Jeff's jinxing abilities... lol. I was referring to a moment in the game when Mills came up I believe with runners on 1st and 3rd... and Jeff made a comment about Mills being clutch in those situations and next pitch he hit into an inning ending double play. Just thought it was funny! I synced up the video with you and Jeff's call of the game because I love listening to you guys. No ill intentions towards Jeff! I like the stats and info he brings up during the games. It's just my extreme baseball superstitions that get the best of me. It's engrained in me.
    I remember that comment. LOL. But he's still in charge of the W tonight.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9