Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Peyton Manning - Class Act

basinbear is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Peyton Manning - Class Act

"Rasslin'" was fun to watch back then.....😆

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    Man I truly hate it when people post ____ just to fellate sports stars and make them into these super natural beings who are better than we are just because they can throw a ball and get paid more. You don't like my post...don't look at it. ____ Peyton Manning, ____ Archie Manning, and most of all ____ you.
    You should atleast sign the red you give....

Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Blog Entries

I never thought I'd see the Manning family stir up this kind of emotion on RP.

Man I truly hate it when people post ____ just to fellate sports stars and make them into these super natural beings who are better than we are just because they can throw a ball and get paid more. You don't like my post...don't look at it. ____ Peyton Manning, ____ Archie Manning, and most of all ____ you.
    Ladies and gentlemen, our very own UL HOF meter maid: Cajunhawk.

Oh ____...it is a broken page. I thought it was an article. My bad. Let's shake this out and unite as keyboard warriors and take down cajunrunner...
    Cajunrunner does not care if Cajunrunner is ganged up on. Cajunrunner does as Cajunrunner pleases, because that's what a Cajunrunner do.

Not only am I stating that they're racist (at minimum, it's a racist statement; why else would it matter the race of the people she dates), I'm also stating that both dad and son are completely in the wrong and have been for decades. Dad was talking to the author of their family book. He was executing some character assassination against the person who had accused his son of sexual assault. How does that need any more context for you, unless you think saying those things about someone is OK?

That we continue to fellate the family without calling them to task on the sexual assault for decades is truly a feat.

Now, where's my WWE spirit gif?

Maybe Peyton wanted a little fellating when he put his junk on her face. Maybe the guy is...well...and it just fell out.

Apparently, that's what Clinton wanted in the Oval Office. Maybe, Peyton should go on T.V and wag his finger and say "I did not put my junk in the womens face!" Lying worked for Clinton...both of them...why not for a Manning?

Archie was responding to a question.

My sons were in the car with me the other day and my 4 y/o was talking about one of his classmates and said something to the effect of...yeah she is black. My 9 y/o quickly stop him and told him not to say it because it was not nice. I stepped in and told my oldest that there was not anything wrong with the statement. Was he telling a lie? No, the child is black. Was he talking bad about his classmate? No, in fact, there was a joyous tone to his voice. Did he degrade his classmate in any way? No, not that I could hear. He was simply identifying what he saw; a classmate that he likes to be around that happens to be black. I don't get what the big deal is about that. Now, if he uses the term in a derogatory way, then yes, he is wrong and I will be the first to call him on it. But, no moe than I would for any other person, regardless of race, in his class or anywhere else for that matter.

My wife and I do not use ANY derogatory terms in our house, and I am of the school of thought that every person has a personal worth and character and I treat them as such. Color has no bearing in my eyes.

Take the example in "To Kill a MockingBird". The maid is black and she disciplines and comforts the kids. Take the example of my daycare. It's owned and operated by a black person. In my opinion, if you can let someone care for your child, how can you consider them beneath you? How can you go to a football game, basketball game, or baseball game and cheer for them and then turn around and think they are not worth anything? I don't get it.

Hell...why would he develop a scholarship and give it to a black guy if he is racist? For the money? Nahh...dude is loaded. For the prestiage...nah..his teammates already took care of that. Maybe because he wants to give back...don't know. Maybe you should ask him.

Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Blog Entries

Archie may be a "d1" or "c4" level racist. But there's no evidence he's an "a" level racist. I've devised a system to measure levels of racism. Everyone, regardless of color, is an "f" level whether they'll admit it or not. Calling someone a racist means virtually nothing without context. I saw a small hint of "d" racism in that excerpt. "d" is an age, area and era based imbedded racism.

CajunEXPRESS is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Damon View Post
    Just dudes being dudes, right? Why can't more guys be like this guy? I mean, his dad is a class act, too!
    Always thought so until they settled for undisclosed amount with that Vol trainer. Lost a lotta respect for Archie trying to muddy that women. He and Peyton got their asses sued for defamatory comments about her. It's all going to come out unless Tenn settles with all the women in the current suit

Quote Originally Posted by ULBouzi View Post
    Ladies and gentlemen, our very own UL HOF meter maid: Cajunhawk.
    Give someone a ticket, save a life. _____ about someone giving you a ticket, you get another ticket, and two lives are saved. Brother, keep _____ing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbuf View Post
    You should atleast sign the red you give....
    Don't think I gave you a red...except where I _____ slapped you with that post.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2