Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: RP tussle

Default Re: baseball america projects cajuns hosting regional

Quote Originally Posted by charliek View Post
    "
    I smell a RCAF fundraiser. "The Tangle at the Tigue"?
    I'm in. But only in a tag team format. I pick up C4L. I know he'd like to slap a good many of RP'ers..

Sorry for getting you involved buddy.. haha

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post

Just wondering if there has ever been a physical altercation by the brothers on RP

But on the hosting part, it just seems like the athletic administration or Robe would know somebody on the committee to get a heads up

Wait, maybe BB can ask Hale!!! Are the members of the selection committee posted

did we know if Scott Farmer was on that committee some years back??? Just wondering!!!

In short, yes, there has been.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post

Just wondering if there has ever been a physical altercation by the brothers on RP

But on the hosting part, it just seems like the athletic administration or Robe would know somebody on the committee to get a heads up

Wait, maybe BB can ask Hale!!! Are the members of the selection committee posted

did we know if Scott Farmer was on that committee some years back??? Just wondering!!!

Seems like a few years ago there was supposed to be a parking lot meetup. Don't remember the players. One didn't show. Maybe I dreamed that. I've had an old fashioned or a hundred since then.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    You can get some too fat boy..
    Yum yum, come get you some.

Sorry resident douchenozzle, your attempts at threats via the interwebz don't frighten me.

I'm in. But only in a tag team format. I pick up C4L. I know he'd like to slap a good many of RP'ers..

Sorry for getting you involved buddy.. haha
    No holds barred, cage match. Folding chairs optional. All proceeds go to bricking the damn scoreboard.

Seems like a few years ago there was supposed to be a parking lot meetup. Don't remember the players. One didn't show. Maybe I dreamed that. I've had a an old fashioned or a hundred since then.
    Forgot about that one. I remember PooPoo Broussard getting ready to whip some guys ___ a while back too. From what I heard, they both showed, but hashed it out without fighting.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFan3406 View Post
    Yum yum, come get you some.

Sorry resident douchenozzle, your attempts at threats via the interwebz don't frighten me.
    Calling people internet tough and then insulting them behind a screen name.. Honorable

No holds barred, cage match. Folding chairs optional. All proceeds go to bricking the damn scoreboard.
    The scoreboard is done...besides you are shooting way to low. I'm thinking more along the lines of Tyson/Holyfield. We could pay for the Cajunfield renovations.

Well, it was fun entertaining you all this afternoon. Turbine has come in and deleted half the thread, so, whatever.

Well, it was fun entertaining you all this afternoon. Turbine has come in and deleted half the thread, so, whatever.
    Lol I have literally seen an abortion debate on this site that was much more tame than this thread...

Blog Entries

I didn't delete any posts, I gave you your own tussle thread on the sidelines.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    Lol I have literally seen an abortion debate on this site that was much more tame then this thread...
    It did get a bit out of hand.. Dude lost his marbles because I didn't think we were host worthy. And I mean, mad. Called me out, told his friends and everything!! LMAO

It did get a bit out of hand.. Dude lost his marbles because I didn't think we were host worthy. And I mean, mad. Called me out, told his friends and everything!! LMAO
    Haha this is great. Nope I never lost any marbles nor told my friends. I did get a couple texts from different people after your initial response saying how they can't stand you so I decided to have fun with you.

Love how you're doing the whole be-littling thing now. Lol so cute.

And you still don't get it, it's not that I care that you don't think we are host worthy. I just get annoyed with how you respond to posts with a condescending approach as if to imply nobody's opinion matters but your own.

I'm done with your pettiness.

Over and out. Time to let the baseball play out. SBC Tourney looms large.

Quote Originally Posted by ragincajun10 View Post
    Haha this is great. Nope I never lost any marbles nor told my friends. I did get a couple texts from different people after your initial response saying how they can't stand you so I decided to have fun with you.

Love how you're doing the whole be-littling thing now. Lol so cute.

And you still don't get it, it's not that I care that you don't think we are host worthy. I just get annoyed with how you respond to posts with a condescending approach as if to imply nobody's opinion matters but your own.

I'm done with your pettiness.

Over and out. Time to let the baseball play out. SBC Tourney looms large.
    Give it up brah.. Let it go..

Let your facebook friends know that I'll try to work on my "matter of fact" way of offering opinions.. I'll accept the constructive criticism, but just this once.

If my memory serves me correct, which if it's that faulty after 20 minutes then I'm in trouble, you were the one that requested he meet you.

Come tell me I'm a little f'n b1tch to my face.. I'll PM you my sections in all sports
    EDIT: To clarify. To me "called me out" means to request a meet up to fight.

Calling people internet tough and then insulting them behind a screen name.. Honorable
    Are we really going to pretend like you couldn't easily find out who I am, and I the same for you?

It's not like I or anyone else you have traded jabs with live half a world away and are unknowns to others on this board. Half of the people on this board that you claim to be "buddy-buddy" with know who I am.

Quote Originally Posted by ragincajun10 View Post
    So let me get this straight. You think UCSB would be a good host option but not UL?

And you think this because UCSB has a good RPI and SOS? Are you just ignoring UL's RPI and SOS on purpose or what?

You continue to point out our losing record vs. top 25. Well, UCSB is 0-0 vs. Top 25. Their record vs. Top 50 is 8-3. Cajuns are 11-9. UCSB is also a terrible 2-3 vs. RPI 200+. Cajuns are 5-1.

Please do explain why you think UCSB is ideal. And UL is not.
    *Ideal, geographically speaking.

Very simply, there are no teams out west to host for the region.

Default Re: RP tussle

How did I miss out on this?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2