Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Peyton Manning - Class Act

Default Peyton Manning - Class Act

If you haven't seen this, you need to watch now. Includes statements by Brandon Stokley. Go here:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/...RKy?li=BBnbfcL

Default Re: Peyton Manning - Class Act

What a stark contrast the video is when compared to the tweet by Terrance Boadway and ensuing conversation on another thread.

It's obvious that Manning is a very special talent and even more special human, I just wish his old school ways would find its way into society.

Peyton had Brandon with him at the NASCAR race Nationwide sponsored a few weeks ago. Obviously very close.

Somehow, I hope a brotherhood of Brandon, Peanut, Jake, Orlando (his legacy) and many others, even those who never even see the next level come to permeate our football program. What it means to be a man and be a role model for today's me generation.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Peyton had Brandon with him at the NASCAR race Nationwide sponsored a few weeks ago. Obviously very close.

Somehow, I hope a brotherhood of Brandon, Peanut, Jake, Orlando (his legacy) and many others, even those who never even see the next level come to permeate our football program. What it means to be a man and be a role model for today's me generation.
    That is my hope as well. Unfortuanatly, a legacy is far easier to beakdown than maintain.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post

Brian Mitchell discussed being a role model last week on my show. It was refreshing to hear him grab the reins on the subject and talk about the importance of mentorship.

Just dudes being dudes, right? Why can't more guys be like this guy? I mean, his dad is a class act, too!

Man I truly hate it when people stir ____ just to stir ____.

First off, you can't take what looks like an exerpt from a deposition and use it out of context. It looks like Archie was just nswering a question. You have no idea what the questions were before "Was she black?" Archie may have been providing follow up content to a previous question. He not have been it also, which is my point. You have no idea what was said in the deposition, nor should you.

Second, the last paragraph sounds like the trainer may have been in the athletic dorms doing...well who knows as one can only assume ny the information in the paragraph...and Peyton did not like her. Archie, then instructed Peyton not to disrespect her just because he didn't like her.

Third, how does your post further any agenda that you have other than creating animosity between people? BS post and innuendo will only draw attention to your ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbuf View Post
    Man I truly hate it when people stir ____ just to stir ____.

First off, you can't take what looks like an exerpt from a deposition and use it out of context. It looks like Archie was just nswering a question. You have no idea what the questions were before "Was she black?" Archie may have been providing follow up content to a previous question. He not have been it also, which is my point. You have no idea what was said in the deposition, nor should you.

Second, the last paragraph sounds like the trainer may have been in the athletic dorms doing...well who knows as one can only assume ny the information in the paragraph...and Peyton did not like her. Archie, then instructed Peyton not to disrespect her just because he didn't like her.

Third, how does your post further any agenda that you have other than creating animosity between people? BS post and innuendo will only draw attention to your ignorance.
    Man I truly hate it when people post ____ just to fellate sports stars and make them into these super natural beings who are better than we are just because they can throw a ball and get paid more. You don't like my post...don't look at it. ____ Peyton Manning, ____ Archie Manning, and most of all ____ you.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    Man I truly hate it when people post ____ just to fellate sports stars and make them into these super natural beings who are better than we are just because they can throw a ball and get paid more. You don't like my post...don't look at it. ____ Peyton Manning, ____ Archie Manning, and most of all ____ you.
    Easy now Hawk.

I'm crying...

Hey, _______, crawl back into your miserable little hole....I was talking to Damon.

Hey, _______, crawl back into your miserable little hole....I was talking to Damon.
    Man we got some message badasses! Keyboard warriors of the highest order.

Bull____.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    Hells yeah!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    I get it...it's ok to comment on badassery. I guess those who comment are immune to such monikers due to their higher level of consciousness.

Bull____.
    Nope...you just posted a link to a broken page as a joke.

Damon on the other hand, took a paragraph from a deposition and implied that the Mannings are racists.

I have no idea if they are or aren't.

From what I can tell from the videos people of all colors admire Peyton for the person that he is, not how well he can throw the ball.

Nope...you just posted a link to a broken page as a joke.

Damon on the other hand, took a paragraph from a deposition and implied that the Mannings are racists.

I have no idea if they are or aren't.

From what I can tell from the videos people of all colors admire Peyton for the person that he is, not how well he can throw the ball.
    Oh ____...it is a broken page. I thought it was an article. My bad. Let's shake this out and unite as keyboard warriors and take down cajunrunner...

basinbear is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Lol....one big happy family.....

Quote Originally Posted by basinbear View Post
    Lol....one big happy family.....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast