Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: RP tussle

Default RP tussle

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    I did, just letting people know and tied it to your post.
    Kendall is one of the best in the business, no doubt about it. He even gives us some respect and pub, and that makes me like him even more. But he still misses on these. Just like everyone else. He missed on College of Charleston and Fullerton last season. (Both teams were in a similar situation as we are this season).

Default Re: baseball america projects cajuns hosting regional

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Kendall is one of the best in the business, no doubt about it. He even gives us some respect and pub, and that makes me like him even more. But he still misses on these. Just like everyone else. He missed of College of Charleston and Fullerton last season. (Both teams were in a similar situation as we are this season).
    Another "I know it all and you don't" post. Well done.

Quote Originally Posted by ragincajun10 View Post
    The difference in his posts and yours are that he comes across intelligent with well thought out reasonings behind everything. Your posts are over the top proclamations and you constantly make snide remarks that tries to put others down and beneath you, as if to imply that you are the know-it-all.

Cajun90 has my respect from years of good posts. You on the other hand, do not.
    Yea, you're right. I'm new here.
    Also, please point out where anything I've said to you was "unintelligent". . I'll wait. Also please point out where I demeaned you are your opinion in any way. (before you decided to throw your personal jabs).

Another "I know it all and you don't" post. Well done.
    Listen here twerp, Cajun T happens to be a personal friend of mine. I speak to him on a regular basis. He knows me on a personal level, and knows my intentions. We're discussing college baseball. We're discussing PROJECTIONS. Sorry you can't handle someone telling you you're wrong. Get over it.

Default RP tussle

Listen here twerp, Cajun T happens to be a personal friend of mine. I speak to him on a regular basis. He knows me on a personal level, and knows my intentions. We're discussing college baseball. We're discussing PROJECTIONS. Sorry you can't handle someone telling you you're wrong. Get over it.
    Haha! We're discussing projections and opinions, exactly. And what are you doing? You're TELLING me and others I'm/We're wrong.

Who's to f'n say you're right? Again, you're hilarious in your self-absorption.

Haha! We're discussing projections and opinions, exactly. And what are you doing? You're TELLING me and others I'm/We're wrong.

Who's to f'n say you're right? Again, you're hilarious in your self-absorption.
    Do I need to go back and copy and paste the countless amount of times I said "in my opinion" "I personally don't see it" "I don't think" "I don't believe". When did I ever present my objection to the projection as FACT? And you still haven't answered my previous posts.. I'll wait.

It comes off as it was meant to: He missed. The reason is irrelevant, as the entire point of this debate is, projections at this point mean nothing. Again, both those teams were in similar situations as we are in now, in 2016.

Thanks though.

It comes off as it was meant to: He missed. The reason is irrelevant, as the entire point of this debate is, projections at this point mean nothing. Again, both those teams were in similar situations as we are in now, in 2016.

Thanks though.
    My god. You don't even see how your f'n posts come off? This is EXACTLY what I'm talking about and why a good majority of people on here can't f'n stand you and your pompous ____.

"Thanks though." What a f'n little b1tch.

My god. You don't even see how your f'n posts come off? This is EXACTLY what I'm talking about and why a good majority of people on here can't f'n stand you and your pompous ____.

"Thanks though." What a f'n little b1tch.
    Now you speak for the majority of the people here. Man, you are popular..

Come tell me I'm a little f'n b1tch to my face.. I'll PM you my sections in all sports

Somebody get MJ in here with the damn popcorn....

Come tell me I'm a little f'n b1tch to my face.. I'll PM you my sections in all sports
    I don't need to speak to you in person. I know exactly what type of person you are just by your posts.

Thanks though.

I don't need to speak to you in person. I know exactly what type of person you are just by your posts.

Thanks though.
    Good decision.
    And I'm still waiting for you to support your claims in the last posts about what I did or didn't do to "enrage" you so...

Quote Originally Posted by charliek View Post
    Somebody get MJ in here with the damn popcorn....
    I got ya fam

Michael Jackson Popcorn GIF

Dang bruh.....y'all gonna throw down over some ragin pagin garb? What sections are you in, I wanna grab a beer and watch the chest bumping and line crossing?

Quote Originally Posted by scotto_25 View Post
    Dang bruh.....y'all gonna throw down over some ragin pagin garb? What sections are you in, I wanna grab a beer and watch the chest bumping and line crossing?
    Scotty too hottie, my man.. that's not how I roll bruh. This dude just lost his ____ over saying Cajuns resume' wasn't host site worthy.. I mean, just started throwing haymakers, for nothing..

I smell a RCAF fundraiser. "The Tangle at the Tigue"?

Thanks though.
    Good decision.
    Wannabe tough guys on message boards make me think of this quote:

In my time, I've known men who inspire fear. Do you know what they have in common? They never say how frightening they are.

Scotty too hottie, my man.. that's not how I roll bruh. This dude just lost his ____ over saying Cajuns resume' wasn't host site worthy.. I mean, just started throwing haymakers, for nothing..

I hear ya man

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFan3406 View Post
    Wannabe tough guys on message boards make me think of this quote:

In my time, I've known men who inspire fear. Do you know what they have in common? They never say how frightening they are.
    You can get some too fat boy..

Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Just wondering if there has ever been a physical altercation by the brothers on RP

But on the hosting part, it just seems like the athletic administration or Robe would know somebody on the committee to get a heads up

Wait, maybe BB can ask Hale!!! Are the members of the selection committee posted

did we know if Scott Farmer was on that committee some years back??? Just wondering!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast